Pic CHRIS BROWN & friends Terrorist Taliban Halloween costume ... pisses off some fans

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 2017 2017
I guess it could have been worse... he and his click could have dressed up in white sheets and pillowcases..
 11-02-2012, 06:19 AM         #102
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know he didnt get a lot of candy
 5 years ago '10        #103
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
Wait...

When the terrorists k!ll people Muslims are like "they''re terrorists not Muslims"

When cb make fun of terrorists, now Muslims are offended.......

It's a costume. Stop it.
 11-02-2012, 06:52 AM         #104
adamepbmx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are too sensitive nowadays... Smh who gives a fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #105
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
he doesn't give a fck at all and it's beautiful.
 5 years ago '10        #106
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 5 years ago '07        #107
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #108
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 449 449
 5 years ago '05        #109
GST 
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 2396 2396
free country...haters eat d!ck !
 5 years ago '04        #110
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
its halloween. we dress up as a lot of stupid sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #111
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
This sh*t is funny as hell, how can it be offensive, muslims are all about hating america and running around strapped, it is what it is... woulda been even funnier if they would have dressed up like a bunch of jews though... then people would have gone fu*king ballistic cuz its only free speech in america to talk sh*t about muslims, if u talk sh*t about jews in america you're antisemetic....

Last edited by Effit; 11-02-2012 at 09:17 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #112
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 blackjewelz said:
It's a costume damn..I actually think it's a dope one lol.
thats what im saying yall n*ggaz need to make up yall minds 10 threads about this dude a week half of them yall saying breezy cant loose when he driving his lambo and got a bad bytch with him or something or when he got on an outfit yall silly lil fashion wh0ore dudes love then the next five yall cursing his soul for something as silly a.ss a funny a.ss costume for Halloween i see people walking around in sh*t ten times more offensive as this shyt when them f*gs walk around in fukkin cat suits and leotards and bullsh*t like that is way worse than this sh*t... this sh*t is pretty damn funny to me to be honest. yall fukks need to get a life
 5 years ago '04        #113
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1815 1815
 swayze said:
Ok im done after this. Point out one time in any of my post where i said it wasn't offensive. I simply said Americans have more to worry about than some rich dude halloween costume. You sir are a troll and down right stupid idiotic and cant read or comprehend to save your life. Im bewildered over here. It is true when they say you lose all logic and thinking once you are angry i guess. Its like you are responding to somebody other than me. Everything ive post has been relevant to my original post. Your original question and your idiotic rebuttals..

Good day sir... Pick your battles son. I didnt read any of your rant only one line and thats all i needed to see.

Ohh and im not defending my statements they speak for them selves . However you are trying to prove you know what you are talking about and im steadily giving you examples that are consistent with my original statement. You are the one continuing to get highly emotional and when i insult back its a problem. smh..Again my statements are coherent through out and yours are just a bunch of jabber all over the place/ simple minded. I suggest you go read my first response , then the next..etc and maybe just maybe( i doubt it) you will see how moronic you sound.

After you do that (heres a insult) go fu*k yourself ,you will know who ya baby daddy is then. You what we call Rupauls, ya know bi*ch and nicca =

ya bish

azz

nicca.
Oh Wow, Look Who’s OD’ing on the slander now . LOL

Once again another argument full of

“ You’re stupid, you don’t make sense, I’m so much smarter than you, therefore I don’t even have to argue or explain anything “

just like expected, I should just start typing your responses for you to save you some time.

So now you’re trying to flip my criticism of your argument and use them against me. Well see you’d actually have to logically explain where I’m wrong in my examples just like I did in order to do that. Saying “ You’re stupid, you don’t make any sense” and leaving it that isn’t gonna work.

You don’t have to say you’re done now, you were done about 3 posts ago when you stopped actually sticking to arguing the main point and tried to bring everything from 9/11 Conspiracy, South Park, Wicca tradition, current KKK attire, Family Guy, and bunch of other shyt to unsuccessfully hold your argument up.

Oh and before you leave, make sure to pick up your L on the way out. Thank You

5 years ago '04        #114
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1815 1815
 swayze said:
Nicca are you retarded yo?? Serious question. Heres my first post that you responded to. Known of your business for one. You been bish made from the jump. Thats another fact.

Arguing ? The irony of your short attention to detail is epic.. Heres my very first comment ,that you caught feelings over. Every post ive typed has stuck with America worries about the wrong things i.e has better things to worry about as i stated in my very next post. You know the post that hurt your pucsccy.

Didn't you say you were done ???

What happen to the proper and cordial swayze ?? you know the one who referred to me as "sir" and had such proper grammar until now, that swayze was such a good little boy, who is this new thug swayze that keeps yelling "son" and "nicca" in every sentence ?? We dont believe you , you need more people.

I felt bad about you being so sensitive and complaining about me calling you an idiot, but now since you're trying to OD on the slander , I really dont care anymore.

Okay , Now let's seriously get back to topic

You were trying to argue that this wasn't offensive enough to worry or care about. That nobody should be offended to the point of making a big deal right ?? Even though you're not even apart of the ethnic group being ridiculed or stereotyped you think you know exactly what everyone should or shouldn't be offended by. THAT is what makes you a ignorant idiot.

I have Arab friends(both Muslim and Christian) who've been ridiculed, stereotyped, harassed , threatened, and discriminated against SOLELY off their ethnicity and/or religion because of its' societal stereotype. They've been jumped, kicked out of parties, profiled by cops, "randomly" checked at airports, and treated like shyt for almost their whole lives.

I even know a girl who isn't even Arab or Muslim , she's Hispanic (and Christian) but because of her skin tone and facial features combined with her last name which closely resembles the Arabic last name "Hussein", she's been catching shyt her whole life from high school all the way through into when she joined the army from a bunch of idiots calling her a terrorist because she looks Arab. Why do people do this stupid shyt ?? because the commonly perpetuated stereotype that since she looks Arab, that must mean she's Muslim, and if she's Arab or Muslim therefore she must be a terrorist or support terrorism, and why is that stereotype such prevalent and perpetuated in our society ?? because of stupid shyt like THIS that subconsciously but constantly hammers in that concept into our minds to a.ssociate Arabs/Muslims with terrorism. The shyt got so bad for her the girl phucking changed her name because she didn't want to put up with the constant bullshyt. How's that for FACTS for you ??? Oh yea but it isn't big enough to worry about right ?? The shyt doesn't even affect you , so what the phuck would you know ??

You dont even realize that shyt like this is what subconsciously makes people who think they're not prejudice be more receptive to such a stereotype , and consciously reinforces the stereotype to those who openly embrace it and makes them think that they're even more right for thinking all arabs and muslims are terrorists and are justified in discriminating against them, while at the same time agitating Middle Easterners who already dislike America for the ignorance of certain Americans while other idiots like you stand around and say " Oh it's no big deal " therefore making them constantly think they're dislike of us is justified because of ignorant shyt some of us do like this while others like you stand around giving it a pass. Once again , I'm close friends with people who are Arab/Muslim who actually have lived both here and in the Middle East. I know what the phuck I'm talking about.

Being that you're not from that walk of life, you have no real credibility trying to argue that something like this isn't offensive or doesn't effect anyone enough for it to be a big deal or for us to worry about it. You're one of those narrow minded morons who think that because something isn't directly related to you or doesn't affect you that it doesn't matter. Just like black people shouldn't complain about any ridicule, derogatory stereotypes, and racial discrimination white people place on them, Arabs shouldn't care about being stereotyped either right ??

Dont speak on shyt you dont know about because you're JUST like those white people who genuinely think that racism no longer exists and it doesn't effect anyone so black people should just shut up and not worry about it. Just like that isn't a big deal, I guess this isn't a big deal either right ??

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-02-2012 at 11:48 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #115
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
Dopest costume i seen in years
 11-02-2012, 12:38 PM         #116
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I tried to get upset but I cant.

Its just too funny
 5 years ago '11        #117
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 "SS" said:
everything cb does pisses somebody off...let the n*gga live
 5 years ago '04        #118
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 874 874
 INF4MOUS said:

this n*gga gotta be semi retarded
Gotta be

TRILL SH1T said:
I'm not offended; but who advises this n*gga CB? This dude makes more bad decisions then prob any star I've ever seen smh lmao, you mean to tell me he doesn't have one homie around that can tell him from time to time "hey n*gga I dnt know, maybe thats a bad idea"
I'm sayin...

dam
 5 years ago '11        #119
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
love how the media keeps picking on chris no matter what he does

and all the good things he does get avoided smh

and i love how you idiots are still discussing this too

cb won

5 years ago '06        #120
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 Ldogg310 said:
Im sayin tho , a white bi*ch dressed up like whitney houston drowning in a bathtub, no mention about it.

Cb dresses like osama and america stops in its tracks.

They the same ppl hanging obama dolls on they trees, but cb osama pisses THEM off?

fu*k outta here
WHERE THAT AT? had no idea! and um A. Whitney aint muslim. lol but it can be offensive because its still portraying a muslim, just a terrorist muslim.. with bullets. just like if someone dressed up w. blk-face and had a gun and a ice cream tat and said they were gucci. is it ok cuz he got bullets on his belt and a gun in his hand ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy