Pic CHRIS BROWN & friends Terrorist Taliban Halloween costume ... pisses off some fans

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 bbrossy313 said:
my buddy went out to the club as the jager-bomber sh*t was off the hook... well once we got in lol the security guard was like im not sure if hes got a bomb strapped to him or hes just trying to get in a bunch of alcohol or this is the illest costume ive ever seen.

the costume was a bomb vest that was a series of jager bottles and redbulls that attached to a flip phone (trust me it looked legit) then he had a trench coat pr0no mustache n rapist glasses

after the security d!cked him around for awhile we got in n he won $500 after that we drank the the jager n redbulls in the club it was the biggest case of WINNING I have experienced n awhile

but for this i dont give a fu*k what chris brown was for halloween hes not the first person ive seen dressed up as osama n certainly not the last

11-01-2012, 07:03 PM         #62
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only people offended are white people, these the same people telling Blacks to get over slavery but they can't get over 9/11. FOH
 5 years ago '11        #63
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,582 | Props total: 3631 3631
This thread went left
 11-01-2012, 07:06 PM         #64
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A bunch of people dressed up as terrorist in the club. Some even had bombs stapped
 5 years ago '10        #65
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
People mad sensitive lol it really isn't that serious. Non one says sh*t when people dress as Jesus or a U.S soldier or a policeman. n*ggas gotta their head out of their a.sses and realize that other n*ggas don't care what you think and that the world doesn't revolve around what you personally think. fu*k yo feelings
 5 years ago '07        #66
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
ill idea
 5 years ago '04        #67
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 swayze said:
Angry rant at best dude . You are no different than some idiotic americans who does not use logic ,but only emotions to elect politicians.

Theres no fallacies in my post ,but theres clearly a lot of naive ones in yours. 9/11 has been proven to be a hoax/inside job etc.. This is fact ! The fact that you bought that up lets me know you are indeed a victim of the sensationalized propaganda of the media. Intelligent should not have been mentioned with anything dealing with the fallacy that was 9/11 or quite frankly any of the points you tried to make. Yeah, you proved you went to college, but thats about it. You and many other Americans have a institutionalized way of thinking . Its not surprising at all to me at this point. All i could think of when reading your response was yes it's true America is full of fools who have student loans (standardized thinking) and no common sense at all dude.

1: 9/11 Planned and known by America weeks before and some say years before it happen.

2: Hitler? Theres racist groups right here in America that worship this dude . Just dressing up like him would be a improvement.

3:I never said it was of Wiccan origin. However, they are the only ones that see it as a real holiday etc.

4: The KuKlux Klan are in suits now...Moving along people............

5 As for the statement MOST civilian, militia etc dress that way still stands true. You see again you show how emotional you are , because have you ever been to the middle east? What part of dressing like have to do with ak- 47? So a AK -47 is now attire? Lets not be moronic here sir ,because if he had a water gun in his hand you and the other fools would have still screamed Taliban.

If you seen a Arab etc with this attire minus the AK-47 () you'd still see a terrorist like you've been conditioned to do. Again not surprising because it wouldnt be much of manipulating if no one was being manipulated now would it?

6: Ill end it here because i can tell what type of person im dealing with... I stated that Americans had more important things to worry about ,so i cataloged a couple. That was my, not your original argument. So yes, i understand perfectly but i dont think you can say the same. You saw it as being irrelevant to the topic, when in fact it goes hand in hand with my original statement . The emotion is clouding your train of thought.

Everything you've said sounds like a media spin. Theres nothing original, like seriously do you have a original opinion/ idea . Seriously you used emotional several times and your whole post is just that . I actually feel like a stooped to your level.

You can call it what you want, aunt sally etc,but that just lets me know you've never heard of/ or read a black's law dictionary.

The whole point of you trying to come at me from a condescending and pretentious angle let’s me know that you don’t really have shyt to base your on argument logically. Your whole approach is the following :

1. Let me find some wiggle room with some of these minor details to make it look like I have an argument because I can’t really argue against the main point.

2. Let me say he seems emotional so therefore he can’t be logical right ??

3. Let me say he doesn’t know shyt about Wicca tradition, contemporary Ku Klux Klan attire, 9/11 conspiracies and some other shyt even though none of that stuff directly has shyt to do with the argument and doesn’t even remotely disprove his main point.

4. Let me say Americans have more important things to worry about when ironically I’m wasting the same amount of time arguing why it shouldn’t be offensive as someone who is arguing that it should. If I really believed in my own philosophy I wouldn’t be participating in this thread right now but I’m a idiot and me ironically not taking my own advice and wasting my time in here proves that.

5. Oh yea let me call him emotional again then maybe I can convince Boxden that a idiot like me can be logical if he appears calm.

6. Oh yea let me say his opinion isn’t original even though this topic is a very common one that’s been beaten to death over the past 11 years meaning everything that could be possibly said about it has already been said. Even though for some weird dumba$$ reason I think my own opinion of calling people too sensitive and emotional over this type of shyt is anymore original.

7. Let me call him emotional one more time.

You’re right going to college doesn’t teach you everything, but you either need to go or should have utilized your time better if you did go, because every rebuttal you have is based on picking out minor details from my argument ( Wicca History, 9/11 atttacks , KKK attire , etc) and running off on some tangent and trying to create an entirely new but irrelevant argument out of it while ignoring the main point. Critical Thinking 101 would’ve kept you from doing that dumb shyt.

and No , I wouldn’t look at someone dressed in strictly Arabic attire and scream terrorist because I’m conscious enough to know that not all Arabs are terrorists, you suggesting that someone would simply reflects your own idiotic and stereotypical perspective and let’s us know that you already logic in such a stupid way. Don’t a.ssume everyone else also reasons like an idiot just because you do.

Once again I don’t see how whether or not Halloween is a Wicca holiday, what racists or the KKK wear today, whether or not 9/11 was a conspiracy, and a bunch of other shyt you mentioned have shyt to do with the main point as far as disproving it goes. Though that takes up half your argument leaving the other half being you rambling on and on and on about how you can tell from the text of a online post that I’m so emotional to the point of being illogical and how you already know that I’m wrong so you don’t have to explain your idiotic logic in detail.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-01-2012 at 09:56 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #68
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12268 12268
 "SS" said:
everything cb does pisses somebody off...let the n*gga live
you gotta admit this aint the smartest thing he could of done tho.

Funny as sh*t, but I aint buying his music so I aint the 1 offended
 5 years ago '04        #69
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
@ these fools posing with the Aventador. Allah would probably object
 5 years ago '07        #70
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 blackjewelz said:
It's a costume damn..I actually think it's a dope one lol.
exactly..but i can see why people might take offense to it...this guy halimanb who ts quoted in the op, who said he's muslim on twitter and caught feelings is a retard..i'm muslim and osama bin laden or any other terrorist has absolutely nothing to do with real islam....anyone with the slightest bit of some brain power knows that...it's a damn shame that there's still muslims like that retard who think that terrorism and islam go hand and hand when in reality these piece of sh*t terrorist use islam as a scapegoat for their evil actions(that's just like murdering somebody and claiming insanity when you're not insane at all) his homie in the middle holding the rifle up has me though

Last edited by Deniro732; 11-02-2012 at 02:48 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #71
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
CB cant get a break but he's not helping the situation.

Sensitive a.ss MFs. It was halloween dammit!

Nice Lambo in the back tho.
 5 years ago '08        #72
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 5 years ago '06        #73
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
people dress up as terrorists all the time..people are just extra sensitive when it comes to chris brown
 5 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 coolio said:
people dress up as terrorists all the time..people are just extra sensitive when it comes to chris brown
any celeb would've caught it for this one... i'm not one of those people that care but you know backwoods americans are extra sensitive about sh*t like this
 5 years ago '11        #75
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
lol wtf how his this offensive?
 5 years ago '10        #76
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 7647 7647
The stupidity never ends with this fool.
 11-01-2012, 09:46 PM         #77
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so n*ggas ain't been dressing as hitler for years? Making jokes in standup playing him in movies for jokes and not to spread awareness of those events? fu*k outta here, if this sh*t was Kevin Hart it would be hilarious right?

By the way fu*k this n*gga CB I can't stand the n*gga, but let him live.
 5 years ago '06        #78
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 2678 2678
lmfao
 5 years ago '04        #79
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
winning
 5 years ago '04        #80
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 4527 4527
its okay to a rapist or serial k!ller but its not okay to be a terrorist huh? fascinating
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now