Pic CHRIS BROWN & friends Terrorist Taliban Halloween costume ... pisses off some fans

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2012, 10:01 PM         #21
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that costume ill lol
 5 years ago '04        #22
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,015 | Props total: 1903 1903
People are sensitive about every. fxckin'. thing. If this was Joe Smoe on the streets, they wouldn't pay it no mind, but because it's CB they try to scold him. Let that young man, cook & chill the fxck out.
 10-31-2012, 10:58 PM         #23
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo! Word up, I used to think CB was a d!ck. I just didn't get his humor. I get it now, dude is doing EVERYTHING possible to p!ss off White people.....AND he got his girl back.
 5 years ago '10        #24
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

No sympathy for this moron
 5 years ago '11        #25
MC Puto 
space
space
$638 | Props total: 269 269
If he specifically said he was dressing up like Osama Bin Laden and not just a "terrorist" or a "middle eastern", and he dressed up like Osama Bin Laden, then what's the problem?

But then again, I don't know if he specifically said that's what his costume was meant to be.
 5 years ago '11        #26
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
I don't see the problem here.
 5 years ago '06        #27
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8546 8546
everybody has twitter so everybody has an opinion.....

but everybody's opinion doesn't matter I hope cb ignores this.
 5 years ago '11        #28
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25092 25092
 TRILL SH1T said:
I'm not offended; but who advises this n*gga CB? This dude makes more bad decisions then prob any star I've ever seen smh lmao, you mean to tell me he doesn't have one homie around that can tell him from time to time "hey n*gga I dnt know, maybe thats a bad idea"
lol thats the price of having 20 million in the bank before 18..he like 22/23 now? nobody gonna tell him sh*t and he got rihanna back
 5 years ago '05        #29
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357

that's how i felt when i seen that
sh*t was mad funny, sensitive a.ss ppl
 5 years ago '10        #30
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
people so sensitive like their aint fu*king radical muslims
 5 years ago '12        #31
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322

he is trollin no fu*ks given

That lambo tho
 5 years ago '06        #32
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
sh*t is hillarious. Got me rolling, oh sh*t! But Yo I can see this being offensive. But me
 5 years ago '06        #33
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
idk how to see it from the offensive side. i think its a dope costume. on the other hand it is kinda like. . disrespectful. cause its from one race dressed as another, even if its just osama.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
i dont get it...

how you gon get mad at this tho?...

n*ggas just try to hate chris for anything...

but he still come out winnin.. cuz that n*gga talented..
 5 years ago '08        #35
SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376 OP
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 5673 5673
 EL CHAPO said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #36
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
they're the bigots for a.ssociating islam with terrorism
 5 years ago '11        #37
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,173 | Props total: 17529 17529
you just gotta laugh b. all I can do at this point
 11-01-2012, 10:01 AM         #38
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know some nation of islam type will end up checking him for this

imagine if a white celeb had dressed up asa minstrel
 5 years ago '05        #39
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,226 | Props total: 9630 9630
 swayze said:
Thats not vaguely comparable . The fact that this is a costume not a derogatory word like n*gga makes that point irrelevant .

Secondly ,isn't the wicca holiday about horror ? What scares Americans more than the boogey man mythical Taliban ? It makes sense to me and is a First Amendment constitutional right .

To answer your questioon it wouldn't surprise me hell we are dealing with a people who use to feed black babies to Gators. Hang em, drag em by trucks , r*pe them, use them as bed warmers, sell them , and let's not forget paint their faces black on national tv as minstrels.

I guess theres nothing wrong with dressing like satan/devil or angels/Charles Mason etc huh ? Knowing Corpus Juris Secundum . ADMIRALTY/maritime law or the difference between being regulated by statutes instead of law or governed by the constitution is not logical huh ? Knowing that most militia and civilians in the middle east dress like this and not just the Taliban is illogical also huh? Even the kids /women and elected officials, if we went to the middle east by this logic everybody would be a terrorist .

Corpus Juris Secundom: the moment you hire an attorney you admit and give yourself as a ward of the court.

Ward of the court: an infant, or a person of unsound mind who is in-capable of handling his own legal affairs.

Yeah a rich nicca dressing up for halloween is at the top of the list for Americans. Certainly when a foreign person or group can buy a company over here and become a real entity or corporate person. In return be able to dictate elections and own the bolts and screws of this country. A Taliban member can lobby for Obama or Romney under the name of a company and give millions. They can do that without any one knowing because elected officials do not have to disclose who funds their campaign.

Hows that for logic?
wow. i think... i think you murdered him...
 5 years ago '11        #40
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 j-gip said:
I can't defend Chris on this one. I bet a public apology is coming soon.
 Carlton Black said:
the media's repetitive bashing of Breezy is overkill...but when he does sh*t like this the n*gga makes it easy for them ppl & clears a lane for some of these ppl to get racial with their insults..

I mean Chris at the point you decided to be a taliban terrorist & when you ACTUALLY got the costume...at no point in between my n*gga did you even at least consider ppl are gonna catch feelings?...c'mon son... dude needs to fire a lot of the yes men around him...
why not? This is only a problem cause it's Chris Brown trust me. It's kinda hard to accept the fact that anything you can do, that can be twisted and turned to be wrong or unacceptable, will be, for the rest of your life. It's not even that serious. People need to relax and let sh*t go. Some people in this life are just so bored or unsatisfied with life they'll find sh*t to be offended about. One person says they're offended then after that there's a whole group of hundreds. Like who really gets their feelings hurt over dumb trivial sh*t like this?

swayze said:
sh*t is funny . America worries about the wrong things. We are more emotional than rational , logical or truth seeking. Its sad how dumb we are in this country but think we are smart.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 11-01-2012 at 10:41 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy