most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #81
HAYWOODE 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
Ah sh*t! Bout to snatch my Xbox back from my lil bro for this one. He can borrow it again in a year or two
 11-03-2012, 01:24 AM         #82
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
na its because my router was in the lvinig room and I used to have to run a 60ft long ethernet cable from the lving room to my bedroom

shyt used to make me lag like crazy until I went wireless

no problems since
there is no signal quality loss below 100 meters, so either you had something else going on, a broken cable, or you were using a piece of string. and the router isn't even in the same room so the wireless is going through walls and sh*t which makes that even worse, it's impossible for it to be better.
 5 years ago '09        #83
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
paid in full today . got 50 bucks at gs for sleeping dogs, mass effect two, halo reach, and 2k12

6$ refurbishing fee tho

good thing my halo reach stoped working a weekago
 5 years ago '05        #84
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 One Gud Cide said:
there is no signal quality loss below 100 meters, so either you had something else going on, a broken cable, or you were using a piece of string. and the router isn't even in the same room so the wireless is going through walls and sh*t which makes that even worse, it's impossible for it to be better.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #85
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
This will be the first halo I copped since halo 3,so I'm ready!
 5 years ago '04        #86
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 One Gud Cide said:

somebody beat me to it..
 11-03-2012, 10:34 AM         #87
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
I luv how this guy is tellin me my wireless net isnt better than when I was using wires as if he was over here and experienced the shyt for himself

ok u got me ethernet cables are better, happy?

and maybe ur right...I probably did have a broken cable
but now than im using wireless signals I dont have to worry about that anymore which
makes going wireless even better for me

wireless>>>>>

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 11-03-2012 at 10:40 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #88
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
I luv how this guy is tellin me my wireless signal isnt better than when I was using wires as if he was over here and experienced the shyt for himself

ok u got me ethernet cables are better, happy?

and maybe ur right...I probably did have a broken cable

but now than im using wireless signals I dont have to worry about that anymore which makes wireless even better for me

wireless>>>>>
when it comes down to shooters and any game that needs you to react with quick button presses playing online.. trust.. you want wired..

in shooters you may win the battle sometimes but you'll lose in even gun battles more times than not..

not saying in your particular case that you're wrong.. but it's just from my personal experience as well as others.. wired>>wireless because of little to no signal degradation in relatively short distances (i.e. <100m is when a signal in an ethernet cable starts to degrade)
 5 years ago '09        #89
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1658 1658
damn this sh*t looks crazy whens the release date again
 5 years ago '04        #90
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
11/6/13 (tuesday)
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy