Pic CHRIS BROWN & friends Terrorist Taliban Halloween costume ... pisses off some fans

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24

n*gga even brought them choppers and sh*t.

LOL!!!
 5 years ago '10        #122
NJ Blazer 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 15 15
It's like he's trying his hardest to destroy with career
 5 years ago '12        #123
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
He fu*king Rihanna to the bank and back. That n*gga stay winning.
 5 years ago '04        #124
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1755 1755
:: bumps Busta Rhymes - Arab Money ::

They need to get the fu*k out of the way, I want to see the Lambo.
 5 years ago '04        #125
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Ldogg310 said:
Im sayin tho , a white bi*ch dressed up like whitney houston drowning in a bathtub, no mention about it.

Cb dresses like osama and america stops in its tracks.

They the same ppl hanging obama dolls on they trees, but cb osama pisses THEM off?

fu*k outta here
was that person a celebrity? no? ok then that comparison makes no sense. america is sensationalized with all things celebrity good or bad
 5 years ago '04        #126
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
cb winning cuz cb dont give a fu*k.... he beat rihanna a.ss and she still fu*kin him.. if she dont care why should anyone else?
 5 years ago '05        #127
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
[quote="SS";25113562]everything cb does pisses somebody off...let the n*gga live[/quote]
[COLOR="Orange"]
I'm saying. If it was seriously an issue they shouldn't sell the muthafu*kin costumes for people to buy. Hell I saw 3 n*ggas dressed up like this too.[/COLOR]
 5 years ago '04        #128
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 swayze said:
First off didn't read 95% of that because i know it's all non sense. What happen to the polite swayze , uhh unlike you i didn't catch any feeling and i still have not. Unlike you my slander is accurate ,so im basically calling it like i see it. I know more Muslims , Arabic people than you can imagine fool. I know first hand so stop a.ssuming . Yeah i said i would stop responding to some one who is clearly beneath me in thinking. You are just ranting on and on ,but arent saying anything. I started to bash you because im not bish and can talk just as much trash as the next. Nothing more than that. If this was a debate you would have lost along time ago and would have been seen as some one who does not know what they are talking about. Plus cant comprehend at all. I mean i know you aren't going to say you got own and take that lost ,but your actions from the gate has proven that . I struck a nerve .. and been sticking to what i believe and know . I wouldn't really comment on your opinion . You been constantly giving your view and i haven't read any of it ,therefore my comments reflect my view .Which is the most logical and honest view.

Nobody gives af about this except white people and the only way Arabs no about is is because the white media blew it up. sh*t would not made it pass forums and twitter other wise. Speaking of wise you are not that at all. Your thinking (follow the leader) is the problem with most Americans. You guys are more emotional than rational and lack critical thinking. This is coming from a sovereign citizen .Im more American than you could ever be and i study these things and know how you and many more are for the lack of a better term SHEEP. Anybody who is able to think outside of the media machine knows this is a waste of energy . This is a horizontal problem because like religion , s3x preference and racism . They aren't going any where and they (the powers that be) would love for people to continue to f!ght and what you think this is agrue about sh*t that will be here when their dead and gone. The real problems ..you know the issues that matter , MF dont even know what they are. So again i could never get on your lower level of thinking because im pass that.

You are aguing over trivial things. Im talking about your country constantly lying to you. murdering accross the globe. Stealing your ssi and pentions. Shooting brother /children in the back, profiling, poor education, federal families who's running on a colorable currency (fiat money). and Fema, The failed 2 party system . The fact that you dont get to pick your candidates ,so there is no choice. I can go all day.

Lastly i know you will say im steady talking about other topics and getting away from the argument. Well im not arguing for one Im stating facts and you are arguing over horizontal issue that want help anybody. (with yourself really)That is the main reason im not reading your responses nor responding on that lower level of thinking.

I seen a dude dressed up as a COWBOY and didn't think damn they k!lled all the Indians . See what i mean. Our government calls revolutionaries in other countries terrorist ,but the CIA and our gov has military bases in damn near every country around the world. We are more ruthless to.

/thread.

You actually get the award for having probably the longest post I've ever read on here and saying absolutely nothing at all.

You claim you didn't read 95% of my post (which I know is a lie because you expose that you did by the rest of your post, nice job dumbass) but you still spend your time writing a handful of paragraphs back, you said you were done like two posts ago but you're still in here bytching post after post long after you lost and you're probably gonna continue to keep bytching back even though you keep saying shyt like " I'm done " or "/thread" and still end up poppin back up in this bytch like some clingy psychotic Ex-girl. and I know you know you lost because you're regurgitating the same shyt over and over

Thanks for using for the hundredth time the same response of

" You're wrong , I'm right, you're dumb, I'm smart, and I dont have to explain why "

you've pretty much the definition of a close minded bigot, I dont care how many arabs you know, that's like a white person saying " Oh I know plenty of black people therefore my opinion that the N-Word isn't a big deal is valid " < --- That's how retarded you sound.

Congratulations idiot

Please come back one more time so you can say for the 101th time " I'm right , you're wrong , man you're so dumb, I'm so smart and you're so emotional, and I'm not gonna explain anything so I'm done with this thread " and hope maybe that your 101th try at this will somehow create a logical argument for you out of thin air. If not phuck it you can come back again and say it again for the 102nd and 103rd time because idiots never learn.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-02-2012 at 07:45 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #129
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #130
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1348 1348
 psylence2k said:
Didn't you say you were done ???

What happen to the proper and cordial swayze ?? you know the one who referred to me as "sir" and had such proper grammar until now, that swayze was such a good little boy, who is this new thug swayze that keeps yelling "son" and "nicca" in every sentence ?? We dont believe you , you need more people.

I felt bad about you being so sensitive and complaining about me calling you an idiot, but now since you're trying to OD on the slander , I really dont care anymore.

Okay , Now let's seriously get back to topic

You were trying to argue that this wasn't offensive enough to worry or care about. That nobody should be offended to the point of making a big deal right ?? Even though you're not even apart of the ethnic group being ridiculed or stereotyped you think you know exactly what everyone should or shouldn't be offended by. THAT is what makes you a ignorant idiot.

I have Arab friends(both Muslim and Christian) who've been ridiculed, stereotyped, harassed , threatened, and discriminated against SOLELY off their ethnicity and/or religion because of its' societal stereotype. They've been jumped, kicked out of parties, profiled by cops, "randomly" checked at airports, and treated like shyt for almost their whole lives.

I even know a girl who isn't even Arab or Muslim , she's Hispanic (and Christian) but because of her skin tone and facial features combined with her last name which closely resembles the Arabic last name "Hussein", she's been catching shyt her whole life from high school all the way through into when she joined the army from a bunch of idiots calling her a terrorist because she looks Arab. Why do people do this stupid shyt ?? because the commonly perpetuated stereotype that since she looks Arab, that must mean she's Muslim, and if she's Arab or Muslim therefore she must be a terrorist or support terrorism, and why is that stereotype such prevalent and perpetuated in our society ?? because of stupid shyt like THIS that subconsciously but constantly hammers in that concept into our minds to a.ssociate Arabs/Muslims with terrorism. The shyt got so bad for her the girl phucking changed her name because she didn't want to put up with the constant bullshyt. How's that for FACTS for you ??? Oh yea but it isn't big enough to worry about right ?? The shyt doesn't even affect you , so what the phuck would you know ??

You dont even realize that shyt like this is what subconsciously makes people who think they're not prejudice be more receptive to such a stereotype , and consciously reinforces the stereotype to those who openly embrace it and makes them think that they're even more right for thinking all arabs and muslims are terrorists and are justified in discriminating against them, while at the same time agitating Middle Easterners who already dislike America for the ignorance of certain Americans while other idiots like you stand around and say " Oh it's no big deal " therefore making them constantly think they're dislike of us is justified because of ignorant shyt some of us do like this while others like you stand around giving it a pass. Once again , I'm close friends with people who are Arab/Muslim who actually have lived both here and in the Middle East. I know what the phuck I'm talking about.

Being that you're not from that walk of life, you have no real credibility trying to argue that something like this isn't offensive or doesn't effect anyone enough for it to be a big deal or for us to worry about it. You're one of those narrow minded morons who think that because something isn't directly related to you or doesn't affect you that it doesn't matter. Just like black people shouldn't complain about any ridicule, derogatory stereotypes, and racial discrimination white people place on them, Arabs shouldn't care about being stereotyped either right ??

Dont speak on shyt you dont know about because you're JUST like those white people who genuinely think that racism no longer exists and it doesn't effect anyone so black people should just shut up and not worry about it. Just like that isn't a big deal, I guess this isn't a big deal either right ??
 swayze said:
First off didn't read 95% of that because i know it's all non sense. What happen to the polite swayze , uhh unlike you i didn't catch any feeling and i still have not. Unlike you my slander is accurate ,so im basically calling it like i see it. I know more Muslims , Arabic people than you can imagine fool. I know first hand so stop a.ssuming . Yeah i said i would stop responding to some one who is clearly beneath me in thinking. You are just ranting on and on ,but arent saying anything. I started to bash you because im not bish and can talk just as much trash as the next. Nothing more than that. If this was a debate you would have lost along time ago and would have been seen as some one who does not know what they are talking about. Plus cant comprehend at all. I mean i know you aren't going to say you got own and take that lost ,but your actions from the gate has proven that . I struck a nerve .. and been sticking to what i believe and know . I wouldn't really comment on your opinion . You been constantly giving your view and i haven't read any of it ,therefore my comments reflect my view .Which is the most logical and honest view.

Nobody gives af about this except white people and the only way Arabs no about is is because the white media blew it up. sh*t would not made it pass forums and twitter other wise. Speaking of wise you are not that at all. Your thinking (follow the leader) is the problem with most Americans. You guys are more emotional than rational and lack critical thinking. This is coming from a sovereign citizen .Im more American than you could ever be and i study these things and know how you and many more are for the lack of a better term SHEEP. Anybody who is able to think outside of the media machine knows this is a waste of energy . This is a horizontal problem because like religion , s3x preference and racism . They aren't going any where and they (the powers that be) would love for people to continue to f!ght and what you think this is agrue about sh*t that will be here when their dead and gone. The real problems ..you know the issues that matter , MF dont even know what they are. So again i could never get on your lower level of thinking because im pass that.

You are aguing over trivial things. Im talking about your country constantly lying to you. murdering accross the globe. Stealing your ssi and pentions. Shooting brother /children in the back, profiling, poor education, federal families who's running on a colorable currency (fiat money). and Fema, The failed 2 party system . The fact that you dont get to pick your candidates ,so there is no choice. I can go all day.

Lastly i know you will say im steady talking about other topics and getting away from the argument. Well im not arguing for one Im stating facts and you are arguing over horizontal issue that want help anybody. (with yourself really)That is the main reason im not reading your responses nor responding on that lower level of thinking.

I seen a dude dressed up as a COWBOY and didn't think damn they k!lled all the Indians . See what i mean. Our government calls revolutionaries in other countries terrorist ,but the CIA and our gov has military bases in damn near every country around the world. We are more ruthless to.

/thread.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #131
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 Ldogg310 said:

Anything with blk face is racist, so it doesnt compare.

He is dressed as osama, and he doesnt have a bullet and blood on hos face signifying his death.

So what ur are saying isnt a good comparison but I get ur point.

Im not condoning nor supportin nor saying this is ok and that isnt.

I made a clear statement and thats where I left it. So im not TRYING to say.anything else....
my point was because they are making fun of a race of people; or whatever. Id rather them just not use the blk face or (insert race here) and just rock costume. but anyway. THAT WHITNEY COSTUME IS DISRESPECT!! like.. i know u can't think of nothin to dress as, but dang! go as something else! heck! smh
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago