Tampa Bay fan at Vikings game tries to keep it real, and it goes wrong (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I was thinking the same sh*t. Vikings fans popped off and couldn't handle it once the Bucs dropped the Thor hammer on these n*ggas.

But real talk who goes to a game alone. That's some real lame a.ss sh*t.
How is that lame fam? you're pretty much saying you need someone to go with you if you want to go some where? ...that's some lame insecure sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #82
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
this n*gga probably felt like he won cuz tampa won lmao thats the funny part
 5 years ago '07        #83
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 wh¡teboy said:
bro wtf was that!? that ain't no f!ght. over here in Buffalo that dude would've been sleepin'. pus*y a.ss vikings fans
You must be from them mean streets of Buffalo. I heard that's where the realest gangstas are at!
 10-31-2012, 07:54 PM         #84
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
he didn't even do anything, cops always try to act all tough
on top of that nothing at all for the salty loser fans that provoked him

they had to wait for the pigs to restrain him for absolutely nothing, he punked everybody in that section

5 years ago '06        #85
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 M said:
he didn't even do anything, cops always try to act all tough
not a fan of the police either but the cops are there doing there job tryna keep people from getting their face punched in. Dude asked for it 100%
 5 years ago '04        #86
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
 beantown said:
not a fan of the police either but the cops are there doing there job tryna keep people from getting their face punched in. Dude asked for it 100%
Don't matter choke holds are a no no. In reality this is more serious than it appears, if this video goes viral some cops will have some explaining to do.
 5 years ago '04        #87
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
I was expecting a f!ght all I saw was an opposing fan talk a lot of sh*t and then he gets tossed and I they got him for resisting

not worth the 5 minutes tho They need to bring back the Prep H
 5 years ago '07        #88
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 notoriousthugzz said:
I was expecting a f!ght all I saw was an opposing fan talk a lot of sh*t and then he gets tossed and I they got him for resisting

not worth the 5 minutes tho They need to bring back the Prep H
 5 years ago '05        #89
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
That dude in the begining is a straight bi*ch. he let the Buc fan talk sh*t to his girl and he got shoved and still didnt do sh*t. Buc fan punked em smh
 5 years ago '04        #90
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 288 288
 Windy said:
How you gonna be Jamaica and hate african americans

----

but nah i went to a packers game a few years back and was the only non white person in my section.

ppl out there smelt like sh*t, i left early

them mid-west white ppl dont be bathing cause its so cold

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #91
djrabbi 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 3 3
 DatBrownDood said:
n*gga looks like paul pierce
I thought the same sh*t...I am like is that #1 Flopper Pierce?
 5 years ago '05        #92
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 wh¡teboy said:
bro wtf was that!? that ain't no f!ght. over here in Buffalo that dude would've been sleepin'. pus*y a.ss vikings fans
That sh*t just makes you look salty. I remember at an Eagles game the fans were talking sh*t about my city and my team and even our liberal views. That sh*t hurt me my n*gga. But the Seahawks were losing and I'll look like a salty dude if I started talking sh*t back. You let your team do the walking, you do the talking. Violence is stupid. And trust I can hold my own in a fisticuff.
 5 years ago '05        #93
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz need to take notes......THATS how you catch something on camera phone....had it been a n*gga recording this on his nokia 900 it would of looked like he was in a wind tunnel standing on a vibrating machine in black and white....he would of only caught the tail end of the action and then he would of been shouting out youtube or worldstar.......we gotta do better! Thank you white people for knowing how to catch all the action on your expensive phones.
Haha. You stupid.
 5 years ago '10        #94
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 5434 5434
yall got my former city messed up I bleed purple and I'm a black male and when I lived there white people showed me mad love in the sota, police not so much. Yall know if this dude would have been at like a raiders game popping that sh!t in a Bronco's jersey he would have been shot in the parking lot and as for there being no fans of color in the stadium it like that at almost every stadium
 10-31-2012, 08:40 PM         #95
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First... black dude is stupid. I don't care where you go in the world... if you gone talk sh*t about another team in their stadium, you never do it by yourself and when it comes to stadium security... just watch your mouth because they're trying to save the world. I mean... look at what happen to that white boy that ran on that field in philly at that baseball game. In a situation like that one... That's why you come with your clique and deep so you can talk all that sh*t and if a f!ght is to break off and they want to come in and jump you, you got your crew to back you up.

On the other other hand... them Viking fans are straight up pussies! Straight bi*ch made, taking it up the a.ss f*ggots! Each and every single one of them are pussies... especially when black dude pushed that dude... I would it been swinging! The only person in their sadly enough that had some balls was dudes girlfriend. And the biggest bi*ch made move of the night... All those white dudes coming in at black dude face when he was getting choke. That sh*t was lame as hell and only pussies and cowards to that! Why do it when he getting choke up and not when he had his hands free? Why pump your chest only when security is around? Just like black dude... Viking fans lost too.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 10-31-2012 at 08:44 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #96
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
As far as I'm concerned...if you're a fan in an away city...you have the right to cheer modestly for your team. If the game is a blow out, you're obviously going to be happy but you can't be an as*hole. I've been to plenty of Eagles @ Redskins games when the Redskins were awful and we k!lled them...I was happy, I cheered and I chilled out. I had Ravens fans this year @ the Eagles game that acted the same way.

People take sports way too seriously is what it all boils down to.

...and don't cry about "Eagles fans" and the sh*t they did like 20 years ago. The Linc really isn't that bad of a place to catch a game.
 5 years ago '05        #97
SoReal 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 582 582
 MRS. RONDO said:
bet they lynched his a.ss that night

ya damn right they would lynch...1:41 some says "n*gga n*gga"
 5 years ago '12        #98
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,610 | Props total: 2124 2124
 peeyump said:
n*ggaz need to take notes......THATS how you catch something on camera phone....had it been a n*gga recording this on his nokia 900 it would of looked like he was in a wind tunnel standing on a vibrating machine in black and white....he would of only caught the tail end of the action and then he would of been shouting out youtube or worldstar.......we gotta do better! Thank you white people for knowing how to catch all the action on your expensive phones.
 5 years ago '06        #99
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1416 1416
 ogballer32 said:
vikings fans still rocking brad johnson jerseys
 5 years ago '05        #100
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,662 | Props total: 2299 2299
That sh*t wasn't right, even though that f*ggot Bucs fan was acting like a retard, trying to be hard when it wasn't appropriate. Those fans and that security guard are punk bi*ches tho, not surprised they're viqueen fans.

Nice mass stoning without any rocks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy