Rick Ross Said He The New Money Team

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
He might be fake, fraud, or whatever but he is filthy so I cant hate on him
 5 years ago '09        #82
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 17949 17949
This n*gga just bearly creepin up on a gold album after all these months...

5 years ago '10        #83
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7711 7711
This n*gga Ray J probably got more Money then this n*gga, stop.
 5 years ago '04        #84
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 44wade said:
See me being from down here, and knowing what its like.

I know you cant be some flaw a.ss dude, and rise up in the rap game down here, its just not possible, you gotta know people, and be familiar with a certain lifestyle.

Now I know alot of people who "know" Ross(from high school), and they have varying stories, some say he is a bi*ch, some say he isnt. So, dont know, but what I do know is what I told you above, you cant just get a pass from the streets just cause you rhyme good, you gotta be certified, in some fashion.

My guess is this, things changed after the CO gig, which is why he quit the job. I mean does it take rocket science to connect the dots? He obviously knew people, who gave him the greenlight, which is how most rappers get on. So I see no difference.

Whats undisputed is that he knows a real G respected in the streets, and most likely raps from that perspective, and grew up lookin up to that person, and to think that he is green, is more laughable to me, than to think he is a fraud.

at you for trying to manufacture some halfway logical bullsh*t in your head for rick ross.. ha! this n*gga is milking n*ggas like you.. we all saw that n*gga in the Trina video.. he was never a "Boss" until a few years ago
 5 years ago '12        #85
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #86
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,162 | Props total: 11470 11470
 Calamity said:
at you for trying to manufacture some halfway logical bullsh*t in your head for rick ross.. ha! this n*gga is milking n*ggas like you.. we all saw that n*gga in the Trina video.. he was never a "Boss" until a few years ago
i know people who actually knew the dude.

smh at you people trying to manufacture something else.

use your head man, you cannot come up out of fla, out or of anywhere, unless you know people.

You think you can do shows in the hood, when you starting out, and you rapping about this street content, and the hood just says, oh okay, I remember William, he isnt about that life, but he can rhyme good? No. They gonna say, what the fu*k that pie a.ss dude rappin about this sh*t, get him the fu*k outta here.

But we all know that didnt happen. Because we wouldnt be talkin about William today.
 5 years ago '09        #87
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
sh*t aint even that serious how is him joining or not joing money team effect your lifestyle?
 5 years ago '07        #88
wodie 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$902 | Props total: 418 418
he need to be dealin wit dem Gd's dat is goin after em cause he bouts to get fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #89
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 wodie said:
he need to be dealin wit dem Gd's dat is goin after em cause he bouts to get fu*ked up

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #90
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 44wade said:
See me being from down here, and knowing what its like.

I know you cant be some flaw a.ss dude, and rise up in the rap game down here, its just not possible, you gotta know people, and be familiar with a certain lifestyle.

Now I know alot of people who "know" Ross(from high school), and they have varying stories, some say he is a bi*ch, some say he isnt. So, dont know, but what I do know is what I told you above, you cant just get a pass from the streets just cause you rhyme good, you gotta be certified, in some fashion.

My guess is this, things changed after the CO gig, which is why he quit the job. I mean does it take rocket science to connect the dots? He obviously knew people, who gave him the greenlight, which is how most rappers get on. So I see no difference.

Whats undisputed is that he knows a real G respected in the streets, and most likely raps from that perspective, and grew up lookin up to that person, and to think that he is green, is more laughable to me, than to think he is a fraud.
Posts like this are for your Grafted account
 5 years ago '04        #91
charlesj314 41 heat pts41
space
space
$904 | Props total: 885 885
He probably not official money team but he got dem racks

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #92
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 1434 1434

[video - click to view]

11-02-2012, 01:53 AM         #93
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These muthafu*kin Ross threads stay doing numbers. U want a hot topic all u gtta do is post some Ross related sh*t. O yea...... i smell a lot of pus*y in here too
 5 years ago '12        #94
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,009 | Props total: 4957 4957
 Walkerboy86 said:
These muthafu*kin Ross threads stay doing numbers. U want a hot topic all u gtta do is post some Ross related sh*t. O yea...... i smell a lot of pus*y in here too
You say that like numbers in Ross threads amount to albums sold go sit your cop loving a.ss down

Ross say some dumb sh*t and all you n*ggas praise him, this is the same n*gga that said hes gonna walk Manny out in a f!ght and Manny had no idea who the fucck he was... Ross would let Floyd anal r*pe him in a heartbeat jus to be accepted, coz thats what bi*ches do, suck d!ck to make it... Some of yall exposing your innerbi*ch and dont even know it, who the fucck wants to be friends with a n*gga that took your kids and exposed you to the world as the biggest bi*ch of all time...

A friend of a friend once got upset coz i hooked up with a girl that didnt belong to neither one of us i mean he reali hated me to the point where he wanted to f!ght me... Long story short he cheated on his girl she found out he hated me and i fuccked her when she was 2months pregnant, and n*gga neva looked me in the eye ever since, AND I RESPECT HIM FOR THAT

Ross is trying too fuccking hard to be a Mogul, nobody respect him outside the music bussiness. 3 Wingstops is not a good enough resume to hang with real business people... Btw didnt this n*gga say hes gonna start his own movie company?
 5 years ago '12        #95
space
space
And btw... I still dont believe this beef, you dont go from this is my brother to fucck that n*gga in a heartbeat, i still believe this is the buildup and Manny is the bait, look at it this way, Floyd premote his own f!ghts, December is Manny's last f!ght with Arum as his premoter, and regardless of what 50 say in public that n*gga is still bussiness partner of TMT Promotions... Why eat off of one when you can eat of both?

50 already got the media's attention with the fucck Floyd now the f!ght between Manny and Floyd will look like something personal... This has potential to be the greatest Media stunt of all time
 5 years ago '04        #96
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga is a fraud

look at him putting on his voice

[video - click to view]

11-02-2012, 07:03 AM         #97
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
You say that like numbers in Ross threads amount to albums sold go sit your cop loving a.ss down

Ross say some dumb sh*t and all you n*ggas praise him, this is the same n*gga that said hes gonna walk Manny out in a f!ght and Manny had no idea who the fucck he was... Ross would let Floyd anal r*pe him in a heartbeat jus to be accepted, coz thats what bi*ches do, suck d!ck to make it... Some of yall exposing your innerbi*ch and dont even know it, who the fucck wants to be friends with a n*gga that took your kids and exposed you to the world as the biggest bi*ch of all time...

A friend of a friend once got upset coz i hooked up with a girl that didnt belong to neither one of us i mean he reali hated me to the point where he wanted to f!ght me... Long story short he cheated on his girl she found out he hated me and i fuccked her when she was 2months pregnant, and n*gga neva looked me in the eye ever since, AND I RESPECT HIM FOR THAT

Ross is trying too fuccking hard to be a Mogul, nobody respect him outside the music bussiness. 3 Wingstops is not a good enough resume to hang with real business people... Btw didnt this n*gga say hes gonna start his own movie company?
My cop lovin a.ss? Lmao

n*gga shut the fu*k up and be a lil more creative and accurate when u speak on me or quit responding to my posts cuz i smell pus*y and u in the mix of it talkn like u talkn. Idgaf ab no albums being sold right now n*gga, i said anything Ross related do numbers on here and thats wtf it is, whether u like it r nt.

All these fake a.ss fu*kbois yelling fu*k a cop but as soon as a n*gga put that wrk in on yo a.ss the police be the first mfs u call. I done laid n*ggas dwn n got charges on my background caused by n*ggas that used to talk that fu*k the police sh*t like u doin so u aint impressin me one bit with all this cop talk

n*gga this rap sh*t a business, nothing more, nothin less to me, so miss me with the tough talk. talkn ab sb exposin their inner bi*ch and end up being the n*gga thats doin it
 5 years ago '12        #98
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
My cop lovin a.ss? Lmao

n*gga shut the fu*k up and be a lil more creative and accurate when u speak on me or quit responding to my posts cuz i smell pus*y and u in the mix of it talkn like u talkn. Idgaf ab no albums being sold right now n*gga, i said anything Ross related do numbers on here and thats wtf it is, whether u like it r nt.

All these fake a.ss fu*kbois yelling fu*k a cop but as soon as a n*gga put that wrk in on yo a.ss the police be the first mfs u call. I done laid n*ggas dwn n got charges on my background caused by n*ggas that used to talk that fu*k the police sh*t like u doin so u aint impressin me one bit with all this cop talk

n*gga this rap sh*t a business, nothing more, nothin less to me, so miss me with the tough talk. talkn ab sb exposin their inner bi*ch and end up being the n*gga thats doin it
Is it just me... Or are most of the Rick Ross fans e-thugs. .. Not once did i mention f!ghting you or anyone on the internet for that matter and never in my life did i call the police for anyone trying to f!ght me... With me its win or lose thats how i grew up...

Besides i dont f!ght anymore im twenty fucckin seven years old i leave that to ignorant n*ggas like you talking bout you done laid n*ggas down who the fucck cares... Are you suppose to be the Big Meech of the internet?

You one of those n*ggas that act real hard when you got your backup around and are usually a bi*ch when no one is around. Im in no way shape or form a gangsta and nore do i want to be one i have enough in my family... While you out f!ghting on the internet i'll be at my crib fucckin bi*ches... Go fucck yourself n*gga
 11-02-2012, 09:52 AM         #99
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKid730 said:
This n*gga is such a fraud
who cares???? sh*t is old..yea hes a fraud cop...who cares n*gga???!?! DUDE IS k!llIN THE RAP GAME RIGHT NOW..Im not a Ross fan but damn....hes right bout OIL MONEY hahahah
 5 years ago '05        #100
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresco said:
I think this world has more bi*ch n*ggas than real n*ggas, so in the end, bi*ch n*ggas will win.

That fu*king truth

Props
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy