Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 J-Schmoove said:
He didn't disapear until the finals. Dude was balling in the first 3 series.
So he disappeared when his team needed him the most and he was the third option? He's suddenly going to show up when he's the first option?
 5 years ago '10        #22
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Harden just got paid. He performed well in the playoffs except against the Heat in the finals. He's good but I don't know about $80m. Apparently the Rockets think he's that great of a player.
 5 years ago '10        #23
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
 INF4MOUS said:
Lin Asik and Harden taking up 90% of ur cap

Rockets lost

#BIG3

Last edited by SmoothTay; 10-31-2012 at 02:40 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
 INF4MOUS said:
Lin Asik and Harden taking up 90% of ur cap

Rockets lost
#YOUNG
 5 years ago '07        #25
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Kadillac87 said:
So he disappeared when his team needed him the most and he was the third option? He's suddenly going to show up when he's the first option?
One bad series doesn't make or break you when you're as young as he is give the n*gga a break.More importantly,give the Heat their credit.

You guys act like n*ggas aren't still growing as basketball players.Like its impossible to get better.Keep it 100 do yall really think Harden has already hit his ceiling?Seriously?

Last edited by blackjewelz; 10-31-2012 at 02:44 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #26
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,987 | Props total: 22259 22259
 J-Schmoove said:
He didn't disapear until the finals. Dude was balling in the first 3 series.
WHAAATT??? I beg of you brothers to stop repeating what you hear, and go by what you see. Harden was absolutely terrible in the finals, he made a few nice 4th quarter shots vs the spurs but other than that was decent in the conference finals, he was terrible vs the lakers and his best moments were in the first round. Kobe was busy getting burned on defense by westbrook. Ron artest was busy getting burned by durant on defense. Harden couldn't even take advantage of that, thabo's defense on kobe was a lot more valuable than harden coming off the bench and shooting 35% from the field, and 25% from three. He had one more a.ssist than turnovers for that entire series so I don't want to hear that he's a playmaker stuff, he thrives in pick and roll and that's where a majority of his dimes and playmaking mystique appear from and he struggled big time when you take that away from him. He's a solid player, but people act like he's something that's he's not.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-31-2012 at 02:42 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #27
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
rockets lost
 5 years ago '11        #28
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
One bad series doesn't make or break you when you're as young as he is give the n*gga a break.More importantly,give the Heat their credit.

You guys act like n*ggas aren't still growing as basketball players.Keep it 100 do yall really think Harden has already hit his ceiling?Seriously?
I don't see anything special from him except for that head snap move he uses to draw a foul. I think most of his points came from the fact that the best defenders were on KD or Westbrook. Nothing that I have seen so far tells me that he can be the #1 guy.
 5 years ago '04        #29
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,180 | Props total: 974 974
harden got that dough.

dude only 23 he can chase rings once that contract is over.

80 mill though? i cant blame dude. do your thing.
 5 years ago '04        #30
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Kadillac87 said:
Top 20-25 players don't disappear in the playoffs
You mean the Finals??? Cuz he didn't disappear in the first three rounds...

And if that is the case then Lebron isn't a top 20 player cuz last time i checked he did the same thing two years ago in the finals versus the Mavs and against the Spurs... Did not show up...

Harden was 22 years old playing in his first NBA finals... He was the main reason they got past SA with that game 5 dagger three he put in to give the Thunder the 3-2 lead...
 5 years ago '06        #31
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Lemme catch one Rocket fan feeding the trolls...leave that alone. Let them pretend that it's 90%, etc.

This move was a certainty. Love it.
 5 years ago '11        #32
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Yeah, he is clearly a max player. Don't know how you guys can think he isn't.
 5 years ago '08        #33
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ThaShark316 said:
Lemme catch one Rocket fan feeding the trolls...leave that alone. Let them pretend that it's 90%, etc.

This move was a certainty. Love it.
76% in 14-15
 5 years ago '06        #34
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 Dee Grande said:
76% in 14-15
And if Lin/Asik playing aren't well...trade bait. Last year of their deals. No big deal really.

Last edited by ThaShark316; 10-31-2012 at 03:13 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #35
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,199 | Props total: 17579 17579
 dre03 said:

And if that is the case then Lebron isn't a top 20 player cuz last time i checked he did the same thing two years ago in the finals versus the Mavs and against the Spurs... Did not show up...

Harden was 22 years old playing in his first NBA finals... He was the main reason they got past SA with that game 5 dagger three he put in to give the Thunder the 3-2 lead...
"It takes a long sample size for you to be legit, but a short time to you to be exposed"

Only on Boxden.
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 dre03 said:

There's a difference between disappearing in the 4th quarter and being a non factor the entire series. He hit some big shots in the SA game, but he was horrible agains the Lakers. If he's not getting to the FT line, he's a non factor. This was aslo KD's and Westbrook's first NBA Finals and they're around the same age. They stepped their game up so it's not excuse for Harden.

FG% vs Dal - 50%
FG% vs LAL - 36%
FG% vs SA - 49%
FG% vs MIA - 38%
 5 years ago '04        #37
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Kadillac87 said:
I don't see anything special from him except for that head snap move he uses to draw a foul. I think most of his points came from the fact that the best defenders were on KD or Westbrook. Nothing that I have seen so far tells me that he can be the #1 guy.
Harden played at least 10 minutes of his 30 minutes without KD and Westbrook on the court... that is the reason he didn't start so that when KD and Westbrook were resting Harden was out there balling... He doesn't have any fancy moves... He is a Ginobili type player... A player who is deceptive with his moves... Not faster or stronger than anybody... Just smart and crafty...

He does not have to be a #1 guy... Kevin Martin isn't a #1 guy but he played that role for a few years effectively... Harden isn't expected to be a Kobe, LEbron, Wade, Anthony type player... But he will be an all-star player that will allow us to attract a superstar player... Many people didn't think Pippen could be a #1 player but when Jordan left and he was forced to play that role he did it effectively.... I am sure if somebody never knew who Bosh was before he came to the Heat they would also think he couldn't be a #1 player... But when you play alongside two other great players somebody's role has to be diminished... We will see how good Harden really is in a feature role...
 5 years ago '11        #38
space
space
 dre03 said:

"It takes a long sample size for you to be legit, but a short sample size to you to be exposed"

Only on Boxden.
 5 years ago '11        #39
space
space
double post

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 10-31-2012 at 03:17 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
 dre03 said:
Harden played at least 10 minutes of his 30 minutes without KD and Westbrook on the court... that is the reason he didn't start so that when KD and Westbrook were resting Harden was out there balling... He doesn't have any fancy moves... He is a Ginobili type player... A player who is deceptive with his moves... Not faster or stronger than anybody... Just smart and crafty...

He does not have to be a #1 guy... Kevin Martin isn't a #1 guy but he played that role for a few years effectively... Harden isn't expected to be a Kobe, LEbron, Wade, Anthony type player... But he will be an all-star player that will allow us to attract a superstar player... Many people didn't think Pippen could be a #1 player but when Jordan left and he was forced to play that role he did it effectively.... I am sure if somebody never knew who Bosh was before he came to the Heat they would also think he couldn't be a #1 player... But when you play alongside two other great players somebody's role has to be diminished... We will see how good Harden really is in a feature role...
When Westbrook and Durant goes out, the guys defending them usually goes out too. You say he doesn't have any fancy moves and then compare him to Ginobili? You must have never seen Ginobili ball.

And yes, he does have to be a #1 guy. He's going to Houston with a max deal. Who's else is going to be the #1 guy? Lin? Asik? They're counting on Harden to fill that role. Not too many players are brought in on a max deal not expecting to be the #1 guy. That's why Joe Johnson was ran out of Atlanta. He was a nice player, but he wasn't living up to his contract. Harden will be the same way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy