November 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 101
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
rugby a bi*ch
 5 years ago '06        #162
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 RLRugby said:
You look gay as fu*k

Get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t

I'm from the hood

We dont dress like that

Only the gay n*ggas do
lmfaoooooo got that n*gga


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #163
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 RLRugby said:
You look gay as fu*k

Get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t

I'm from the hood

We dont dress like that

Only the gay n*ggas do
 5 years ago '07        #164
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 RLRugby said:
You look gay as fu*k

Get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t

I'm from the hood

We dont dress like that

Only the gay n*ggas do


u gotta respect the price though
 5 years ago '06        #165
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 RLRugby said:
You look gay as fu*k

Get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t

I'm from the hood

We dont dress like that

Only the gay n*ggas do


I'm sorry, hopefully one day you'll find the fu*ks I'm supposed to give about your opinion.

There is absolutely nothing about you that would warrant me to even be aware of someone of your caliber, let alone fathom processing anything you'll ever have to say to me or about me.

Here is a bit of my opinion, you are the exact definition of the square a.ss n*gga that tries to fit in with cool people and it just doesn't work for you. You literally are a fu*king loser and that is all you ever will be.

Just to make this full circle of why you will never fu*k with a n*gga like me and why speaking to me directly again will never be addressed. Let me show you what you'll never see standing next to you




[pic - click to view]



You are fu*king low life, and I understand my reality is something you'll never get, but dont ever fu*king talk to me again.
 5 years ago '11        #166
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,312 | Props total: 25128 25128
 5 years ago '06        #167
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487



Them loafers got that aubelo swag
 5 years ago '06        #168
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
Was that chick supposed to be bad or something? Is she famous? What's going on?
 5 years ago '05        #169
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Adewale said:

There is absolutely nothing about you that would warrant me to even be aware of someone of your caliber, let alone fathom processing anything you'll ever have to say to me or about me.

Here is a bit of my opinion, you are the exact definition of the square a.ss n*gga that tries to fit in with cool people and it just doesn't work for you. You literally are a fu*king loser and that is all you ever will be.


[pic - click to view]


Another one to add to the Rugby all time L list.
Them shoes is dope by the way.

 Dray said:
 5 years ago '06        #170
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
FAM said he dress like Miguel..

Blood is shooting 2 for 2 from the arc today
 5 years ago '06        #171
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 35557 35557
 RLRugby said:
You look gay as fu*k

Get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t

I'm from the hood

We dont dress like that

Only the gay n*ggas do

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #172
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,849 | Props total: 6041 6041
 NYC-Banga said:
FAM said he dress like Miguel..

Blood is shooting 2 for 2 from the arc today
the way you worded this got me
 11-06-2012, 07:47 PM         #173
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #174
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Adewale said:


I'm sorry, hopefully one day you'll find the fu*ks I'm supposed to give about your opinion.

There is absolutely nothing about you that would warrant me to even be aware of someone of your caliber, let alone fathom processing anything you'll ever have to say to me or about me.

Here is a bit of my opinion, you are the exact definition of the square a.ss n*gga that tries to fit in with cool people and it just doesn't work for you. You literally are a fu*king loser and that is all you ever will be.

Just to make this full circle of why you will never fu*k with a n*gga like me and why speaking to me directly again will never be addressed. Let me show you what you'll never see standing next to you




[pic - click to view]



You are fu*king low life, and I understand my reality is something you'll never get, but dont ever fu*king talk to me again.
I'm gonna have to call fraud here, you posted that same exact pictures years ago to make the same point. And to be honest, it just looks like you're a groupie in that picture.
 11-06-2012, 08:14 PM         #175
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
Tell Di Mon Him Look Like A Batty Bwoy
hahahahahhahhhhaaaaaaaa

stop it

yuh k!lling me today

 5 years ago '06        #176
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 PTC said:
I'm gonna have to call fraud here, you posted that same exact pictures years ago to make the same point. And to be honest, it just looks like you're a groupie in that picture.
Damn kid, you remember pictures of me and my shorty and I'm the groupie



[pic - click to view]




Fall back son
 5 years ago '06        #177
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 5 years ago '09        #178
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
Inb4 suicide
 5 years ago '05        #179
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 samsin420 said:
lol

 11-06-2012, 08:25 PM         #180
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Damn kid, you remember pictures of me and my shorty and I'm the groupie



[pic - click to view]




Fall back son
Just took di mth......

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy