Pic CHRIS BROWN & friends Terrorist Taliban Halloween costume ... pisses off some fans

most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2012, 11:30 PM         #81
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
The whole point of you trying to come at me from a condescending and pretentious angle letís me know that you donít really have shyt to base your on argument logically. Your whole approach is the following :

1. Let me find some wiggle room with some of these minor details to make it look like I have an argument because I canít really argue against the main point.

2. Let me say he seems emotional so therefore he canít be logical right ??

3. Let me say he doesnít know shyt about Wicca tradition, contemporary Ku Klux Klan attire, 9/11 conspiracies and some other shyt even though none of that stuff directly has shyt to do with the argument and doesnít even remotely disprove his main point.

4. Let me say Americans have more important things to worry about when ironically Iím wasting the same amount of time arguing why it shouldnít be offensive as someone who is arguing that it should. If I really believed in my own philosophy I wouldnít be participating in this thread right now but Iím a idiot and me ironically not taking my own advice and wasting my time in here proves that.

5. Oh yea let me call him emotional again then maybe I can convince Boxden that a idiot like me can be logical if he appears calm.

6. Oh yea let me say his opinion isnít original even though this topic is a very common one thatís been beaten to death over the past 11 years meaning everything that could be possibly said about it has already been said. Even though for some weird dumba$$ reason I think my own opinion of calling people too sensitive and emotional over this type of shyt is anymore original.

7. Let me call him emotional one more time.

Youíre right going to college doesnít teach you everything, but you either need to go or should have utilized your time better if you did go, because every rebuttal you have is based on picking out minor details from my argument ( Wicca History, 9/11 atttacks , KKK attire , etc) and running off on some tangent and trying to create an entirely new but irrelevant argument out of it while ignoring the main point. Critical Thinking 101 wouldíve kept you from doing that dumb shyt.

and No , I wouldnít look at someone dressed in strictly Arabic attire and scream terrorist because Iím conscious enough to know that not all Arabs are terrorists, you suggesting that someone would simply reflects your own idiotic and stereotypical perspective and letís us know that you already logic in such a stupid way. Donít a.ssume everyone else also reasons like an idiot just because you do.

Once again I donít see how whether or not Halloween is a Wicca holiday, what racists or the KKK wear today, whether or not 9/11 was a conspiracy, and a bunch of other shyt you mentioned have shyt to do with the main point as far as disproving it goes. Though that takes up half your argument leaving the other half being you rambling on and on and on about how you can tell from the text of a online post that Iím so emotional to the point of being illogical and how you already know that Iím wrong so you donít have to explain your idiotic logic in detail.
It is offensive, period. In America it is funny to mock other cultures, races, and religion. It is second nature.

Some one says "fu*k America", or burns an america flag as a joke, and sh*t hits the fan. Americans by far go about things on emotions more than any other culture hands down. No other culture is the world lacks common sense like the American people. Period.

Thats why when anything in the world goes wrong, America is there. Love to be the center of attention, and first to point the finger at someone else.

White person dresses as hitler or KKK for halloween, its no problem right? We shouldn't get emotional, its halloween, its not important.

If a Muslim arab dressed that way, and it said "death to America" on his shirt, all hell would break loose, but when an America does this its no problem, it was just a joke.

God, I cannot wait for the day where I have done well in life, and can move out of this country for good. I cannot walk amongst puppets.
 11-01-2012, 11:36 PM         #82
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #83
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
I swear, CB grew up listening to Boyz 2 Men and somebody passed him a Tupac lp after he turned 18 and he ain't ever been the same since.
 5 years ago '08        #84
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Watch him get murked by Taliban
 5 years ago '11        #85
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 swayze said:
Thats not vaguely comparable . The fact that this is a costume not a derogatory word like n*gga makes that point irrelevant .

Secondly ,isn't the wicca holiday about horror ? What scares Americans more than the boogey man mythical Taliban ? It makes sense to me and is a First Amendment constitutional right .

To answer your questioon it wouldn't surprise me hell we are dealing with a people who use to feed black babies to Gators. Hang em, drag em by trucks , r*pe them, use them as bed warmers, sell them , and let's not forget paint their faces black on national tv as minstrels.

I guess theres nothing wrong with dressing like satan/devil or angels/Charles Mason etc huh ? Knowing Corpus Juris Secundum . ADMIRALTY/maritime law or the difference between being regulated by statutes instead of law or governed by the constitution is not logical huh ? Knowing that most militia and civilians in the middle east dress like this and not just the Taliban is illogical also huh? Even the kids /women and elected officials, if we went to the middle east by this logic everybody would be a terrorist .

Corpus Juris Secundom: the moment you hire an attorney you admit and give yourself as a ward of the court.

Ward of the court: an infant, or a person of unsound mind who is in-capable of handling his own legal affairs.

Yeah a rich nicca dressing up for halloween is at the top of the list for Americans. Certainly when a foreign person or group can buy a company over here and become a real entity or corporate person. In return be able to dictate elections and own the bolts and screws of this country. A Taliban member can lobby for Obama or Romney under the name of a company and give millions. They can do that without any one knowing because elected officials do not have to disclose who funds their campaign.

Hows that for logic?
Dude you need to chill out. I wouldnt call all the sh*t you're spitting logic
 5 years ago '05        #86
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
That's the type of sh*t that's funny when your 16, not 23 or whatever he is. On top of that, you have to realize you have fans from all backgrounds, and it's pretty insensitive.
 5 years ago '04        #87
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Ayena said:
It is offensive, period. In America it is funny to mock other cultures, races, and religion. It is second nature.

Some one says "fu*k America", or burns an america flag as a joke, and sh*t hits the fan. Americans by far go about things on emotions more than any other culture hands down. No other culture is the world lacks common sense like the American people. Period.

Thats why when anything in the world goes wrong, America is there. Love to be the center of attention, and first to point the finger at someone else.

White person dresses as hitler or KKK for halloween, its no problem right? We shouldn't get emotional, its halloween, its not important.

If a Muslim arab dressed that way, and it said "death to America" on his shirt, all hell would break loose, but when an America does this its no problem, it was just a joke.

God, I cannot wait for the day where I have done well in life, and can move out of this country for good. I cannot walk amongst puppets.

So wait are you quoting me to agree with me ?? because I think we're almost on the same page.

I think swayze is the one who has a differing opinion from yours.
 5 years ago '10        #88
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 THEINFAMOUS said:
He beat up a chick and the hoes still love him. This shouldn't change sh*t.
u mad
 11-02-2012, 01:28 AM         #89
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word, all emotions aside, the costume is dope.
 5 years ago '07        #90
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
But yet here we all are talking about him. Its working
 5 years ago '11        #91
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
travis barker dressed up as a terrorist but no one saying anything about him

you f*ggots needs to stop getting butt hurt over dumb sh*t and realize the media will always try to make chris brown look bad every possible opportunity they have you dumbasses keep discussing it
 5 years ago '11        #92
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 GameBreaker said:
That's the type of sh*t that's funny when your 16, not 23 or whatever he is. On top of that, you have to realize you have fans from all backgrounds, and it's pretty insensitive.

so your implying muslims are terrorists and terrorists are muslim?

thats pretty offensive dumbass
 5 years ago '04        #93
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 swayze said:
First off you are using tangent absolutely wrong in every sentence/response . Its funny because you are trying to sound smart ,but you are not. Im a.ssuming that off your rants that have very little sense in them . Insults on bx want get you anything dude. You are having a hard time with comprehension also . Not dissing you it's just a glaring fact.

You are emotional and its obvious .Read your dumb a.ss comments dude. I didn't call you any names in my original post ,but because you felt a bit humiliated you couldn't help but do what fools do. As Socrates stated and i quote “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” You definitely act like you were the loser, and this is not even a debate. You asked me questions and i answered them.

Now if those answers hurt your feeble mind/ feelings thats not my fault . Learn to not be so sensitive over opinionated commentary over the internet . I figured you had some kind of knowledge about the middle east since you spoke on it,but you dont and you sound uneducated and very ignorant.

I layed out facts and used everyday logic. Family guy , south Park and a slew of other things in American culture are way more insensitive than this CB image. Again thats a logical fact. Guess what though ? Those cartoon shows will have 20 or so seasons before they end. Who's supporting that? This guy dresses up for quite frankly a holiday that is frowned upon by most of the world and he gets hate. Mean while all the hateful bs that is perpetuate here in America is celebrated like its nothing.

My stance is the same ,but yours has changed . It went from being about how disrespectful it was to 9/11 and Americans . Now it's about how it is disrespectful to the Arab culture . I dont care much about what you think and your insults hold about as much weight as a baby fart. However stick to logic , truth and what you know. Cut the tv off and form your own opinion,because right now if i take out the idiotic slander im left with a bunch of nothing in all your post. You have no facts or opinion for that matter ,you are only regurgitating the popular terrorist model built by the leaders and pundits of mass media. Your he's dressed like a Taliban/terrorist member made that a fact . Just stop these things are irrefutable.

To the other guy you probably dont know the definition of logic and if you do then you should know yours would fall under deductive logic . Have fun reading other peoples opinion then consolidating them to form your own..

Example. Shown on maybe 30 or 40 million tvs nation wide..

Let me say this and im a black dude and born in America stfu.

And there you go again trying to do everything besides actually logically defend your point.

Your cop out answer every time is :

“ Man you’re trying to sound smart but you’re not, you don’t know anything, your argument is stupid, and you’re being emotional and illogical “

then you just leave it at that and fail to actually elaborate on why your point makes sense logically …………unless of course you pick some random minor detail again and try create an entirely new and irrelevant argument out of it.

In this one you try to bring in my knowledge of the middle east ( even though I am knowledgeable, I’ve taken a few courses on both ancient and the modern middle east and I actually have quite a few Arab friends) but that doesn’t have shyt to do with understanding that the visual at hand is offensive, you don’t need extensive knowledge about the middle east to understand that, you just need basic contemporary knowledge of global events which anyone who tunes into CNN every now and then would have.

Once again, another irrelevant detail : What the phuck does Southpark and Family guy have to do with this ???I never endorsed or said shyt about South park or Family guy , so how in the hell would you use that in this debate by saying “ Well Southpark and Family Guy is more offensive so this should be Okay “ Do you hear how retarded you sound ?? Once again here goes your debate approach.

- You don’t know anything
-You’re emotional
- (insert irrelevant side argument here)
- You’re stupid
-Oh yea you’re emotional
- (insert another irrelevant side argument)
-Repeat

Supposedly you don’t care about what I think and I’m illogical and my arguments are all wrong yet you’re still in here typing paragraphs trying to defend yourself.

Even you must realize just how transparent your lying is by trying to pile more and more of this bullshyt on top of your argument.

Now let’s get your a.ssumption that my argument has changed : Wrong again. My original stance was ALWAYS that this was offensive to Arabs first and could also be offensive to those who lost family on 9/11 as well. Why do you think in my FIRST comment to you I compared a terrorist costume to black face ?? If your so intelligent why couldn’t you make the connection that I was implying that the group that should take offense is the one who was being directly ridiculed ???

You’re trying to overanalyze this when it’s pretty simple.

Shyt is offensive mainly to Arabs ( as well as insensitive to any relatives of victims) because of the derogatory stereotyping (as well as the relation to a severely tramatic event)

Just like a white kid wearing black face paint and rocking “thug” attire and a bandana to be a “black criminal” on Halloween would be offensive.

someone dressing in middle eastern attire yielding guns to be a “ Arab terrorist” is the same thing.

Either way , What ethnicity are you ?? Are you Arab ?? cause if not then you really have no place saying the shyt isn’t offensive. That’s like a white person trying to tell a black person anything from black face to the N-Word isn’t offensive and they should just get over it.

I have plenty of Arab friends as well as black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, etc. So Im aware of what’s offensive as well as what type of discriminatory and derogatory treatment they go through due to stereotypes.

but of course you read a few books and saw a few pictures so your expertise overrides their first person perspective and personal experiences right ??

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-02-2012 at 02:18 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #94
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
shouldnt ppl be like "oh hahaha" cause i thought everyone was glad they "got osama "?
 5 years ago '05        #95
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
swayze and psylence made this thread fantastic.
 5 years ago '04        #96
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722
how could this be offensive to arabs/muslims

Besides the costumes,they re clearly wearing bullets ,that alone would distance themselves from ressembling the avg arab/muslim that would dress like that ...They re dressed as terrorists or freedom f!ghters .Whats the deal ?

That k!lls every argument of this beeing islamophobic

Cant blame this idiot for everything

btw

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #97
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
n*ggas just wanna hate on breezy. get a fukkin sense a humor
 11-02-2012, 05:40 AM         #98
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol you know who won the argument when one dude has to call another dude a troll by just reading one line and not actually debating but rather just going off wild tangents.

I give this thread to psylence2k
 5 years ago '04        #99
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
after learning the truth about Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda... I dont have a problem with it...
 5 years ago '07        #100
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
same people in here crying about this are the same people who think black face is fine on halloween

fu*k you all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago