This is why niggas believe Jay lost 92 bricks

most viewed right now
 51
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 976 976
 the synthesis said:
What is more telling is 92 bricks doesnt have a value of 100,000,


Please tellme where u can get 92 bricks for a 100,000 wholesale, even in the 80's?...

Jay is clueless


european white boy

speakin on the streets
 11-04-2012, 11:49 AM         #82
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So no one can answer the question?




Where is 92 bricks worth 100k? on which planet?




You'd be lucky to get 10 bricks for 100k
 6 years ago '12        #83
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,884 | Props total: 735 735
the synthesis is really a white kid from Europe
 11-04-2012, 12:08 PM         #84
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
You look like a clown cause you on here actin like you was there in the moment and everything you speakin is FACT.

I dont know the whole details and never acted like it. It could of been 92 bricks, it could of been 9 bricks or it could of been 92 grams... I dont know.. but neither do you... we all speculating..

All I know is ...It was the 80's..which means a whole different era and the drug game was nothing like the way it is now.. so I cant sit here and compare it to prices and how it is now.


I agree wit u tho... I dont know where in the world at any point in history 92 bricks would ever equal 100k. Thats roughly $1086 a brick LOL
He said "92 bricks", not 9, so bringing up 92 grams or 9 bricks is pointless as Jay never said that.

92 bricks in the western world during the 80's 90's and 00's was never worth $100,000,

Jay trollin or he was never in the game like he says he was., i dunno.

Two great books to read are "Smoke and Mirrors: The War on Drugs and the Politics of Failure" and "Drugs: America's Holy War", a great insight the 80's era in the US and Europe and imports from the East.
 6 years ago '07        #85
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,209 | Props total: 5349 5349
 Dee352 said:
the synthesis is really a white kid from Europe
wait a min..u thought he was really a black kid from tha hood?and
 6 years ago '12        #86
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,884 | Props total: 735 735
 r.burgundy said:
wait a min..u thought he was really a black kid from tha hood?and
I didn't know anything about him
 11-04-2012, 12:22 PM         #87
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, nobody believes JayZ lost 92 bricks except for a couple blog-geeks who actually care about meaningless sh*t.

I enjoyed the song and the lyrics and left it at that.
 6 years ago '12        #88
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,884 | Props total: 735 735
When did the synthesis get exposed
 6 years ago '07        #89
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,209 | Props total: 5349 5349
 Graftedgenes said:
LOL, nobody believes JayZ lost 92 bricks except for a couple blog-geeks who actually care about meaningless sh*t.

I enjoyed the song and the lyrics and left it at that.
word.if u would even take tha time to think seriously about a rapper losin 92 bricks u need your head examined
 11-04-2012, 12:46 PM         #90
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
word.if u would even take tha time to think seriously about a rapper losin 92 bricks u need your head examined
I was listening to that song "Amen" last night and I remember Drake rapping about he bought so much cocaine & dope that it came with a plane and a boat....I never for one second took his lyrics literally and I never took JayZs 92-Brick line literally.


Sadly some rap fans forget that artists exaggerate and embellish to enhance their lyrics but if you want so badly to believe that these dudes are serial-killers, drug-lords, and super-Pimps then you are most likely a child who still believes in Santa Clause.
 6 years ago '07        #91
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 976 976
 Dee352 said:
When did the synthesis get exposed

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #92
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 232 232
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]



"Most paper money collectors, will refer to a shrink-wrapped package of 1,000 notes as a "brick", as that is how they are packaged for delivery to the public."

I know a brick is usually a kilo of coke but it is also the proper term for a stack of 1000 bills shrink wrapped for delivery.

When he said I lost 92 bricks he meant 92 bricks of money, meaning 92k.

most people today say stack, band, or rack as slang for 1000 dollars but if you say brick referring to money it means 1000 dollars as well.

now you all can quit f!ghting about this line...

Got bricks of money b*tch and I can’t fit em in the couch -Twista


Last edited by Taste Maker; 11-05-2012 at 03:54 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #93
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 2042 2042
...heard it was true.
 6 years ago '04        #94
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,849 | Props total: 2042 2042
 Graftedgenes said:
I was listening to that song "Amen" last night and I remember Drake rapping about he bought so much cocaine & dope that it came with a plane and a boat....I never for one second took his lyrics literally and I never took JayZs 92-Brick line literally.


Sadly some rap fans forget that artists exaggerate and embellish to enhance their lyrics but if you want so badly to believe that these dudes are serial-killers, drug-lords, and super-Pimps then you are most likely a child who still believes in Santa Clause.
everytime i see you post all i can think is, "why continue to a.ssault your dignity?"
 11-05-2012, 03:56 PM         #95
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:


"Most paper money collectors, will refer to a shrink-wrapped package of 1,000 notes as a "brick", as that is how they are packaged for delivery to the public."

I know a brick is usually a kilo of coke but it is also the proper term for a stack of 1000 bills shrink wrapped for delivery.

When he said I lost 92 bricks he meant 92 bricks of money, meaning 92k.

most people today say stack, band, or rack as slang for 1000 dollars but if you say brick referring to money it means 1000 dollars as well.

now you all can quit f!ghting about this line...
Please stop



Wiki Answers

92 bricks of money?

Ive heard it all now

In decoded he goes into detail and says his drugs were confiscated by the feds, his stash house was raided and he dipped. Read the book and stop looking for answers on Wiki, its all in there.
 6 years ago '12        #96
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 232 232
 the synthesis said:
Please stop



Wiki Answers

92 bricks of money?

Ive heard it all now

In decoded he goes into detail and says his drugs were confiscated by the feds, his stash house was raided and he dipped. Read the book and stop looking for answers on Wiki, its all in there.
I did that for y'all, i knew what he meant, the people in this thread argued about 92 bricks for 6 pages and not one person said thats not what he meant. even the person that interviewed him knew what he meant. jay knew what he was talking about, i have decoded it does not say 92 bricks of coke, jay dont be makin up rick ross size stories...


Last edited by Taste Maker; 11-05-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 11-05-2012, 04:09 PM         #97
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
I did that for y'all, i knew what he meant, the people in this thread argued about 92 bricks for 6 pages and not one person said thats not what he meant. even the person that interviewed him knew what he meant. jay knew what he was talking about, i have decoded it does not say 92 bricks of coke, jay dont be makin up rick ross size stories...



stop is camel, put wiki down, you have decoded scan the pages. He clearly mentions what happened when his stash house was raided and how he went back to his supplier and got recharged and spent 3 days getting back on his feet

He never once said he lost $92,000 in stacks,

He clearly mentions he lost his stash, the drugs, and not his money.

Keep on kicking ur Rozay lies, it wud easier just to say he exaggerated his story instead of trying to defend his appalling nonsense.






"Most toy collectors, will refer to a box-wrapped package of 1,000 plastic pieces as a "brick", as that is how they are packaged for delivery to the public."

When he said I lost 92 bricks he meant 92 bricks of lego meaning 92L


now you all can quit f!ghting about this line...




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #98
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 232 232
 the synthesis said:


stop is camel, put wiki down, you have decoded scan the pages. He clearly mentions what happened when his stash house was raided and how he went back to his supplier and got recharged and spent 3 days getting back on his feet

He never once said he lost $92,000 in stacks,

He clearly mentions he lost his stash, the drugs, and not his money.

Keep on kicking ur Rozay lies, it wud easier just to say he exaggerated his story instead of trying to defend his appalling nonsense.






"Most toy collectors, will refer to a box-wrapped package of 1,000 plastic pieces as a "brick", as that is how they are packaged for delivery to the public."

When he said I lost 92 bricks he meant 92 bricks of lego meaning 92L


now you all can quit f!ghting about this line...




[pic - click to view]

smh white people. never heard of a brick of money.

got bricks of money cant fit them in the couch -twista

[video - click to view]

 11-05-2012, 04:37 PM         #99
MrMidwest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Who cares Jay is closing in on half a billion........all legal dough..........fu*k 92 bricks......n*ggas is focusing on the wrong hustle
NUHHHGA!!!
 11-05-2012, 04:44 PM         #100
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Who cares Jay is closing in on half a billion........all legal dough..........fu*k 92 bricks......n*ggas is focusing on the wrong hustle
It's not the the n*ggas that are confused its the wiggas.


Outsiders have an obssesive fixation with trying to investigate rap lyrics as being factual, it's as if they really believe everything they hear on a CD.


I love it because it keeps them investing in our music and movements.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
164 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy