November 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 45
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #601
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
supreme has taken over as one of the "top" hipster brands, n*ggas used to be on BBC but since they fell to local internet sites n*ggas dnt be on it anymore...i cant see myself buying that over priced sht, a hanes no tag feels just as fresh..buying alot of high price sht only makes you feel worse when u eventually have to wash it and it starts to fade/breakdown/crack

plus hoes dont be caring bout that sht, you can be the freshest expensive muthafka ever but if u have no game/personality they aint gon fk with you or fk period


Last edited by Sir Mike; 11-29-2012 at 06:13 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #602
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 hotsisal_23 said:
supreme has taken over as one of the "top" hipster brands, n*ggas used to be on BBC but since they fell to local internet sites n*ggas dnt be on it anymore...i cant see myself buying that over priced sht, a hanes no tag feels just as fresh..buying alot of high price sht only makes you feel worse when u eventually have to wash it and it starts to fade/breakdown/crack

plus hoes dont be caring bout that sht, you can be the freshest expensive muthafka ever but if u have no game/personality they aint gon fk with you or fk period
supreme has been a sought after brand for nearly 20 years now, sh*t aint no "taking over"...wtf u talking bout?

we dont wear sh*t enough to warrant it needing to be washed..i got sh*t i wear now and wont wear till 2 years later.

and n*gga i know a handful of "hoes" that'd fu*k a n*gga just cause of a outfit...
 5 years ago '11        #603
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
I hate you rich a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '06        #604
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
 NYC-Banga said:
supreme has been a sought after brand for nearly 20 years now, sh*t aint no "taking over"...wtf u talking bout?

we dont wear sh*t enough to warrant it needing to be washed..i got sh*t i wear now and wont wear till 2 years later.

and n*gga i know a handful of "hoes" that'd fu*k a n*gga just cause of a outfit...
supreme aint start catching fire until like mid 2007, they sht came out in 1994..2 years later LOL that musty sht gonna b burning in ur closet , women are impressed by status not clothes

n*gga with a house >>>n*gga with 100 pairs of jays and supreme fits
 5 years ago '05        #605
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,357 | Props total: 607 607
 NYC-Banga said:
I have these in size 10.5 deadstock if anybody wants them
 5 years ago '06        #606
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4278 4278
 hotsisal_23 said:
supreme aint start catching fire until like mid 2007, they sht came out in 1994..2 years later LOL that musty sht gonna b burning in ur closet , women are impressed by status not clothes

n*gga with a house >>>n*gga with 100 pairs of jays and supreme fits
I own a house and about 337 pairs of kicks the last time i counted and supreme fits and my fiancée is mien with a fat a.ss..so what's your point?...

I'll wait.











































lol @ supreme aint catch fire till 2007...when they had already establish collabs with nike brand in 2002...im clearly talking to a dumbass.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by NYC-Banga; 11-29-2012 at 10:20 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #607
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 BONZ! said:
I have these in size 10.5 deadstock if anybody wants them
I need a 12
 5 years ago '06        #608
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
 NYC-Banga said:
I own a house and about 337 pairs of kicks the last time i counted and supreme fits and my fiancée is mien with a fat a.ss..so what's your point?...

I'll wait.
i already said my point, you posting your life status on bx makes doesnt change wat i said..when i said women are impressed with status i used a house as a reference, usually n*ggas with houses not apt's already have their sht together and kno who and what they want in life..
i can say i own 2 houses and a garage full of shoes n bad bi*ches but its the internet no1 gives a fk


Last edited by Sir Mike; 11-29-2012 at 10:25 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #609
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,329 | Props total: 10827 10827
 RLRugby said:
he dont wear Trues and Pop Lo Tags

he wear BDU and carry supreme bags

 5 years ago '06        #610
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
 NYC-Banga said:

lol @ supreme aint catch fire till 2007...when they had already establish collabs with nike brand in 2002...im clearly talking to a dumbass.
so you was the only n*gga back in 2002 wearing some unknown supreme sht? everyone else wearing 3x jeans and 4xl white tee and forces..meanwhile you the only n*gga wearing this hipster/skateboard sht right...celebs wasnt even fkin with supreme back then

supreme, diamond supply, bbc, skinny jeans, snapbacks, n all that other hipster sht all started in different era's but basically became hot at the same time..
 5 years ago '06        #611
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
Let me give y'all n*ggas something to crack jokes about lol


[pic - click to view]

 11-29-2012, 10:59 AM         #612
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^LOL

Jacket actually tuff still

 5 years ago '06        #613
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
 AKS MUZIK said:
^^^^^^^^LOL

Jacket actually tuff still

I contemplated copping more than I care to admit lol
 5 years ago '05        #614
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 Adewale said:
Let me give y'all n*ggas something to crack jokes about lol


[pic - click to view]

This n*gga Miguel........Im In Tears Thou
 5 years ago '11        #615
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$8,160 | Props total: 5409 5409
 hotsisal_23 said:
supreme has taken over as one of the "top" hipster brands, n*ggas used to be on BBC but since they fell to local internet sites n*ggas dnt be on it anymore...i cant see myself buying that over priced sht, a hanes no tag feels just as fresh..buying alot of high price sht only makes you feel worse when u eventually have to wash it and it starts to fade/breakdown/crack

plus hoes dont be caring bout that sht, you can be the freshest expensive muthafka ever but if u have no game/personality they aint gon fk with you or fk period
Realest post. BBC, supreme or any other streetwear brand. They all have the same wear and tear. And hoes don't give two fu*ks about if your rocking some BBC, especially if they know nothing about it.
 5 years ago '11        #616
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$8,160 | Props total: 5409 5409
 hotsisal_23 said:
so you was the only n*gga back in 2002 wearing some unknown supreme sht? everyone else wearing 3x jeans and 4xl white tee and forces..meanwhile you the only n*gga wearing this hipster/skateboard sht right...celebs wasnt even fkin with supreme back then

supreme, diamond supply, bbc, skinny jeans, snapbacks, n all that other hipster sht all started in different era's but basically became hot at the same time..
well they were already popular in the skate scene, not streetwear scene. Remember diamond started as a hardware company for skaters
 11-29-2012, 11:29 AM         #617
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People been wearing Supreme for years ... It's just recently becoming more mainstream because of celebs wearing it ... As long as they don't decide to flood the market the way Diamond Supply did ... Supreme will stay a hot brand.

And anyone in here that thinks clothes can't get you women clearly can't dress and has never been able to. These dudes out here dressed in khaki pants and polo shirts like they bout to get their picture taken with Santa ... Stop it.
 5 years ago '05        #618
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 DIPSET101 said:
Rugby what's wrong with supreme?
1. He doesnt fit in the clothes.
2. Camron doesnt wear it.
3. Supreme isnt HOOD enough for him.

Although he lives in the burbs of Connecticut with a white picket fence driving his mommys luxury whip around. This man will prove to Boxden he is Hood one way or another!!!!


 hotsisal_23 said:
supreme aint start catching fire until like mid 2007, they sht came out in 1994..2 years later LOL that musty sht gonna b burning in ur closet , women are impressed by status not clothes

n*gga with a house >>>n*gga with 100 pairs of jays and supreme fits
stop it Funeral....seriously stop it....
The first impression is and will always be LOOKS.
Clothes can make someone look better.
If your in the club or at a bar a woman is judging you based on how you look!
If you look good and still live at home with your mommy (Rugby) you can still smash if you look good.
 11-29-2012, 11:39 AM         #619
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
The first impression is and will always be LOOKS.
 5 years ago '11        #620
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$8,160 | Props total: 5409 5409
 DaViLLe726 said:
1. He doesnt fit in the clothes.
2. Camron doesnt wear it.
3. Supreme isnt HOOD enough for him.

Although he lives in the burbs of Connecticut with a white picket fence driving his mommys luxury whip around. This man will prove to Boxden he is Hood one way or another!!!!




stop it Funeral....seriously stop it....
The first impression is and will always be LOOKS.
Clothes can make someone look better.
If your in the club or at a bar a woman is judging you based on how you look!
If you look good and still live at home with your mommy (Rugby) you can still smash if you look good.
this is true, but we talking about clothing brands and the price of it. you can look fresh wearing a $60 diamond supply crew neck or an $200 bbc one. The bi*ch aint gonna kno the the difference between the two.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy