Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
wish he would stop beefing with everyone and make better music
 5 years ago '08        #102
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,292 | Props total: 22204 22204
Nicki was working with Deb Atney, she went from Get Over On You Records minor league to Get Over On You Records major league. Difference of a n*gga cutting you short when you make a few thousand and make a few million. You gonna get Got, but you taking way more home so it hurts less. I don't think she would have been developed into the Pop Star (she's not a rapper) she is today under 1017 anything. She made the decision as a artist go where the money is. Loyalty don't pay bills, and Deb even got over on Waka and Gucci a few times, and she should stay loyal to her?

I don't listen to French, sounds retarded IMO. Pretty sure I listen to stuff other people hate, all opinions.

Never paid attention to release dates since I get all my music from Best Buy I listen to BSM and never looked into the fact they drop mixtapes on 10/17 cuz so many artist drop tapes all the time. They beef almost like if you said you were gonna holler at a girl at a party and a n*gga you know said the same thing, then you reach out and tell him...and he backs off and lets you get on, you still call him a lame for letting you do your thing
 11-01-2012, 02:39 AM         #103
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spitta & KRIT dropped major releases on the same day and it was all love. Two different type of guys I know, but the sh*t is just petty
 5 years ago '04        #104
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Dj MuRdA said:
I know him.. And it's all around the city and on his twitter he's in the room in the interview... He prolly told gucci the truth about him...
Word I aint even peep him in there I fu*ks wit "the story of OG" He told Gucci the truth about Gotti?
 5 years ago '05        #105
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 481 481
 BIG OG said:
Gotti know now

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #106
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 481 481
 miamishank said:
I asked myself the same question initially when I saw Gotti was droppin on 10/17... First off yall gotta know how artists are with release dates so if you release on the same date it instantly makes you competition. Now for the last 3 years minimum 10/17 has had frenchie waka slim dunk all drop on 10/17 besides Gucci. I look forward to that date bc I KNOW bricksquad droppin on that day. Now Yo Gotti supposed to be Guccis n*gga only 2nd to waka as far bein tight and he act like he aint know u was droppin. He didnt change his date to the very last min. Nikki Minaj very first mixtape was with DJ Holiday which is who? Guccis DJ she rode the bricksquad wave till she met wayne got a major budget and aint cash Gucci out for 1 feature. Yall n*ggas is dumber than Gucci I suppose.
 teekarow said:
If Gotti was your man...then this lil beef could be squashed instantly. Only hoe azz niggus will plan the release of a mixtape around another artist. Its a mixtape. Gotti's people messed this up. Im sure Gotti is out there workin and not checkin to see who droppin what. Same wit Gucci, thats why he contacted Gotti on the week of the release. Im sure he would have been goin off way earlier if he knew they had the same date. Im sure Gotti aint pick the date, thats what you pay management for. ....If these dudes talked all the time like people think , this would not even have happened. As you see Gotti, he was not your dogg anyway. Especially after you humbled yourself and switched dates out of respect of the conversation. Gucci, even if you just messed up a 1/4th of your fanbase with this, thats still potential money. Think before you react.
 5 years ago '04        #107
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 LexHeyden said:
Nicki was working with Deb Atney, she went from Get Over On You Records minor league to Get Over On You Records major league. Difference of a n*gga cutting you short when you make a few thousand and make a few million. You gonna get Got, but you taking way more home so it hurts less. I don't think she would have been developed into the Pop Star (she's not a rapper) she is today under 1017 anything. She made the decision as a artist go where the money is. Loyalty don't pay bills, and Deb even got over on Waka and Gucci a few times, and she should stay loyal to her?

I don't listen to French, sounds retarded IMO. Pretty sure I listen to stuff other people hate, all opinions.

Never paid attention to release dates since I get all my music from Best Buy I listen to BSM and never looked into the fact they drop mixtapes on 10/17 cuz so many artist drop tapes all the time. They beef almost like if you said you were gonna holler at a girl at a party and a n*gga you know said the same thing, then you reach out and tell him...and he backs off and lets you get on, you still call him a lame for letting you do your thing

No its more like If u KNOW this my girl I been rockin wit for 3 years you done seen me in pics wit her and everything... You try to get her number at a party and be like "I aint know who she was dawg my bad" Like what u aint think I was gonna trip bc I got side bi*ches? This is my main chick (release date) so as one of my bestfriends u know better
 5 years ago '08        #108
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Fresco said:
I think this dude has some serious mental problems, not sensitive, but highly disturbed. Being friends/associates with this n*gga is like walking on eggshells. He was cool with Gotti, and just cause he dropped the same day as him he now dislikes him? fu*k is on his mind?
acting kinda sensitive now lol and going at gotti lol he got real street cred
 5 years ago '08        #109
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 16jan87 said:
But tho...at the end of this video he asked gucci if still got that chain he took(laughs)...what chain he take...???? Gotti's chain..????? Rappers still snatchin other rappers chainz i guess...???
i know he aint taking gotti chain
 5 years ago '08        #110
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 illini10fan said:
n*ggas dont give a fu*k about 10/17 dude. like its national gucci mane day. fu*kin idiot
first i ever heard of it I didnt even know the label had 1017 after bricksquad
 5 years ago '08        #111
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Damn gucc. U dissin Gotti on a track too? Ima producer so i aint gon throw shots at none of these rap n*ggas cuz i fu*ks with their music but i dont think what the beef is with Gotti should even be taken this far if yall was really homebois ova a damn mixtape date
i knw got him sounding reaaalllll emotional...bad enough he got a soft a.ss ice cream tattoo on his face....n*gga lookin bad
 5 years ago '07        #112
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 miamishank said:
I asked myself the same question initially when I saw Gotti was droppin on 10/17... First off yall gotta know how artists are with release dates so if you release on the same date it instantly makes you competition. Now for the last 3 years minimum 10/17 has had frenchie waka slim dunk all drop on 10/17 besides Gucci. I look forward to that date bc I KNOW bricksquad droppin on that day. Now Yo Gotti supposed to be Guccis n*gga only 2nd to waka as far bein tight and he act like he aint know u was droppin. He didnt change his date to the very last min. Nikki Minaj very first mixtape was with DJ Holiday which is who? Guccis DJ she rode the bricksquad wave till she met wayne got a major budget and aint cash Gucci out for 1 feature. Yall n*ggas is dumber than Gucci I suppose.
its a free mixtape.u can download both in less than 5 minutes.its seriously not that serious
 5 years ago '11        #113
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
How can it be taken seriously when he dropped that joint album with v-nasty
 5 years ago '12        #114
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
Gucci ma n*gga but he acting like a bi*ch right now.......... stop move so te te like a punk
 5 years ago '11        #115
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 miamishank said:
If Nicki sh*tted on Fendi, what makes you or Gucci think she would give him anything?
 11-01-2012, 10:24 AM         #116
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Wow.

So thats it?

He dropped his mixtape on 10/17? I get his point but still...kinda lame.
yall n*ggas dont understand...paper...thats what its about...no n*gga will ever put another n*gga above his paper...u fu*k with a n*gga paper...u fu*k with his bread and butter and thats that....
 5 years ago '10        #117
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
& Trap God was wack. I knew I never liked Gucci for some reason.
 5 years ago '09        #118
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I challenge you to get high then feel the pain, French got bars....its become like this common sh*t like he on 2 chainz, soulja boy and gucci level. Really listen to the words and make your own decision stop lettin these fu*k n*ggas influence U

Old French:

Newer French:

He lost the sound but he got bars still
ye he did change. His cover for mac and cheese 3 doesn't even have actual mac and cheese on it anymore.
 5 years ago '09        #119
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
where's the diss track at?
 5 years ago '08        #120
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,292 | Props total: 22204 22204
 miamishank said:
No its more like If u KNOW this my girl I been rockin wit for 3 years you done seen me in pics wit her and everything... You try to get her number at a party and be like "I aint know who she was dawg my bad" Like what u aint think I was gonna trip bc I got side bi*ches? This is my main chick (release date) so as one of my bestfriends u know better
I see that, but how many niqqas of that caliber trip over a stab . I got enough boys in the game with the Gucci/Gotti mind frame who wouldn't trip over a broad or "almost" bumping heads. Gucci should have taken this moment to officially put it out there like: "10/17 is BSM this year and every year. Shot out my n*gga Gotti for respect". But that would make him look sensible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now