Gucci Mane Explains Problems With Yo Gotti, French Montana & Nicki Minaj

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3759 3759
gucci got to much hate for n*ggas that aint even did nothin to him damn yo gotti an him was cool as fu*k to fall out over a release date..............
 5 years ago '11        #22
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Matt504 said:
they didn't fall out over a release date, gotti lied and said he didn't even know Gucci had a tape coming out, which was an obvious flat out lie, when a n*gga can lie about some petty sh*t like that, they're not to be trusted.
What? You got the same fu*ked up brain as Gucci? How you gonna say the man lying? You think Yo Gotti is scared of Gucci? Gotti is the real thing. He ain't scared of Gucci Mane. Yo Gotti is not me and you, he's not on boxden or hotnewhiphop lookin at all the new mixtape releases.

It's plausible to say he actually didn't know Gucci was dropping a tape that day. I mean what would be the point of that? to get a call from Gucci, and end up changing the date anyway? It ain't sneaky, cause it's on the internet, anybody could find out when he's dropping his tape, like Gucci did. And it ain't disrespect, cause Gotti changed the date after Gucci called him. So what's the problem? Gucci is an unreasonable nutcase. Jeezy been tellin you the guy is slow/crazy.

I can understand if Gucci and Gotti had a conversation about it a week prior, then Gotti went and did that, but how you gonna say he knew when your mixtape was droppin? It's a fu*kin mixtape! Not an album. Everyone has one droppin whenever all year round.


Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 10-31-2012 at 03:36 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #23
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5911 5911
 5 years ago '09        #24
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,101 | Props total: 1838 1838
Man won't be happy til it's another hit put out on him.
 5 years ago '04        #25
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
this dude is retarded.

n*ggas drop Mixtapes every day B
 5 years ago '10        #26
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
could never have seen this hannin. they seemed tight. gotti even shouted him out on the tape. can't fu*k with you on this big gucc.
 5 years ago '07        #27
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,257 | Props total: 3333 3333
Nothing new
 10-31-2012, 03:49 PM         #28
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci was dissapointed because Yo Gotti was dishonest with him.


Rappers within the same sub-genre know the release dates of each others albums and mixtapes and Gucci's "10-17" is the most obvious date of all because "Brick Squad 1017" is his label and brand.


Any issues between them should have been handled outside the media but controversy is free publicity.
 5 years ago '06        #29
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4833 4833
lmao at the big a.ss cab if lysol in the studio I bet they sprayed that bi*ch down thoroughly when gucci left
 5 years ago '11        #30
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 ImInHerMouth said:
What? You got the same fu*ked up brain as Gucci? How you gonna say the man lying? You think Yo Gotti is scared of Gucci? Gotti is the real thing. He ain't scared of Gucci Mane. Yo Gotti is not me and you, he's not on boxden or hotnewhiphop lookin at all the new mixtape releases.

It's plausible to say he actually didn't know Gucci was dropping a tape that day. I mean what would be the point of that? to get a call from Gucci, and end up changing the date anyway? It ain't sneaky, cause it's on the internet, anybody could find out when he's dropping his tape, like Gucci did. And it ain't disrespect, cause Gotti changed the date after Gucci called him. So what's the problem? Gucci is an unreasonable nutcase. Jeezy been tellin you the guy is slow/crazy.

I can understand if Gucci and Gotti had a conversation about it a week prior, then Gotti went and did that, but how you gonna say he knew when your mixtape was droppin? It's a fu*kin mixtape! Not an album. Everyone has one droppin whenever all year round.
Naw you didnt get it. where i come from If i cant trust u wit an 8fee what makes u think ima trust you wit a kilo!..got nothing to do with your explenation.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678



[video - click to view]


"erbody know that Gucci's bi*ch"


@ Gooch giving no fu*ks
 5 years ago '04        #32
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
seems like gucci just tired of being painted like hes a dummy..and nobody takin his gangsta serious.even if it means he gotta flex on n*ggas he know.
 5 years ago '08        #33
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
French Montana is a bloodsucking d!ckrider. This dude jocks whatever rapper or crew is hot at the moment. He literally has no value or sustainability as a solo artist whatsoever. 90% of his fanbase are depressed leftover Wack B d!ckriders who needed a new garbage rapper to worship after Wack B's f*ggot a.ss went to jail. I mean, what other reason do people like dude for? It damn sure aint the music. Hurricane Sandy needs to wipe all them French Montana stan n*ggas out. He's in a category with Bow Wow and Soulja Boy when it comes to sucking off the buzz of other people.
 10-31-2012, 04:29 PM         #34
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude think he's Suge and Pac rolled in one.....trying to divide Hip Hop and sh*t.
 10-31-2012, 04:30 PM         #35
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
French Montana is a bloodsucking d!ckrider. This dude jocks whatever rapper or crew is hot at the moment. He literally has no value or sustainability as a solo artist whatsoever. 90% of his fanbase are depressed leftover Wack B d!ckriders who needed a new garbage rapper to worship after Wack B's f*ggot a.ss went to jail. I mean, what other reason do people like dude for? It damn sure aint the music. Hurricane Sandy needs to wipe all them French Montana stan n*ggas out. He's in a category with Bow Wow and Soulja Boy when it comes to sucking off the buzz of other people.
As much as I hate it when out of towners talk sh*t about cats from my city.......you're absolutely right
 10-31-2012, 04:31 PM         #36
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thing is gucci needed in hh right now


this goin at n*ggas sh*t is needed


this n*gga 50 tryna get his life in order



you know 50 quiet if he whooped a n*gga from MMG a.ss and didnt say sh*t about it



GOOCH
 10-31-2012, 04:33 PM         #37
FASTLIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
French Montana is a bloodsucking d!ckrider. This dude jocks whatever rapper or crew is hot at the moment. He literally has no value or sustainability as a solo artist whatsoever. 90% of his fanbase are depressed leftover Wack B d!ckriders who needed a new garbage rapper to worship after Wack B's f*ggot a.ss went to jail. I mean, what other reason do people like dude for? It damn sure aint the music. Hurricane Sandy needs to wipe all them French Montana stan n*ggas out. He's in a category with Bow Wow and Soulja Boy when it comes to sucking off the buzz of other people.
you right but dont disrespect the wave breh
 5 years ago '11        #38
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25268 25268
gucci better not have any upcoming shows in memphis
 5 years ago '11        #39
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Insurgent313 said:
Naw you didnt get it. where i come from If i cant trust u wit an 8fee what makes u think ima trust you wit a kilo!..got nothing to do with your explenation.
...son is you a fu*kin idiot? what are you even talkin about right now?


Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 10-31-2012 at 04:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #40
sinistababy 
space
avatar space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
 Dray said:
gucci better not have any upcoming shows in memphis
Nobody in Memphis is gonna do anything to anybody who talks about Gotti... He's not in the streets like that no more nor is his people...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy