November 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #381
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 Adewale said:

Good read, here's what I think

I stated a fact and you got butt hurt.

THAT'S NOT A JAB. Saying you all look wack or your style is trash, THAT'S A JAB. (Which some of you guys do regularly to other people just because they post something that's different, so worry about YOUR high horse n*gga)

If you felt what I said was jab, then that's a personal insecurity thing and it has nothing to do with me. SENSITIVE n*gga

I could have posted a pic of a trashbag shirt and pizza box shoes and I would have been just as right. The things some people post all look the same. Just to let you know it's not a jab, mad people agreed with me! All I said was expand, here's my example, take it or leave it if you want. But find your own way to do it.

If you seriously feel like that's a jab then you're the EXACT definition of sensitive.

BTW, Paris is the 2nd most visited city on the planet. It's not fu*king space n*gga. YOU might have not been there, but the majority of the world has. And the majority of the people on this forum have too. If you're upset about that, that's on you SENSITIVE n*gga not me

I will admit this, I'm sorry if you ask me where I got something 90% of time I'm going to say Paris. That's my life kid, I dont want you to catch feelings over that. If you want to get butt hurt over me telling the truth, that's another personal thing SENSITIVE n*gga

Taking my response, which was the direct sonning of two n*ggas that tried to step at me, as me being sensitive but you judging me based on your personal insecurities is not sensitive. Then I'm just going to have concede that me and you will never be on the same page kid.

If you feel I'm saying I'm a better than you, that's on you bro and the issues you got with yourself. But that sounds like a bi*ch to me *by the way which is the first insult I've said about this weak a.ss n*gga begging for my attention*
 NYC-Banga said:

fu*k him, fu*k his becky, and fu*k that bag.

[pic - click to view]

de man dem k!lling me
 5 years ago '06        #382
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Root Of Evil said:
@ n*ggas callin son 'Miguel' now..
O wait, Frank Ocean too or are we sticking with Miguel
 5 years ago '07        #383
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
either way...ur in a pickle bcuz those nicknames are not a good look..

I don't know what to tell u bruh
 5 years ago '06        #384
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Root Of Evil said:
either way...ur in a pickle bcuz those nicknames are not a good look..

I don't know what to tell u bruh
damn this sh*t is about to start fu*king with me
 5 years ago '06        #385
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,549 | Props total: 35564 35564
Maybe this section just ain't for you homie

Hypebeast.com has a lot of people that would like what you post.
 11-13-2012, 02:19 PM         #386
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn
n*ggas is typing thesis papers n sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #387
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Adewale said:

THAT'S NOT A JAB. Saying you all look wack or your style is trash, THAT'S A JAB. (Which some of you guys do regularly to other people just because they post something that's different, so worry about YOUR high horse n*gga)

If you felt what I said was jab, then that's a personal insecurity thing and it has nothing to do with me. SENSITIVE n*gga

I could have posted a pic of a trashbag shirt and pizza box shoes and I would have been just as right. The things some people post all look the same. Just to let you know it's not a jab, mad people agreed with me! All I said was expand, here's my example, take it or leave it if you want. But find your own way to do it.

If you seriously feel like that's a jab then you're the EXACT definition of sensitive.

BTW, Paris is the 2nd most visited city on the planet. It's not fu*king space n*gga. YOU might have not been there, but the majority of the world has. And the majority of the people on this forum have too. If you're upset about that, that's on you SENSITIVE n*gga not me

I will admit this, I'm sorry if you ask me where I got something 90% of time I'm going to say Paris. That's my life kid, I dont want you to catch feelings over that. If you want to get butt hurt over me telling the truth, that's another personal thing SENSITIVE n*gga

Taking my response, which was the direct sonning of two n*ggas that tried to step at me, as me being sensitive but you judging me based on your personal insecurities is not sensitive. Then I'm just going to have concede that me and you will never be on the same page kid.

If you feel I'm saying I'm a better than you, that's on you bro and the issues you got with yourself. But that sounds like a bi*ch to me *by the way which is the first insult I've said about this weak a.ss n*gga begging for my attention*

YOU...GOTTA...BE...OUT YOUR f*ggot WIELDING MIND TO THINK IM A READ THIS sh*t, MIGUEL

SENSITIVE a.ss TYLER PERRY STORY TIME TELLING a.ss n*gga

GTFOH
 5 years ago '07        #388
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #389
space
space
 Adewale said:

Adewale said:
I dont know why you want my attention so bad, you've tryna build a collation of the willing all month. Why are you so butt hurt my n*gga? Did you not get hugs as a kid, bi*ches called you ugly as child. Why you got to be the man on the interent so bad? What's the issue kid? Why you mad at a n*gga that doesnt care about you?

I dont know you son, nor do I care to know you. You're blog is funny and that's the extent I choose to know you as. You can continue to address me, but I'm letting you know I dont care.

fu*k me, fu*k my life, fu*k my wife, got the message.

No amount of .gif response and middle school capacity jokes is going to make me care. Grow the fu*k up my n*gga, life is happening around you.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #390
space
space
son this n*gga typed so much he couldnt fit it all in one post....thats a first in sensitive rebuttal post bx history....
 5 years ago '06        #391
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 LeMar G said:
Maybe this section just ain't for you homie

Hypebeast.com has a lot of people that would like what you post.
You got to understand you 5-7 aint the only people that come to this section and you scare other people from posting sh*t, cuz you think its cool to gang up on n*ggas.

It's called diversity, you might not like it, but I get mad love other members.

On the real, half of what I be saying is jokes. At the end of the day, nobody is better than anyone its just shoes and cloths man. If its not your wave it's not your wave, if its give it props.

I think this issue is there is just one butt hurt n*gga and one lame a.ss n*gga who think if they're not the center of attention there's a problem.
 5 years ago '05        #392
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 pufntrees718 said:
damn
n*ggas is typing thesis papers n sh*t

I could not give less of a fu*k about this argument, but son said the majority of people have been to Paris..

Do you know what the word "majority" means son?

I will put up my entire collection that you won't find any place in the world besides Paris where the majority of people have been to Paris

And damn sure not this forum..
 5 years ago '06        #393
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
I knew the didn't read gif was coming cuz that was your only response.

You butt hurt kid that's all it is

You caught feelings for no reasons and you thinking getting people on your side makes you right.

You cannot read all you want, but the question still remains. Why was you mad from the get go? What did I personally do to YOU? Why are YOU so worried about ME?
 5 years ago '06        #394
space
space
 Adewale said:
I knew the didn't read gif was coming cuz that was your only response.

You butt hurt kid that's all it is

You caught feelings for no reasons and you thinking getting people on your side makes you right.

You cannot read all you want, but the question still remains. Why was you mad from the get go? What did I personally do to YOU? Why are YOU so worried about ME?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #395
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
Why are you so butt hurt?
 5 years ago '06        #396
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
Bro I've wasted enough energy on this for the day, get as many people as you want to laugh about how long my response was.

When you want to man up and tell me why you caught feelings over some damn shoes, holla at me bro.

I give up, I'll let you be the man of this internet forum. I got to get back to real life.
 5 years ago '06        #397
space
space
he still typing and nobody is still reading.
 5 years ago '11        #398
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
I been to paris
 5 years ago '06        #399
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,549 | Props total: 35564 35564
 Adewale said:
You got to understand you 5-7 aint the only people that come to this section and you scare other people from posting sh*t, cuz you think its cool to gang up on n*ggas.

It's called diversity, you might not like it, but I get mad love other members.

On the real, half of what I be saying is jokes. At the end of the day, nobody is better than anyone its just shoes and cloths man. If its not your wave it's not your wave, if its give it props.

I think this issue is there is just one butt hurt n*gga and one lame a.ss n*gga who think if they're not the center of attention there's a problem.
We don't scare anyone away.

It's barbershop rules in here.

Nothing is of limits.

If a person is sensitive or homotional he won't get it.

If someone comes in here acting like they never had a father in their life, and can't take a joke they won't get it.
 11-13-2012, 03:32 PM         #400
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florence, Italy >>>>> Paris, France

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy