November 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 daliff89 said:
You know what's stupid? This whole "I'm on my grown man sh*t" sh*t..

Those aren't ugly because they're loafers, they're ugly because they look like they're woven leather and have those nubs on the bottom

If you like them, fu*king awesome, but why does everyone who doesn't like them have to automatically be "immature" or "too young to understand"?

sh*t is stupid..
How old are you?
 5 years ago '05        #222
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 6091 6091
 daliff89 said:

Those aren't ugly because they're loafers, they're ugly because they look like they're woven leather and have those nubs on the bottom

If you like them, fu*king awesome, but why does everyone who doesn't like them have to automatically be "immature" or "too young to understand"?

sh*t is stupid..
They're driving loafers...that's how the sole of driving loafers look.
 5 years ago '11        #223
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 daliff89 said:

sh*t is stupid..
 J-Schmoove said:
Honestly when I think of moonshine the first thing I think of is country people. Not any specific race of people. I wish I was country sometimes but living in DC I couldnt be further from the country.
1st off. Where in my post did I say anything about "grown man sh*t"? 2nd The reason I say this is, when you are of a certain age you only experience and are exposed to a certain element. So all that "i'm so hood sh*t" gets old at a certain phase in your life. You cant wear hoodies and sneakers all the time. Get out your feelings. Like my n*gga AKS is a perfect example. How many time you see him post some monkey a.ss over sized sh*t? There's hood and there's fly. What side you on? And don't get it twisted I was raised in the "hood" but when you been living in that all your life you wanna expand your horizons when your finances allow it
 5 years ago '11        #224
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
They're driving loafers...that's how the sole of driving loafers look.
Don't try to teach these classless heethens () anything. They ain't bout that
 5 years ago '11        #225
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
mosaic tiles on your feet?
 5 years ago '06        #226
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
There are some cat's that want to stay in their closed minded urban bubble and then there is the other 90% of the planet.

Cant really cast judgement on it tho. People don't know anything else, they haven't seen anything else, and they haven't been anywhere else. So they think the world is only supposed to be sneakers and casual wear with recognizable logo

How am I supposed to consider an opinion of someone who doesnt even know what the construction of a driving loafer is? Our realities are just different man. Not to say either one is better than the other. They're just different

I grew up in the hood, but I lived in Paris for three years. I dont expect everybody to understand where I'm coming from. Not everyone has that perspective.

However you feel about what I post, just know I can go any where on the planet, to any culture, and I'm fly as fu*k. That's all that really matters, I've been rocking what I was rocking and winning in life before you seen it and had an opinion on it.
 5 years ago '06        #227
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Some n*ggas just want to stay ignorant

And that's exactly why I moved on from that reality
 5 years ago '11        #228
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Adewale said:
There are some cat's that want to stay in their closed minded urban bubble and then there is the other 90% of the planet.

Cant really cast judgement on it tho. People don't know anything else, they haven't seen anything else, and they haven't been anywhere else. So they think the world is only supposed to be sneakers and casual wear with recognizable logo

How am I supposed to consider an opinion of someone who doesnt even know what the construction of a driving loafer is? Our realities are just different man. Not to say either one is better than the other. They're just different

I grew up in the hood, but I lived in Paris for three years. I dont expect everybody to understand where I'm coming from. Not everyone has that perspective.

However you feel about what I post, just know I can go any where on the planet, to any culture, and I'm fly as fu*k. That's all that really matters, I've been rocking what I was rocking and winning in life before you seen it and had an opinion on it.
True..
 11-07-2012, 05:02 PM         #229
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Thanks bro, just tryna add something a lil different

Like this is how I do Polo, Vintage Cashmere

[pic - click to view]

I respect how y'all do it but Ralph Lauren does SOOOO much than what y'all cop and you all look the same. Switch it up sometimes and try new sh*t within the sh*t you're already comfortable with.
nice
 5 years ago '11        #230
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Difference between you and Aks is that his stuff is fly. I don't wear a hoodie unless I'm running and I wear a shirt and tie 5 days a week. Somebody on the internet doesn't like your shoes who cares? Instead of getting bent out of shape and writing paragraphs just chalk it up as a difference of opinion. As long as you like them who cares what people on boxden think? When you "are of a certain age" you stop caring about what people on the internet think.
How do you know how I dress Which makes what you said kind of suspect. And I don't care about anyones opinion. Obviously, I'm just explaining to those who don't know what those are that's its ok to like em' just because yall don't know what they are. Like I said before this section got a lot of sheep, and I want n*ggas to think on their own
 5 years ago '06        #231
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
Buy apparel that feels comfortable on you, not because it would make you feel comfortable among your peers.

Who gives a fu*k what who wears in a different state? None of us hang out with each other.
 5 years ago '11        #232
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Probably because you posted a picture of your clothes.....
You sound stupid. Now Polo sweaters aren't fly? And that's one pic monkey

We're done here.... If you're swagless stay swagless.
 5 years ago '11        #233
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
Buy apparel that feels comfortable on you, not because it would make you feel comfortable among your peers.

Who gives a fu*k what who wears in a different state? None of us hang out with each other.
I agree 100% I'm just making a point.
 5 years ago '05        #234
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Brooklyn said:
Because your a more advid poster than me so by your own ideology you must not be getting the d!ck you need.
You won. Your k!llin it. Drop down and get your eagle on.
 5 years ago '11        #235
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
This guy
 5 years ago '05        #236
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2421 2421
 DaViLLe726 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #237
LeMar G 240 heat pts240
space
space
$15,510 | Props total: 35364 35364
Lol where did all these uppity fu*k boys come from?
 5 years ago '07        #238
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

that .gif is a #grandslam
 5 years ago '12        #239
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 DaViLLe726 said:
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

tink das it for me i got early work and boxden k!llin meh
 5 years ago '06        #240
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 Twin4real said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy