November 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #201
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 Adewale said:

[pic - click to view]

It's a good day to be an American today, other people may not feel that way tho

Reflective Croc dunks ?
 6 years ago '11        #202
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Dray said:
why your face got a imprint on it fam?

its like you got slapped with a

[pic - click to view]

and you lost me when you said you dress like

[pic - click to view]

Rugby you ain't sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #203
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 DrizzyJT said:
Flashbacks of that "first day of school fashion" thread
n*gga had a sweater around his waist
 6 years ago '11        #204
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 3016 3016
 Adewale said:
Thanks bro, just tryna add something a lil different

Like this is how I do Polo, Vintage Cashmere

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I respect how y'all do it but Ralph Lauren does SOOOO much than what y'all cop and you all look the same. Switch it up sometimes and try new sh*t within the sh*t you're already comfortable with.

I know im late but GTFOH cuz.
 6 years ago '11        #205
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
Reading the pickups thread had me

Come in here and its nothing but

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #206
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space

[pic - click to view]

The average age in here has to be 25 and under. Those are some dope kicks point blank. I wouldn't rock em wit jeans but some khakis or slacks and an oxford. Dope kicks bro
 11-07-2012, 01:49 PM         #207
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whitesand said:

[pic - click to view]

The average age in here has to be 25 and under. Those are some dope kicks point blank. I wouldn't rock em wit jeans but some khakis or slacks and an oxford. Dope kicks bro
im like a grandpa here but i'd wear those......those are damnnnn tuff
 6 years ago '11        #208
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
im like a grandpa here but i'd wear those......those are damnnnn tuff
Me too. You can tell age simply by n*ggas post lol
 6 years ago '05        #209
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
You know what's stupid? This whole "I'm on my grown man sh*t" sh*t..

Those aren't ugly because they're loafers, they're ugly because they look like they're woven leather and have those nubs on the bottom

If you like them, fu*king awesome, but why does everyone who doesn't like them have to automatically be "immature" or "too young to understand"?

sh*t is stupid..
 6 years ago '11        #210
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 daliff89 said:

Those aren't ugly because they're loafers, they're ugly because they look like they're woven leather and have those nubs on the bottom

If you like them, fu*king awesome, but why does everyone who doesn't like them have to automatically be "immature" or "too young to understand"?

sh*t is stupid..
How old are you?
 6 years ago '05        #211
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,681 | Props total: 8540 8540
 daliff89 said:

sh*t is stupid..
They're driving loafers...that's how the sole of driving loafers look.
 6 years ago '11        #212
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 daliff89 said:

sh*t is stupid..
 J-Schmoove said:
Honestly when I think of moonshine the first thing I think of is country people. Not any specific race of people. I wish I was country sometimes but living in DC I couldnt be further from the country.
1st off. Where in my post did I say anything about "grown man sh*t"? 2nd The reason I say this is, when you are of a certain age you only experience and are exposed to a certain element. So all that "i'm so hood sh*t" gets old at a certain phase in your life. You cant wear hoodies and sneakers all the time. Get out your feelings. Like my n*gga AKS is a perfect example. How many time you see him post some monkey a.ss over sized sh*t? There's hood and there's fly. What side you on? And don't get it twisted I was raised in the "hood" but when you been living in that all your life you wanna expand your horizons when your finances allow it
 6 years ago '11        #213
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
They're driving loafers...that's how the sole of driving loafers look.
Don't try to teach these classless heethens () anything. They ain't bout that
 6 years ago '11        #214
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
mosaic tiles on your feet?
 6 years ago '06        #215
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,464 | Props total: 1517 1517
There are some cat's that want to stay in their closed minded urban bubble and then there is the other 90% of the planet.

Cant really cast judgement on it tho. People don't know anything else, they haven't seen anything else, and they haven't been anywhere else. So they think the world is only supposed to be sneakers and casual wear with recognizable logo

How am I supposed to consider an opinion of someone who doesnt even know what the construction of a driving loafer is? Our realities are just different man. Not to say either one is better than the other. They're just different

I grew up in the hood, but I lived in Paris for three years. I dont expect everybody to understand where I'm coming from. Not everyone has that perspective.

However you feel about what I post, just know I can go any where on the planet, to any culture, and I'm fly as fu*k. That's all that really matters, I've been rocking what I was rocking and winning in life before you seen it and had an opinion on it.
 6 years ago '06        #216
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,464 | Props total: 1517 1517
Some n*ggas just want to stay ignorant

And that's exactly why I moved on from that reality
 6 years ago '11        #217
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Adewale said:
There are some cat's that want to stay in their closed minded urban bubble and then there is the other 90% of the planet.

Cant really cast judgement on it tho. People don't know anything else, they haven't seen anything else, and they haven't been anywhere else. So they think the world is only supposed to be sneakers and casual wear with recognizable logo

How am I supposed to consider an opinion of someone who doesnt even know what the construction of a driving loafer is? Our realities are just different man. Not to say either one is better than the other. They're just different

I grew up in the hood, but I lived in Paris for three years. I dont expect everybody to understand where I'm coming from. Not everyone has that perspective.

However you feel about what I post, just know I can go any where on the planet, to any culture, and I'm fly as fu*k. That's all that really matters, I've been rocking what I was rocking and winning in life before you seen it and had an opinion on it.
True..
 11-07-2012, 04:02 PM         #218
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Thanks bro, just tryna add something a lil different

Like this is how I do Polo, Vintage Cashmere

[pic - click to view]

I respect how y'all do it but Ralph Lauren does SOOOO much than what y'all cop and you all look the same. Switch it up sometimes and try new sh*t within the sh*t you're already comfortable with.
nice
 6 years ago '11        #219
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Difference between you and Aks is that his stuff is fly. I don't wear a hoodie unless I'm running and I wear a shirt and tie 5 days a week. Somebody on the internet doesn't like your shoes who cares? Instead of getting bent out of shape and writing paragraphs just chalk it up as a difference of opinion. As long as you like them who cares what people on boxden think? When you "are of a certain age" you stop caring about what people on the internet think.
How do you know how I dress Which makes what you said kind of suspect. And I don't care about anyones opinion. Obviously, I'm just explaining to those who don't know what those are that's its ok to like em' just because yall don't know what they are. Like I said before this section got a lot of sheep, and I want n*ggas to think on their own
 6 years ago '06        #220
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
Buy apparel that feels comfortable on you, not because it would make you feel comfortable among your peers.

Who gives a fu*k what who wears in a different state? None of us hang out with each other.
Home      

most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy