November 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #341
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 9944 9944
lol @ 3k on a bag. Yall n*ggas better be pushing lambos and ferarris to be spending money like that on a bag.
 6 years ago '04        #342
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
 RLRugby said:
you got female tendencies slime......

all jokes aside
funny coming from one of the most insecure people on boxden
 11-13-2012, 12:08 AM         #343
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yow those gray lv kicks are nice....cyyaaa lie

but im bout to take this to the dry cleaners, praying then can get all the stains out....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #344
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,736 | Props total: 2547 2547
 Adewale said:
The Kicks

[pic - click to view]

Dopest LV Sneakers I Seen Inna While
 6 years ago '06        #345
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
AKS posts high priced sh*t and so does Miguel

difference is AKS is humble and is always positive and gives people props and post

Miguel, came in here on high horse on some im better than you type sh*t and then throws a jab at n*ggas rocking polo saying yall all alike while im on a upper tier with my cashmere sweater..then he posted some driving shoes (which were dope). but wore his pants like a fu*king fu*kboy

you come in here where n*ggas rock polo throw a jab you gonna get slapped around

the n*gga steady talking bout he got no patience for ignorance..but comes in here ignorant...the most ignorant sh*t i seen is him posting a pic of his white bi*ch like "this is what i got" and you dont.

n*gga steady throwing out sh*t like i got this paris or i lived in so and so...the n*gga is coontastic

u throw jabs..u get jabs...just dont go on a tantrum typing cryptic passages like you aristotle or some sh*t, when n*ggas fire back.

fu*k him, fu*k his becky, and fu*k that bag.
 6 years ago '06        #346
space
space
 RLRugby said:
who do you think you talking too.....

you frank ocean a.ss n*gga

:irvinhah:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #347
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 3016 3016
 NYC-Banga said:

difference is AKS is humble and is always positive and gives people props and post

Miguel, came in here on high horse on some im better than you type sh*t and then throws a jab at n*ggas rocking polo saying yall all alike while im on a upper tier with my cashmere sweater..then he posted some driving shoes (which were dope). but wore his pants like a fu*king fu*kboy

you come in here where n*ggas rock polo throw a jab you gonna get slapped around

the n*gga steady talking bout he got no patience for ignorance..but comes in here ignorant...the most ignorant sh*t i seen is him posting a pic of his white bi*ch like "this is what i got" and you dont.

n*gga steady throwing out sh*t like i got this paris or i lived in so and so...the n*gga is coontastic

u throw jabs..u get jabs...just dont go on a tantrum typing cryptic passages like you aristotle or some sh*t, when n*ggas fire back.

6 years ago '11        #348
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
 NYC-Banga said:

Banga said fu*k his becky though

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #349
space
space
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

i aint even see that...i aint never seen u hate on someone...i just seen u clown back a n*gga for 6 months straight if they take a shot at you...lmaoooo
 11-13-2012, 11:26 AM         #350
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yesterdays kicks
[IMG] Uploaded with [/IMG]
 6 years ago '12        #351
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 9944 9944
 NYC-Banga said:

*salutes* real n*gga post
 11-13-2012, 11:51 AM         #352
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Nice Puf!! I like dat colour way

6 years ago '06        #353
space
space
 pufntrees718 said:
yesterdays kicks
[IMG] Uploaded with [/IMG]
son sell me ur hares b...
 6 years ago '06        #354
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
 NYC-Banga said:

Good read, here's what I think

I stated a fact and you got butt hurt.

THAT'S NOT A JAB. Saying you all look wack or your style is trash, THAT'S A JAB. (Which some of you guys do regularly to other people just because they post something that's different, so worry about YOUR high horse n*gga)

If you felt what I said was jab, then that's a personal insecurity thing and it has nothing to do with me. SENSITIVE n*gga

I could have posted a pic of a trashbag shirt and pizza box shoes and I would have been just as right. The things some people post all look the same. Just to let you know it's not a jab, mad people agreed with me! All I said was expand, here's my example, take it or leave it if you want. But find your own way to do it.

If you seriously feel like that's a jab then you're the EXACT definition of sensitive.

BTW, Paris is the 2nd most visited city on the planet. It's not fu*king space n*gga. YOU might have not been there, but the majority of the world has. And the majority of the people on this forum have too. If you're upset about that, that's on you SENSITIVE n*gga not me

I will admit this, I'm sorry if you ask me where I got something 90% of time I'm going to say Paris. That's my life kid, I dont want you to catch feelings over that. If you want to get butt hurt over me telling the truth, that's another personal thing SENSITIVE n*gga

Taking my response, which was the direct sonning of two n*ggas that tried to step at me, as me being sensitive but you judging me based on your personal insecurities is not sensitive. Then I'm just going to have concede that me and you will never be on the same page kid.

If you feel I'm saying I'm a better than you, that's on you bro and the issues you got with yourself. But that sounds like a bi*ch to me *by the way which is the first insult I've said about this weak a.ss n*gga begging for my attention*
 6 years ago '07        #355
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 974 974
@ n*ggas callin son 'Miguel' now..
 6 years ago '06        #356
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
I dont know why you want my attention so bad, you've tryna build a collation of the willing all month. Why are you so butt hurt my n*gga? Did you not get hugs as a kid, bi*ches called you ugly as child. Why you got to be the man on the interent so bad? What's the issue kid? Why you mad at a n*gga that doesnt care about you?

I dont know you son, nor do I care to know you. You're blog is funny and that's the extent I choose to know you as. You can continue to address me, but I'm letting you know I dont care.

fu*k me, fu*k my life, fu*k my wife, got the message.

No amount of .gif response and middle school capacity jokes is going to make me care. Grow the fu*k up my n*gga, life is happening around you.
 6 years ago '12        #357
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 Adewale said:

Good read, here's what I think

I stated a fact and you got butt hurt.

THAT'S NOT A JAB. Saying you all look wack or your style is trash, THAT'S A JAB. (Which some of you guys do regularly to other people just because they post something that's different, so worry about YOUR high horse n*gga)

If you felt what I said was jab, then that's a personal insecurity thing and it has nothing to do with me. SENSITIVE n*gga

I could have posted a pic of a trashbag shirt and pizza box shoes and I would have been just as right. The things some people post all look the same. Just to let you know it's not a jab, mad people agreed with me! All I said was expand, here's my example, take it or leave it if you want. But find your own way to do it.

If you seriously feel like that's a jab then you're the EXACT definition of sensitive.

BTW, Paris is the 2nd most visited city on the planet. It's not fu*king space n*gga. YOU might have not been there, but the majority of the world has. And the majority of the people on this forum have too. If you're upset about that, that's on you SENSITIVE n*gga not me

I will admit this, I'm sorry if you ask me where I got something 90% of time I'm going to say Paris. That's my life kid, I dont want you to catch feelings over that. If you want to get butt hurt over me telling the truth, that's another personal thing SENSITIVE n*gga

Taking my response, which was the direct sonning of two n*ggas that tried to step at me, as me being sensitive but you judging me based on your personal insecurities is not sensitive. Then I'm just going to have concede that me and you will never be on the same page kid.

If you feel I'm saying I'm a better than you, that's on you bro and the issues you got with yourself. But that sounds like a bi*ch to me *by the way which is the first insult I've said about this weak a.ss n*gga begging for my attention*
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

de man dem k!lling me
 6 years ago '06        #358
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Root Of Evil said:
@ n*ggas callin son 'Miguel' now..
O wait, Frank Ocean too or are we sticking with Miguel
 6 years ago '07        #359
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 974 974
either way...ur in a pickle bcuz those nicknames are not a good look..

I don't know what to tell u bruh
 6 years ago '06        #360
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Root Of Evil said:
either way...ur in a pickle bcuz those nicknames are not a good look..

I don't know what to tell u bruh
damn this sh*t is about to start fu*king with me
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy