5 Producers That Made A Difference In 2012

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
20 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
186 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$9,709 | Props total: 5956 5956

[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '04        #22
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,792 | Props total: 3411 3411
 klm1015 said:
Mike Will, Sonny D, & Young CHop do not have a future in this sh*t. These n*ggas are unoriginal. Same southern trap sound, with fast hi hats, and stupid synths.
Hit-Boy should be on here. He is more diverse than any of those dudes, and DJ Dahi like other dude said too.
Out of people you named mike will is most versatile you can't tell me bands , it's only one , or way to gone sounds alike 3 totally different beats
 6 years ago '09        #23
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,700 | Props total: 501 501
 youngsiz said:
Out of people you named mike will is most versatile you can't tell me bands , it's only one , or way to gone sounds alike 3 totally different beats
Hit-Boy is definitely more versatile. My God, n*ggas in Paris, & Old School Caddy sound extremely different. Mike Will in not that diverse, dude is just another southern producer. HE is about as diverse as Lex Luger.
 6 years ago '08        #24
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 745 745
 FLORIDA_BOY407 said:
my bad i meant drama boy
try again mudasucka
 6 years ago '12        #25
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 klm1015 said:
Hit-Boy is definitely more versatile. My God, n*ggas in Paris, & Old School Caddy sound extremely different. Mike Will in not that diverse, dude is just another southern producer. HE is about as diverse as Lex Luger.
Nah Stfu
 6 years ago '05        #26
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3225 3225
 klm1015 said:
Mike Will, Sonny D, & Young CHop do not have a future in this sh*t. These n*ggas are unoriginal. Same southern trap sound, with fast hi hats, and stupid synths.
Hit-Boy should be on here. He is more diverse than any of those dudes, and DJ Dahi like other dude said too.
you don't even know what you're talking about. why does harry fraud deserve more credit than mike will and sonny digital? because he samples? fu*k out of here. HitBoy is cool but turn off the lights is way more diverse than anything hit boy has dropped this year.


[video - click to view]


definitely doesn't sound like the same southern trap sound with fast hihats but you probably know nothing about sonny digital so excuse your ignorance.
 6 years ago '09        #27
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,700 | Props total: 501 501
Damn the Mike WIll stans came out of nowhere. That n*gga sucks.
 6 years ago '05        #28
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380
I expected an explanation behind this sh*t. This just looks like a "My Top 5 of 2012" list
 6 years ago '05        #29
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380
 klm1015 said:
Damn the Mike WIll stans came out of nowhere. That n*gga sucks.
n*gga u crazy.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
jahlil beats?
 10-31-2012, 05:33 PM         #31
eckofan1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cardo
Harry Fraud
Mike Will
Hitboy
Sledgren
 6 years ago '05        #32
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,109 | Props total: 5906 5906
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I expected an explanation behind this sh*t. This just looks like a "My Top 5 of 2012" list
basically
 Spoken210 said:
jahlil beats?
word, i aint a huge fan, but every rapper was on that n*gga sh*t this year

Mike Will, HitBoy, Harry Fruad, dj spinz/sonny digital.... n*ggas had a strong year

just heard of dj dahi from this thread.... that n*gga is sick
 6 years ago '04        #33
xcaliber4000 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
I herd this dude been putin in work.

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #34
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 1629 1629
dj dahi
tone the beat bully
sap
hitboy
g14( wayne im not a human being 2)
rahki
m80
swiff d
the mavens

for 2013
 6 years ago '10        #35
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 283 283
 thetrapper said:
dj dahi
tone the beat bully
sap
hitboy
g14( wayne im not a human being 2)
rahki
m80
swiff d
the mavens

for 2013
and kevin roosevelt
 6 years ago '10        #36
acegutta22 204 heat pts204
space
avatar space
space
$9,001 | Props total: 6814 6814
 likwitcrewmembe said:
Mike will and t minus were the new stars of this yr cuz
t minus used to be t-mix the in house producer for suave house he's been in the game for years
 6 years ago '05        #37
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3225 3225
why y'all namin producers nobody know about. dj dahi got beats but he dont deserve to be on the list. this the first time i ever heard of him ill be on the lookout for him but he aint did nothin to surpass anybody on that list. you oughta have a charting single to be considered. if nobody know you how you makin a difference.
 6 years ago '04        #38
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 1629 1629
 Martel said:
why y'all namin producers nobody know about. dj dahi got beats but he dont deserve to be on the list. this the first time i ever heard of him ill be on the lookout for him but he aint did nothin to surpass anybody on that list. you oughta have a charting single to be considered. if nobody know you how you makin a difference.
got a folder on my producer drive

dahi got some sh*t....i know he got schoolboy q's single for his interscope debut in 2013

the mavens co produced tony story and like 5 other records this yr with boi1da

in this biz that one look changes everything
 10-31-2012, 09:55 PM         #39
TheDapoMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chop
Hit Boy
Mike WIll had the game on lock
 6 years ago '08        #40
561king 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$630 | Props total: 292 292
DJ Burn One


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



Last edited by 561king; 10-31-2012 at 10:09 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
12 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy