Rick Ross Said He The New Money Team

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2012, 04:55 PM         #21
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Really? Cuz 50 made more in one year in his career than Rozay has made his entire career. 50 made it so that everytime Ross gets at him, he ends up playing himself. Just let it go..50 out bossed you
Awesome post.

Fiddy ended that fat black cops rap career just like he did Ja-Rule.....

Rawse d!ck-riders are slurping his c*ck & ball-sack like a bunch of pricks but we all know that every since the beef started Officer Rickeys career has gone down the drain while Fiddys has skyrocketed.
 5 years ago '12        #22
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11263 11263
 dlettern said:
Really? Cuz 50 made more in one year in his career than Rozay has made his entire career. 50 made it so that everytime Ross gets at him, he ends up playing himself. Just let it go..50 out bossed you
what would yall do without H2O?

My dog 50 buys 10 percent of some start up h20 company, and now he the fu*kin business man of the century?

I aint sayin Ross is some fu*kin genius neither, but yall k!ll me with this h20 sh*t man.
 5 years ago '12        #23
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Fresco said:
If any man on the face of this earth, who I had beef with, would parade around with my children, laughing at me, there would be a murder. The day that Ross did NOTHING after this, is the day that I REALLY knew this n*gga was a straight bi*ch. Rap songs, that's one thing. Dissing people on interviews, that's nothing. But your children?! FOR YOUR CHILDREN TO BE BROUGHT UP IN THE MIX, WITH YOUR ENEMIES HUGGING THEM AND TELLING THEM THAT THEY ARE THE REAL BOSSES, is the ultimate ether. How anyone can Stan such a hoe a.ss n*gga is beyond me.
i can tell by your posts you a straight fu*kin g and all but us in the real world, sometimes got baby mamas.

And the exact reason you leave that dumb bi*ch, is the same reason why she wanna subject her own damn kids to that.

Curtis baby mama wipin someone else's nut off her mouth right before she kiss little Markise right now bruh.

Its called the real world.
 11-01-2012, 05:00 PM         #24
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

My dog 50 buys 10 percent of some start up h20 company, and now he the fu*kin business man of the century?

I aint sayin Ross is some fu*kin genius neither, but yall k!ll me with this h20 sh*t man.
Sure it was luck..most business people make it because of luck. If you want to separate the business and keep it straight music....Has Ross even gone plat? Cuz 50 went Diamond my G. Ross has been in the game just as long or maybe even longer that fif, yet never came close to his success. Dude is playing himself
 5 years ago '12        #25
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 dlettern said:
Sure it was luck..most business people make it because of luck. If you want to separate the business and keep it straight music....Has Ross even gone plat? Cuz 50 went Diamond my G. Ross has been in the game just as long or maybe even longer that fif, yet never came close to his success. Dude is playing himself
Ask a person if 50 is relevant in music today.

This is not 2003 man.

50 is my dude, but some people are delusional man.

All yall dudes do is bring up two things, Vitamin Water, and GRODT.

sh*ts over man, move on.

Its a New Day.
 11-01-2012, 05:05 PM         #26
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bawse comin up
 5 years ago '12        #27
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Fresco said:
No one else did it, but he did, that's why he gets his props
50 also has the movie deal worth a truck load. He also has the sk energy drink that's doing amazing. And god knows what else. What the fu*k does Ross have? 3 wingstops?
Yeah, look man, I wasnt dissing you above, so lets get that clear.

But you right, the movie deal seems lucrative, no doubt. Its basically a big line of credit, but he makes money on it so cool.

I dont know about that SK though, never seen it sold down here.

Also, 50 does get his props on that deal, but that was 5-7 yrs ago. Thats the move that got him 100 million, so when people talk about his ventures, truth is, thats the only one of note, but it was a fu*kin lotto come up no doubt.
 11-01-2012, 05:08 PM         #28
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Ask a person if 50 is relevant in music today.

This is not 2003 man.

50 is my dude, but some people are delusional man.

All yall dudes do is bring up two things, Vitamin Water, and GRODT.

sh*ts over man, move on.

Its a New Day.
You got it man.....Ross is better cuz he's mediocre now compared to 50 who USED to be amazing......

GTFOH! Yesterday, Tomorrow, or Today.....Ross will NEVER touch 50. This picture is silly. You're saying 50 is washed up, but Ross' money TODAY cant fu*k with 50's money TODAY relevant or not
 11-01-2012, 05:08 PM         #29
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Awesome post.
Watch him f!ght For his Boo.. Smfh it never Fails. Anyway Slumz lets Cheer this H0m0 "Graftedgenes" on

[pic - click to view]

Hercules-Hercules-Hercules

Last edited by cheenz; 11-01-2012 at 05:11 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #30
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 dlettern said:
You got it man.....Ross is better cuz he's mediocre now compared to 50 who USED to be amazing......

GTFOH! Yesterday, Tomorrow, or Today.....Ross will NEVER touch 50. This picture is silly. You're saying 50 is washed up, but Ross' money TODAY cant fu*k with 50's money TODAY relevant or not
so which is it?

Money or Music?

Ross is coming up. Life is marathon, not a sprint.

Story aint over yet.

Why am I counting other peoples money though, thats the question.
 5 years ago '09        #31
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
44wAde

fif got his own film production thats backed up by big time movie makers

he has his own sms audios and his SK is being mentioned with 5 hr engery drink <-- one of the topest

now he has his own boxing promotion

i mean cmon stop it b

50 goes outside the box just like jayz n diddy thats why they dont need to rap anymore

even birdman buying oil businesses is smart
 11-01-2012, 05:12 PM         #32
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

Sure it was luck..most business people make it because of luck. If you want to separate the business and keep it straight music....can 50-Cent even get a release date Cuz MMG just dropped 4 retail albums within the span of 12 months my G. FiF debut was '03 and Ross debut was '06 and OSS is already on his 5th album and building an empire while FiF has become irrelevant and watched everything he built crumble. Dude is playing himself
 5 years ago '12        #33
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Fresco said:
Don't back pedal, you was throwing shots. Kiss my a.ss
well, if you can have a decent debate without throwing shots, ill be cool too.

you made a logical reply, so i took my sh*t back, very simple.

Im on here to debate music, and sports.

Not to be an as*hole. So I apologize.
 5 years ago '12        #34
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 AzulineAzure said:
44wAde

fif got his own film production thats backed up by big time movie makers

he has his own sms audios and his SK is being mentioned with 5 hr engery drink <-- one of the topest

now he has his own boxing promotion

i mean cmon stop it b

50 goes outside the box just like jayz n diddy thats why they dont need to rap anymore

even birdman buying oil businesses is smart
yet his net worth has gotten smaller since the h20 deal.

yet Puff and Jay's keeps on growing.

They aint in the same circle man.
 5 years ago '10        #35
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
Sure it was luck..most business people make it because of luck. If you want to separate the business and keep it straight music....can 50-Cent even get a release date Cuz MMG just dropped 4 retail albums within the span of 12 months my G. FiF debut was '03 and Ross debut was '06 and OSS is already on his 5th album and building an empire while FiF has become irrelevant and watched everything he built crumble. Dude is playing himself
I will bet you on our accounts that SKI will sell more than GFID....
 11-01-2012, 05:15 PM         #36
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and now its always a 3 way internet stan f!ght

jeezy stan vs ross stan vs 50 stan

royal rumble

reminds me of 99

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #37
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
like i said in my post below.

50 peaked with that h20 deal.

and with Grodt.

Both classic moves, and he deserves his props. But Ross on the come up too.
 11-01-2012, 05:20 PM         #38
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
44wAde

Rozay got his own film division Maybach Films comprised of minority videographers from the community

he has his multiple restaurants in the community that provide jobs and Wingstop is one of the fastest growing franchises for minority owners

now he has his investments with our brothers in Nigeria

i mean cmon stop it b

Rozay goes outside the box and stays relevant within the music industry just like jayz n diddy thats why he dont need to rap anymore

even Rozay hooking up with Frank Gore to invest in restaurants is smart.
 5 years ago '11        #39
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
This n*gga said Oil money

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #40
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
44wAde

Rozay got his own film division Maybach Films comprised of minority videographers from the community

he has his multiple restaurants in the community that provide jobs and Wingstop is one of the fastest growing franchises for minority owners

now he has his investments with our brothers in Nigeria

i mean cmon stop it b

Rozay goes outside the box and stays relevant within the music industry just like jayz n diddy thats why he dont need to rap anymore

even Rozay hooking up with Frank Gore to invest in restaurants is smart.
no doubt, if Ross can avoid the beefs, he is the next hip hop mogul.

Musically and in business, he is relevant, and will continue to be so, in the near future.

Word is, they have another 30-40 locations of wingstops in the works.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago