Rick Ross Said He The New Money Team

most viewed right now
 523
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
872 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 201
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 138
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #101
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,240 | Props total: 6791 6791
 Fresco said:
Just woke up and read all that. This dude amazes me, I mean, these dudes Anything that Ross does, he gets a pass for. They rationalize everything he does. Ross could slap they momma, and they'll find a way to say "well, she wasn't acting right, so it's only right the bi*ch got smacked".
 11-02-2012, 10:31 AM         #102
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
Is it just me... Or are most of the Rick Ross fans e-thugs. .. Not once did i mention f!ghting you or anyone on the internet for that matter and never in my life did i call the police for anyone trying to f!ght me... With me its win or lose thats how i grew up...

Besides i dont f!ght anymore im twenty fucckin seven years old i leave that to ignorant n*ggas like you talking bout you done laid n*ggas down who the fucck cares... Are you suppose to be the Big Meech of the internet?

You one of those n*ggas that act real hard when you got your backup around and are usually a bi*ch when no one is around. Im in no way shape or form a gangsta and nore do i want to be one i have enough in my family... While you out f!ghting on the internet i'll be at my crib fucckin bi*ches... Go fucck yourself n*gga
You a clown bra. U gone quote my post crying like a bi*ch ab what i said ab Ross threads doing numbers and catch feelings when i get back at u lmao

internet thuggin? So Thats the excuse yall clowns have when sb respond back to yall on some real sh*t, trying to mke yaself look good for these cornball a.ss boxden cats hahaaaaaa. Reading what u wanna read how u wanna read it, mking comments talkn reckless and cnt tke the heat when a n*gga get back at u. I guess all yall n*ggas on these blogs internet thuggin and if yall ran into these rap n*ggas yall talk sh*t ab 24-7 on here u wouldnt say one wrd to em UNLESS u had a bunch following a.ss pus*y n*ggas behind u
 6 years ago '10        #103
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 141 141
 Fresco said:
Shut your bi*ch a.ss up, you hoe n*gga. No sh*t baby mommas will do some dumb sh*t like that, and they'll get handled accordingly. That's not what this is about you dumb fu*k. It's about your enemy learning his lesson for even taking it there with you..... Look at you, trying to get slick by calling me a straight fu*king g It has nothing to do with being a g, when it comes down to your children. It's about being a man. n*gga don't ever quote me again. You's a bi*ch.
Im very interested to know what you would have done in this situation because you sound like a boss with the sh*t you're talking (sarcasm)?
 6 years ago '12        #104
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,240 | Props total: 6791 6791
 Walkerboy86 said:
You a clown bra. U gone quote my post crying like a bi*ch ab what i said ab Ross threads doing numbers and catch feelings when i get back at u lmao

internet thuggin? So Thats the excuse yall clowns have when sb respond back to yall on some real sh*t, trying to mke yaself look good for these cornball a.ss boxden cats hahaaaaaa. Reading what u wanna read how u wanna read it, mking comments talkn reckless and cnt tke the heat when a n*gga get back at u. I guess all yall n*ggas on these blogs internet thuggin and if yall ran into these rap n*ggas yall talk sh*t ab 24-7 on here u wouldnt say one wrd to em UNLESS u had a bunch following a.ss pus*y n*ggas behind u
u clearly didnt get the point i was trying to make... Basicly what im trying to say is... fu*k ur Internet thug image

who the fucck acts tough on an internet forum? And if u think me being logical make me a bi*ch than u even mre stupid thn i thort

Ross gave these n*ggas so much hope that they mistake the real world for internet, u can get k!lled as soon as u leave ur keyboard Internet Larry Hooverass n*gga


Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 11-02-2012 at 11:17 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #105
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 DaKid730 said:
This n*gga is such a fraud
ross a bi*ch
 11-02-2012, 11:37 AM         #106
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
u clearly didnt get the point i was trying to make... Basicly what im trying to say is... fu*k ur Internet thug image

who the fucck acts tough on an internet forum? And if u think me being logical make me a bi*ch than u even mre stupid thn i thort

Ross gave these n*ggas so much hope that they mistake the real world for internet, u can get k!lled as soon as u leave ur keyboard Internet Larry Hooverass n*gga
Like i said cornball a.ss n*gga, dont quote sh*t i say if u dont u want a n*gga to get back at yo f*ggot a.ss. Idgaf ab no thug image n*gga, im 26, i do wtf i want and say wtf i want. Any n*gga that ever been around me and know me personally can vouch fr that. Wat i am on this boxden sh*t is wat i am in reality n*gga. U wish it was an act lmao.pus*y a.ss n*gga gttin mad cuz i said Ross threads do numbers. Im laughin at yo lame a.ss bra bra. Can tell U a square my n*gga. U type of n*gga that think whatever u say is law. U prob a fu*kin nobody in real life bra

n*gga in here talkin bout Ross gave n*ggas hope to internet thug........ n*gga please. Mf when u get on here stating negative opinions ab ppl u neva met, neva knew and neva gon get to know wtf do think u doin cuz u wldnt say none of this sh*t to these rappers face to face like i said. now thats internet thuggin. Hit twitter up, have yo face on display and talk that bad a.ss talk u doin on here to Ross. Dont hide behind fake images while doin it the safe route n*gga. Show face


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-02-2012 at 11:47 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #107
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$9,130 | Props total: 3756 3756
 11-02-2012, 11:42 AM         #108
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
These muthafu*kin Ross threads stay doing numbers. U want a hot topic all u gtta do is post some Ross related sh*t. O yea...... i smell a lot of pus*y in here too
 Pleasure Boy said:
You say that like numbers in Ross threads amount to albums sold go sit your cop loving a.ss down
Now Stfu talking ab internet thuggin n*gga. Ol sensitive a.ss cornball gettin mad ab petty sh*t. U a pus*y. This argument over
 6 years ago '07        #109
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,982 | Props total: 19971 19971
 DaKid730 said:
This n*gga is such a fraud


ninja aint even close to a billion
 11-02-2012, 11:52 AM         #110
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Now Stfu talking ab internet thuggin n*gga. Ol sensitive a.ss cornball gettin mad ab petty sh*t. U a pus*y. This argument over
My family.

Bruh don't even take these clowns seriously, it's mostly little white kids Nd weirdos who find sanctuary here because it's the only place in cyberspace were they can communicate without reveling their true identity.


These dudes communicate with Smiley-heads and create multiple accounts to co-sign themselves, I even had a couple of the mentally-ill ones call my phone, photoshop my pics and create other accounts using my screen-name. LOL, they fascinated with us bruh.


sh*t is sad but funny a.ss hell to witness.
 6 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Fresco said:



[pic - click to view]



mane wtf?!

 wodie said:
he need to be dealin wit dem Gd's dat is goin after em cause he bouts to get fu*ked up
He ont want them problems, GD's erwhere....
Shout out to my BO$ n*ggas

 Rebirth46 said:


He got shine off Hoover with that BMF song, he need to cut them checks to GD & BMF. You never d!ck ride a n*gga's team esp when you're unfamiliar.


I could've sworn I seen Bo$ doin the talkin was in a DTE video...I might be trippin..
 6 years ago '11        #112
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1246 1246
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
1st page.

I'm
[pic - click to view]

can someone send me a PM and tell me who crash'd the stage..
 6 years ago '10        #113
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,782 | Props total: 8005 8005
n*gga dont got that Arab Money
 11-02-2012, 12:27 PM         #114
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
My family.

Bruh don't even take these clowns seriously, it's mostly little white kids Nd weirdos who find sanctuary here because it's the only place in cyberspace were they can communicate without reveling their true identity.


These dudes communicate with Smiley-heads and create multiple accounts to co-sign themselves, I even had a couple of the mentally-ill ones call my phone, photoshop my pics and create other accounts using my screen-name. LOL, they fascinated with us bruh.


sh*t is sad but funny a.ss hell to witness.
Wrd. These dudes hiding behind fake pics talking sideways calling n*ggas internet thugs is whats popping on boxden i see lmao. Lame a.ss n*ggas really stressing over n*ggas rocking with Ross. I be laughing at these funny a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '12        #115
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,240 | Props total: 6791 6791
 Walkerboy86 said:
Like i said cornball a.ss n*gga, dont quote sh*t i say if u dont u want a n*gga to get back at yo f*ggot a.ss. Idgaf ab no thug image n*gga, im 26, i do wtf i want and say wtf i want. Any n*gga that ever been around me and know me personally can vouch fr that. Wat i am on this boxden sh*t is wat i am in reality n*gga. U wish it was an act lmao.pus*y a.ss n*gga gttin mad cuz i said Ross threads do numbers. Im laughin at yo lame a.ss bra bra. Can tell U a square my n*gga. U type of n*gga that think whatever u say is law. U prob a fu*kin nobody in real life bra

n*gga in here talkin bout Ross gave n*ggas hope to internet thug........ n*gga please. Mf when u get on here stating negative opinions ab ppl u neva met, neva knew and neva gon get to know wtf do think u doin cuz u wldnt say none of this sh*t to these rappers face to face like i said. now thats internet thuggin. Hit twitter up, have yo face on display and talk that bad a.ss talk u doin on here to Ross. Dont hide behind fake images while doin it the safe route n*gga. Show face
im at a lost for words wit this retarded n*gga
n*gga who r u trying to convince u put in work? Then to make it even worse u gon look for support frm the lamest n*gga on BX to verify ur fakeass thug image n*gga fucck u n the imaginary work u put in How u gon try to tell me im getting upset while im telling u im nt a gangsta, u think being a thug automatically gives u an advantage of winning a fairf!ght... Wit that type of reasoning it dnt even take a n*gga like me 2 fucck u up coz life myt do that 4 me

And as 4 me telling Ross 2 his face he a bi*ch i'l do it wit no hesitation, nobody scared of a bi*chn*gga
 11-02-2012, 01:09 PM         #116
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
im at a lost for words wit this retarded n*gga
n*gga who r u trying to convince u put in work? Then to make it even worse u gon look for support frm the lamest n*gga on BX to verify ur fakeass thug image n*gga fucck u n the imaginary work u put in How u gon try to tell me im getting upset while im telling u im nt a gangsta, u think being a thug automatically gives u an advantage of winning a fairf!ght... Wit that type of reasoning it dnt even take a n*gga like me 2 fucck u up coz life myt do that 4 me

And as 4 me telling Ross 2 his face he a bi*ch i'l do it wit no hesitation, nobody scared of a bi*chn*gga


Why u stereotyping me as a thug homie lol? Show me a post where i actually say that ima thug, i wanna be a thug, im trying to be a thug or anything remotely close to it......ill be waitin. U cant take yo L bra? U cant take the heat, stay out the kitchen but a n*gga like u always in the kitchen cuz thats where bi*ches belong. And to make it worse u mad cuz Gradfted quoted me and claim im looking for support b like i went and asked fam to defend or vouch for me hahahahaha. This n*gga highly upset. Im 5'9, 145 and aint been fu*ked up yet. I dont start sh*t with n*ggas but i always finished em though and come out on top. The truth hurts u lil nerds. Ainy my fault i grew up in the hood and had to f!ght my way out. Look at all yo posts towards me and look at all the things u got mad about lol. U a lame bra, just face it
 11-02-2012, 01:14 PM         #117
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Walkerboy86
These muthafu*kin Ross threads stay doing numbers. U want a hot topic all u gtta do is post some Ross related sh*t. O yea...... i smell a lot of pus*y in here too

Originally Posted by Pleasure Boy
You say that like numbers in Ross threads amount to albums sold go sit your cop loving a.ss down

Once again. This the n*gga calling other n*ggas internet thugs. Im gettin bored with u bra bra
 11-02-2012, 01:17 PM         #118
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:


Why u stereotyping me as a thug homie lol? Show me a post where i actually say that ima thug, i wanna be a thug, im trying to be a thug or anything remotely close to it......ill be waitin. U cant take yo L bra? U cant take the heat, stay out the kitchen but a n*gga like u always in the kitchen cuz thats where bi*ches belong. And to make it worse u mad cuz Gradfted quoted me and claim im looking for support b like i went and asked fam to defend or vouch for me hahahahaha. This n*gga highly upset. Im 5'9, 145 and aint been fu*ked up yet. I dont start sh*t with n*ggas but i always finished em though and come out on top. The truth hurts u lil nerds. Ainy my fault i grew up in the hood and had to f!ght my way out. Look at all yo posts towards me and look at all the things u got mad about lol. U a lame bra, just face it
LOL, you going back-and-forth with a f*ggitt that ain't even from the United States.


If you seen his face, or heard his voice you'd probably die laughing because he's such a freakish weirdo. What kind of man would call himself "Pleasure-Boy" on a website that's 99.9% male?


These G-Unit freaks exhibit behaviors that prove why rap forums are the only place were miscreants like them can find communication.....I can't wait to see another one of them exposed.
 6 years ago '12        #119
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,240 | Props total: 6791 6791
 Walkerboy86 said:


Why u stereotyping me as a thug homie lol? Show me a post where i actually say that ima thug, i wanna be a thug, im trying to be a thug or anything remotely close to it......ill be waitin. U cant take yo L bra? U cant take the heat, stay out the kitchen but a n*gga like u always in the kitchen cuz thats where bi*ches belong. And to make it worse u mad cuz Gradfted quoted me and claim im looking for support b like i went and asked fam to defend or vouch for me hahahahaha. This n*gga highly upset. Im 5'9, 145 and aint been fu*ked up yet. I dont start sh*t with n*ggas but i always finished em though and come out on top. The truth hurts u lil nerds. Ainy my fault i grew up in the hood and had to f!ght my way out. Look at all yo posts towards me and look at all the things u got mad about lol. U a lame bra, just face it
now u wna backpaddle n tel me u neva portrayed urself as a thug that lay n*ggas out... I dnt even knw whre u see me being mad... Im done
 11-02-2012, 01:31 PM         #120
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been done n*gga. Just been laughin at yo phony a.ss from the first time you even quoted my post cuz i said Ross threads always do numbers . I aint kno stating facts was portraying my myself as a thug. More like real life experiences if u ask me. U need to make yaself feel better though so i understand bra bra cuz i guess u dnt wanna look bad where the place u only have friends at is on a message board. So with that said.......... like i stated when i entered this thread, Ross threads always do numbers
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy