November 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-12-2012, 10:03 PM         #361
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear what some of you guys are saying regarding luxury items and actually you're right. it's not for everyone but one thing that I can say for sure is the quality is very noticeable and they do hold up well. But still does not justify the cost, i mean a gucci leather ostrich jacket fi 15k,,,,,come on....
 5 years ago '04        #362
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Twin4real said:
I was just talking sh*t you didnt really have to answer that lol, but everybody know rugby and funeral are known lovers i mean haters. i can't speak for everybody else though.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #363
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7389 7389
lol @ 3k on a bag. Yall n*ggas better be pushing lambos and ferarris to be spending money like that on a bag.
 5 years ago '04        #364
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 RLRugby said:
you got female tendencies slime......

all jokes aside
funny coming from one of the most insecure people on boxden
 11-13-2012, 01:08 AM         #365
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yow those gray lv kicks are nice....cyyaaa lie

but im bout to take this to the dry cleaners, praying then can get all the stains out....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #366
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2433 2433
 Adewale said:
The Kicks

[pic - click to view]

Dopest LV Sneakers I Seen Inna While
 5 years ago '06        #367
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
AKS posts high priced sh*t and so does Miguel

difference is AKS is humble and is always positive and gives people props and post

Miguel, came in here on high horse on some im better than you type sh*t and then throws a jab at n*ggas rocking polo saying yall all alike while im on a upper tier with my cashmere sweater..then he posted some driving shoes (which were dope). but wore his pants like a fu*king fu*kboy

you come in here where n*ggas rock polo throw a jab you gonna get slapped around

the n*gga steady talking bout he got no patience for ignorance..but comes in here ignorant...the most ignorant sh*t i seen is him posting a pic of his white bi*ch like "this is what i got" and you dont.

n*gga steady throwing out sh*t like i got this paris or i lived in so and so...the n*gga is coontastic

u throw jabs..u get jabs...just dont go on a tantrum typing cryptic passages like you aristotle or some sh*t, when n*ggas fire back.

fu*k him, fu*k his becky, and fu*k that bag.
 5 years ago '06        #368
space
space
 RLRugby said:
who do you think you talking too.....

you frank ocean a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #369
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,949 | Props total: 2528 2528
 NYC-Banga said:

difference is AKS is humble and is always positive and gives people props and post

Miguel, came in here on high horse on some im better than you type sh*t and then throws a jab at n*ggas rocking polo saying yall all alike while im on a upper tier with my cashmere sweater..then he posted some driving shoes (which were dope). but wore his pants like a fu*king fu*kboy

you come in here where n*ggas rock polo throw a jab you gonna get slapped around

the n*gga steady talking bout he got no patience for ignorance..but comes in here ignorant...the most ignorant sh*t i seen is him posting a pic of his white bi*ch like "this is what i got" and you dont.

n*gga steady throwing out sh*t like i got this paris or i lived in so and so...the n*gga is coontastic

u throw jabs..u get jabs...just dont go on a tantrum typing cryptic passages like you aristotle or some sh*t, when n*ggas fire back.

5 years ago '11        #370
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 NYC-Banga said:

Banga said fu*k his becky though

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #371
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25126 25126
 Kalon said:
Mahoney hates on this n*gga, Funeral too, Dray, and some others too.

I dont understand why, all this man do is make jokes post pickups and make money...n*ggas mad cause he went through real sh*t at a young age and turned it around...whats to hate on about that?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #372
space
space
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

i aint even see that...i aint never seen u hate on someone...i just seen u clown back a n*gga for 6 months straight if they take a shot at you...lmaoooo
 5 years ago '11        #373
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25126 25126
 NYC-Banga said:
i aint even see that...i aint never seen u hate on someone...i just seen u clown back a n*gga for 6 months straight if they take a shot at you...lmaoooo
Just keeping it real fam thats why I love this section with yall

[pic - click to view]

11-13-2012, 12:26 PM         #374
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yesterdays kicks
[IMG] Uploaded with [/IMG]
 5 years ago '12        #375
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7389 7389
 NYC-Banga said:

*salutes* real n*gga post
 11-13-2012, 12:51 PM         #376
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Nice Puf!! I like dat colour way

5 years ago '06        #377
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:
yesterdays kicks
[IMG] Uploaded with [/IMG]
son sell me ur hares b...
 5 years ago '06        #378
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 NYC-Banga said:

Good read, here's what I think

I stated a fact and you got butt hurt.

THAT'S NOT A JAB. Saying you all look wack or your style is trash, THAT'S A JAB. (Which some of you guys do regularly to other people just because they post something that's different, so worry about YOUR high horse n*gga)

If you felt what I said was jab, then that's a personal insecurity thing and it has nothing to do with me. SENSITIVE n*gga

I could have posted a pic of a trashbag shirt and pizza box shoes and I would have been just as right. The things some people post all look the same. Just to let you know it's not a jab, mad people agreed with me! All I said was expand, here's my example, take it or leave it if you want. But find your own way to do it.

If you seriously feel like that's a jab then you're the EXACT definition of sensitive.

BTW, Paris is the 2nd most visited city on the planet. It's not fu*king space n*gga. YOU might have not been there, but the majority of the world has. And the majority of the people on this forum have too. If you're upset about that, that's on you SENSITIVE n*gga not me

I will admit this, I'm sorry if you ask me where I got something 90% of time I'm going to say Paris. That's my life kid, I dont want you to catch feelings over that. If you want to get butt hurt over me telling the truth, that's another personal thing SENSITIVE n*gga

Taking my response, which was the direct sonning of two n*ggas that tried to step at me, as me being sensitive but you judging me based on your personal insecurities is not sensitive. Then I'm just going to have concede that me and you will never be on the same page kid.

If you feel I'm saying I'm a better than you, that's on you bro and the issues you got with yourself. But that sounds like a bi*ch to me *by the way which is the first insult I've said about this weak a.ss n*gga begging for my attention*
 5 years ago '07        #379
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
@ n*ggas callin son 'Miguel' now..
 5 years ago '06        #380
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
I dont know why you want my attention so bad, you've tryna build a collation of the willing all month. Why are you so butt hurt my n*gga? Did you not get hugs as a kid, bi*ches called you ugly as child. Why you got to be the man on the interent so bad? What's the issue kid? Why you mad at a n*gga that doesnt care about you?

I dont know you son, nor do I care to know you. You're blog is funny and that's the extent I choose to know you as. You can continue to address me, but I'm letting you know I dont care.

fu*k me, fu*k my life, fu*k my wife, got the message.

No amount of .gif response and middle school capacity jokes is going to make me care. Grow the fu*k up my n*gga, life is happening around you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago