Pic CHRIS BROWN & friends Terrorist Taliban Halloween costume ... pisses off some fans

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 psylence2k said:
Just curious, How do you feel when white people dress up in black face or want to use the N-Word and if they defended it by saying " It doesn't hurt anybody , there's more important things to worry about than a word or face paint, be logical " ???
If a white person dresses up in blackface I personally don't give a fu*k. If it's in a funny context, I'll laugh. why shouldn't I? Why should something so small and trivial cause an emotional reaction in me? I also dont care about them using the n-word.
 5 years ago '11        #42
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Johnson4u222 said:
The n*gga is so insensitive...do you understand that you look as if you are supporting terrorist over the military you fu*king bum
It's crazy cause the same people offended by this, or just as stupid if not more daft than you.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Swayze bodied this thread...
 5 years ago '04        #44
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,322 | Props total: 2472 2472
Sensitive mother fcukers

its Halloween who gives a sh*t

u act like u never been to a costume party

and yeah he's trying for attention, trying to get costume of the night
 5 years ago '04        #45
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,797 | Props total: 1805 1805
 swayze said:
Thats not vaguely comparable . The fact that this is a costume not a derogatory word like n*gga makes that point irrelevant .

Secondly ,isn't the wicca holiday about horror ? What scares Americans more than the boogey man mythical Taliban ? It makes sense to me and is a First Amendment constitutional right .

To answer your questioon it wouldn't surprise me hell we are dealing with a people who use to feed black babies to Gators. Hang em, drag em by trucks , r*pe them, use them as bed warmers, sell them , and let's not forget paint their faces black on national tv as minstrels.

I guess theres nothing wrong with dressing like satan/devil or angels/Charles Mason etc huh ? Knowing Corpus Juris Secundum . ADMIRALTY/maritime law or the difference between being regulated by statutes instead of law or governed by the constitution is not logical huh ? Knowing that most militia and civilians in the middle east dress like this and not just the Taliban is illogical also huh? Even the kids /women and elected officials, if we went to the middle east by this logic everybody would be a terrorist .

Corpus Juris Secundom: the moment you hire an attorney you admit and give yourself as a ward of the court.

Ward of the court: an infant, or a person of unsound mind who is in-capable of handling his own legal affairs.

Yeah a rich nicca dressing up for halloween is at the top of the list for Americans. Certainly when a foreign person or group can buy a company over here and become a real entity or corporate person. In return be able to dictate elections and own the bolts and screws of this country. A Taliban member can lobby for Obama or Romney under the name of a company and give millions. They can do that without any one knowing because elected officials do not have to disclose who funds their campaign.

Hows that for logic?

Actually, that’s not logical at all
, it’s straw man rhetoric glossing over the main point. There’s so many fallacies in your argument that it’s not even funny. Personally I could’ve wrote a better argument for you than you did and I don’t even agree with you, but let’s just look at a few places you phucked up.

1. Just because something is constitutional doesn’t make it right, I suggest you take a history lesson and learn just how many things were “constitutional” at one point.

and save the whole Wicca Halloween origin history lesson because it’s irrelevant to the point and you know that so don’t go off on a tangent with this consequentialist train of thought implying that the objective of provoking fear justifies anything. If that was the case then nobody should be offended by someone running around in a Hitler or Ku Klux Klan costume.

2. Regular civilians in the Middle East don’t carry around semi automatic rifles and ammunition as apart of their everyday attire idiot. No regular Arab goes to the fruit stand strapped with an AK-47 , are you really that stupid ?? That statement in itself exposes your ignorance on the topic. Soldiers apart of a governmental military wear uniforms, which only leaves these so called “militias “ who combine traditional Middle Eastern / Arabic attire with such extensive firearms, and most of them are guess what?? Terrorists.

Nobody in the world is going to look at this picture and think initially “ Oh they’re just dressed up as regular Arabs/Middle Easterners “, everyone knows these outfits are specifically a.ssociated with Islamic extremism catalyzed by the 9/11 attacks. So let’s not play stupid.

3. Everything you posted after your kiwi neon green highlighted section is irrelevant to this argument. It’s you going off an tangent again with another fallacious Aunt Sally argument to stray away from the main point. I fail to recognize to see how any of that relates directly to this debate but feel free to take a second jab at that exercise in futility.

Also I didn’t ask If white people dressing up in black face would surprise you or not, I asked if your reaction would be the same. Would you still say “ Oh man , it’s not a big deal, black people are too sensitive “ ???

If you still don’t understand the whole point of the argument it’s this:

“ Wearing these specific type of visual adornments is an ignorant attempt for comical arousal by exploiting a controversially extreme event that is directly tied to the widely recognized emotional traumatization of a certain demographic “

THAT is how they’re comparable, the same way black face, Hitler outfits, ku klux klan costumes are offensive to a certain group. An Arabic terrorist outfit would be offensive in the way to non-terrorist Arabs as well as people whose families have been affected be terrorism.

Thing is I’m not even Middle Eastern, Arabic, Muslim, or have any family members that were affected by the 9/11 attacks so at the end of the day I have no direct emotional ties to anything involving September 11th or the events that transpired afterwards. Though any consciously intelligent person can learn how to recognize and understand something intellectually without needing an emotional motive to captivate them into doing so.

but of course it's human nature for an individual not give a phuck or have a natural sense of altruism towards any thing that's not related to or effecting them so your reaction to this doesn't surprise me, It's pretty much what's expected.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-01-2012 at 11:10 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #46
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9636 9636
 psylence2k said:

Actually, thatís not logical at all
, itís straw man rhetoric glossing over the main point. Thereís so many fallacies in your argument that itís not even funny. Personally I couldíve wrote a better argument for you than you did and I donít even agree with you, but letís just look at a few places you phucked up.

1. Just because something is constitutional doesnít make it right, I suggest you take a history lesson and learn just how many things were ďconstitutionalĒ at one point.

and save the whole Wicca Halloween origin history lesson because itís irrelevant to the point and you know that so donít go off on a tangent with this consequentialist train of thought implying that the objective of provoking fear justifies anything. If that was the case then nobody should be offended by someone running around in a Hitler or Ku Klux Klan costume.

2. Regular civilians in the Middle East donít carry around semi automatic rifles and ammunition as apart of their everyday attire idiot. No regular Arab goes to the fruit stand strapped with an AK-47 , are you really that stupid ?? That statement in itself exposes your ignorance on the topic. Soldiers apart of a governmental military wear uniforms, which only leaves these so called ďmilitias ď who combine traditional Middle Eastern / Arabic attire with such extensive firearms, and most of them are guess what?? Terrorists.

Nobody in the world is going to look at this picture and think initially ď Oh theyíre just dressed up as regular Arabs/Middle Easterners ď, everyone knows these outfits are specifically a.ssociated with Islamic extremism catalyzed by the 9/11 attacks. So letís not play stupid.

3. Everything you posted after your kiwi neon green highlighted section is irrelevant to this argument. Itís you going off an tangent again with another fallacious Aunt Sally argument to stray away from the main point. I fail to recognize to see how any of that relates directly to this debate but feel free to take a second jab at that exercise in futility.

Also I didnít ask If white people dressing up in black face would surprise you or not, I asked if your reaction would be the same. Would you still say ď Oh man , itís not a big deal, black people are too sensitive ď ???

If you still donít understand the whole point of the argument itís this:

ď Wearing these specific type of visual adornments is an ignorant attempt for comical arousal by exploiting a controversially extreme event that is directly tied to the widely recognized emotional traumatization of a certain demographic ď

THAT is how theyíre comparable, the same way black face, Hitler outfits, ku klux klan costumes are offensive to a certain group. An Arabic terrorist outfit would be offensive in the way to non-terrorist Arabs as well as people whose families have been affected be terrorism.

Thing is Iím not even Middle Eastern, Arabic, Muslim, or have any family members that were affected by the 9/11 attacks so at the end of the day I have no direct emotional ties to anything involving September 11th or the events that transpired afterwards. Though any consciously intelligent person can learn how to recognize and understand something intellectually without needing an emotional motive to captivate them into doing so.

but of course it's human nature for an individual not give a phuck or have a natural sense of altruism towards any thing that's not related to or effecting them so your reaction to this doesn't surprise me, It's pretty much what's expected.
feeling this post too. swayze and this cat = having real conversation!
 5 years ago '12        #47
cal classick 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 5243 5243
 The N said:
Taliban rockin Js?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #48
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,475 | Props total: 2706 2706
Shoulda been more creative and dressed as Dead Osama...

This is actually funny ! Isnt Halloween supposed to be scary and about death ?
 11-01-2012, 03:55 PM         #49
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was Halloween!!!! good to see people in spirit
 11-01-2012, 03:58 PM         #50
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who give a fu*k what he dressed up as for Halloween, I swear America is getting softer and softer everyday.
 5 years ago '05        #51
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
this costume been long overdue.. u think chris give a fu*k? y'all nyggas say he losing? ..dont know how being balls deep in ri ri losing
 5 years ago '10        #52
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,449 | Props total: 2051 2051
Whats so bad about this? i think its dope. people need to loosen up
 5 years ago '04        #53
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
dope costume
can't understand why media hates on it

people be dressin up as the dark knight joker he k!lled way more ppol than random talibans
 5 years ago '05        #54
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 5 years ago '05        #55
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 lment said:
dope costume
can't understand why media hates on it

people be dressin up as the dark knight joker he k!lled way more ppol than random talibans
 5 years ago '06        #56
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

This boxden.. All we care about is what rapper is next to get shot and if a bi*ches a.ss is fake or not.....

We aint got time for all that Ēreal conversationĒ sh*t

Get money!!!
 11-01-2012, 06:50 PM         #57
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Angry rant at best dude . You are no different than some idiotic americans who does not use logic ,but only emotions to elect politicians.

Theres no fallacies in my post ,but theres clearly a lot of naive ones in yours. 9/11 has been proven to be a hoax/inside job etc.. This is fact ! The fact that you bought that up lets me know you are indeed a victim of the sensationalized propaganda of the media. Intelligent should not have been mentioned with anything dealing with the fallacy that was 9/11 or quite frankly any of the points you tried to make. Yeah, you proved you went to college, but thats about it. You and many other Americans have a institutionalized way of thinking . Its not surprising at all to me at this point. All i could think of when reading your response was yes it's true America is full of fools who have student loans (standardized thinking) and no common sense at all dude.

1: 9/11 Planned and known by America weeks before and some say years before it happen.

2: Hitler? Theres racist groups right here in America that worship this dude . Just dressing up like him would be a improvement.

3:I never said it was of Wiccan origin. However, they are the only ones that see it as a real holiday etc.

4: The KuKlux Klan are in suits now...Moving along people............

5 As for the statement MOST civilian, militia etc dress that way still stands true. You see again you show how emotional you are , because have you ever been to the middle east? What part of dressing like have to do with ak- 47? So a AK -47 is now attire? Lets not be moronic here sir ,because if he had a water gun in his hand you and the other fools would have still screamed Taliban.

If you seen a Arab etc with this attire minus the AK-47 () you'd still see a terrorist like you've been conditioned to do. Again not surprising because it wouldnt be much of manipulating if no one was being manipulated now would it?

6: Ill end it here because i can tell what type of person im dealing with... I stated that Americans had more important things to worry about ,so i cataloged a couple. That was my, not your original argument. So yes, i understand perfectly but i dont think you can say the same. You saw it as being irrelevant to the topic, when in fact it goes hand in hand with my original statement . The emotion is clouding your train of thought.

Everything you've said sounds like a media spin. Theres nothing original, like seriously do you have a original opinion/ idea . Seriously you used emotional several times and your whole post is just that . I actually feel like a stooped to your level.

You can call it what you want, aunt sally etc,but that just lets me know you've never heard of/ or read a black's law dictionary.
Another 911 conspiracy nut
 11-01-2012, 06:52 PM         #58
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i see is young rich n*ggas havin fun, we coonin out chea
 5 years ago '09        #59
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
i think 9/11 was a inside job anyway. yeah, there are terrorists but some of those terrorists and ones that f.uck us with no condom sitting with us, which are the "inside" folks that claim they have YOUR back but really ready to f.uck you from behind like they have been doing since this whole system was designed. the real terrorists to me, are right here in America.

people that are really getting upset about it are the ones who probably think their vote counts somethings are offensive, however, this one is NOT because i don't think terrorists are what they show us through the media as i said, these "terrorists" more like cover ups for the elite. hell, they k!ll people all the time because of greed. i.e k!lling Gadhafi
 11-01-2012, 06:56 PM         #60
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my buddy went out to the club as the jager-bomber sh*t was off the hook... well once we got in lol the security guard was like im not sure if hes got a bomb strapped to him or hes just trying to get in a bunch of alcohol or this is the illest costume ive ever seen.

the costume was a bomb vest that was a series of jager bottles and redbulls that attached to a flip phone (trust me it looked legit) then he had a trench coat pr0no mustache n rapist glasses

after the security d!cked him around for awhile we got in n he won $500 after that we drank the the jager n redbulls in the club it was the biggest case of WINNING I have experienced n awhile

but for this i dont give a fu*k what chris brown was for halloween hes not the first person ive seen dressed up as osama n certainly not the last
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago