Rondo to Wade "I didn't have any dirty plays like he's had in the past."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
10719 pageviews
143 comments

beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Rondo to Wade "I didn't have any dirty plays like he's had in the past."

[pic - click to view]

Rondo on Wade: "I didn't have any dirty plays like he's had in the past."
— Ben Rohrbach (@brohrbach) November 1, 2012

Doc Rivers basically said the same thing earlier today, pointing to when Wade threw Rondo down - dislocating his elbow and forcing him to play on one arm.

Added Rivers: "I don't think [Rondo's flagrant] was a 'punk' move unless [Wade's foul] was, too."

I used this video courtesy dru from the comments in the Rivers post but I'm going to put it up again anyway. It's just so damning.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.celticslife.co .. any-dirty.html

[video - click to view]

143 comments for "Rondo to Wade "I didn't have any dirty plays like he's had in the past.""

5 years ago '07        #2
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

this f*ggot flagrant fouling n*ggas in the all star game

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 11-01-2012 at 01:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #3
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,709 | Props total: 7001 7001
Wade has become such a bi*ch the last couple years glad other marquette alum ain't like that
 5 years ago '06        #4
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 Based_One said:
Wade has become such a bi*ch the last couple years glad other marquette alum ain't like that
 5 years ago '05        #5
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
You're missing the point. It was a punk move to foul Wade when you're mad at the refs for not calling a hook in the low post, and foul him hard because you're mad at losing the game.

None of those plays in that YouTube video are punk moves because Wade is going at a player he felt went at him. Not to mention that sh*t is completely overdramatized. The pulldown on Rondo was so that he could try to draw a foul. Rondo just fell weird - Wade's back was to him, you can't pretend like that was on purpose. The Rip Hamilton one was an elbow to the groin. And so on - they were retaliation fouls to players who had do something to him first.

Rondo's was still a punk move because Rondo was mad at the refs for not calling a hook on a post move. FOH. And the Kobe one was from behind, and a freak thing, him trying to strip the ball.
 5 years ago '11        #6
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Wade a bi*ch everybody knows

He wont try no sh*t now with Darko on the bench tho
 5 years ago '05        #7
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
On this episode of rondo too real
 11-01-2012, 01:29 PM         #8
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade is dirty though
 5 years ago '06        #9
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
 snippet said:
You're missing the point. It was a punk move to foul Wade when you're mad at the refs for not calling a hook in the low post, and foul him hard because you're mad at losing the game.

None of those plays in that YouTube video are punk moves because Wade is going at a player he felt went at him. Not to mention that sh*t is completely overdramatized. The pulldown on Rondo was so that he could try to draw a foul. Rondo just fell weird - Wade's back was to him, you can't pretend like that was on purpose. The Rip Hamilton one was an elbow to the groin. And so on - they were retaliation fouls to players who had do something to him first.

Rondo's was still a punk move because Rondo was mad at the refs for not calling a hook on a post move. FOH. And the Kobe one was from behind, and a freak thing, him trying to strip the ball.
I distinctly remember that dirty play by Wade when he pulled Rondo to the ground was a result of Wade being a crybaby and not getting a call. He got mad there was no whistle so he pulled Rondo down. His credibility goes out the window to call anything a punk play when he does something like that.

Wade used to pretend like he was clean as a whistle and was just there to play ball, but I think a lot of things that have come out over the past couple of years show how much of a dirty player and just a douche he really is.
 5 years ago '07        #10
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
It may be true but the Celtics are just looking like some salty bi*ches whom can't back up that tuff guy talk on the court against The Heat. Their only ammo left is to play mind games thru the media and hope it helps them beat them.
 5 years ago '12        #11
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322

Southside chi-town.

5 years ago '10        #12
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Did you really have to use that pic tho
 5 years ago '07        #13
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,387 | Props total: 13046 13046
that elbow must be hurtin

the play where rondo got hurt was just a freak play. rondo deflected the ball then wade blocked him out so he couldn't go after it, rondo tried to f!ght over him and they both fell down. the foul on kobe was a love tap and it wouldn't have even gotten a replay if kobe didn't need a new injury to be a tough guy about every other game .

keep crying though, your tears are sweet nectar to me
 5 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
It may be true but the Celtics are just looking like some salty bi*ches whom can't back up that tuff guy talk on the court against The Heat. Their only ammo left is to play mind games thru the media and hope it helps them beat them.
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house
 5 years ago '06        #15
space
space
 Matrix said:
Did you really have to use that pic tho
I know, I didn't really want to but it was the only one I could use and still get the point across. It's brutal to look at, I agree
 5 years ago '10        #16
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,612 | Props total: 30574 30574
Wade a f*ggot

Rondo a f*ggot

Both sore losers

End of story
 5 years ago '08        #17
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 joshdogg26 said:

the play where rondo got hurt was just a freak play. rondo deflected the ball then wade blocked him out so he couldn't go after it, rondo tried to f!ght over him and they both fell down. the foul on kobe was a love tap and it wouldn't have even gotten a replay if kobe didn't need a new injury to be a tough guy about every other game .

d!ckrider to the rescue
 5 years ago '11        #18
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
This n*gga not doin nothing but making it worse for his team

Fucc around get stomped by 30 next time they play

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 11-01-2012 at 01:56 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #19
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
 joshdogg26 said:

it definitely wasn't a freak play. it's obvious wade was trying to trip rondo and send him to the ground. there is no other explanation why he swung his left leg around behind rondo while he was "boxing out". and why he is "boxing out" on a play where it is obvious there is no chance anyone would get the ball before it went out of bounds is another indicator of his intent. it was after he swung his leg around he "fell" off balance. he "fell" on purpose and tried to make it seem like an accident after his leg sweep didn't work. he wanted to give rondo that takedown. he wasn't trying to injure rondo, but he was definitely trying to send him to the floor.

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 11-01-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 11-01-2012, 02:01 PM         #20
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So basically what Rondo's really sayin is Heat in 5?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 11-01-2012 at 03:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy