most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who is better
Cam 18 48.65%
RGIII 19 51.35%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,778 | Props total: 12280 12280
 Travi$ said:
Around 4:05 is hilarious

Dude just seem like he hates press conferences right now or just life period.
Up till that 4 minute mark---great interview then the reporters start asking the dumbest questions like:

Do you feel like there isn't a solution?
What's the right way to lose? Really da fu*k type of question is that?

and they wonder why my n*gga block they a.ss out
 5 years ago '07        #82
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
space
$55,585 | Props total: 43737 43737
 Mike Nitty said:
and Cam is who he is and he not putting on on an act...diff is you like Bob so you accept who he is Cam is Satan to you so he acting.
cam is doing all that to himself though by the way he carries himself. if he wasn't acting so emo he wouldn't be getting all this negative attention. he would just have the normal knee jerk reactionists on boxden saying rg3 > cam. and i know exactly what that's like cuz same thing happened to Wall last year when Kyrie came into the L. after Wall had a sick reason season himself and everyone was kissing his a.ss. only difference in that case is Wall is actually a lot better PG than Kyrie was but people were just fascinated with the new Toy.

so bottomline is that attitude is what's bringing most of the hate towards him. and i know for a fact his teammates will start to question his leadership if he keeps pouting after losses. Leaders have to stay strong even if they are discouraged.
 5 years ago '08        #83
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 st21 said:
cam is doing all that to himself though by the way he carries himself. if he wasn't acting so emo he wouldn't be getting all this negative attention. he would just have the normal knee jerk reactionists on boxden saying rg3 > cam. and i know exactly what that's like cuz same thing happened to Wall last year when Kyrie came into the L. after Wall had a sick reason season himself and everyone was kissing his a.ss. only difference in that case is Wall is actually a lot better PG than Kyrie was but people were just fascinated with the new Toy.

so bottomline is that attitude is what's bringing most of the hate towards him. and i know for a fact his teammates will start to question his leadership if he keeps pouting after losses. Leaders have to stay strong even if they are discouraged.
So because he rock a towel over his head whether they winning or losing, he looks pissed on the sideline or at the podium after a game he has a bad attitude and is not a leader yall boys k!ll with this sh*t. You spent time with him, or his teammates?!? You know how they feel?!? You know for a fact he not the leader you say he aint?!? Yall n*ggas watch too much TV. Cam bringing all the heat to hisself? Naw them same knee jerk reactions gon be here Sunday, the next Sunday and 10 years worth of Sunday's cuz n*ggas is hating yo. He's #'s aint too much diff from last year, we was sitting at the same position wins wise as last year---so why the hate for my n*gga.

Cam had a better season than Andy Dalton last year, he's having a better season this year, yet I just heard his name today...and that's only cuz Marvin Lewis gave an interview calling him out about not being a leader. I don't see nobody in Carolina front office, especially the Coach calling Cam out for not being a leader. When that whole sh*t with Steve saying he talked to Cam, that wasn't about not being a leader, it was about learning how to not take the losses so serious...yet it was turned into Steve says Cam is a bad teammate

Is what it is, Sunday n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #84
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
space
$55,585 | Props total: 43737 43737
Carolina Panthers beat reporter(joseph persons was his name i think) on the sports junkies morning sh*tting on cam

said he's not a leader. not someone that will take control of the huddle or locker room
 5 years ago '07        #85
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Mike Nitty said:
in a season and a half we 7-16 with 11 losses being 7 points or less...in every last 1 of those losses we had a chance to win with 4 minutes in the game. Now I don't know about you but at some point them close losses gonna turn into wins---right now its called growing pains and learning how to win.

I respect Cam more for being himself and being who he is...that n*gga Bob is the whitest n*gga in Chocalate city yo

You're talking to the kings of losing games by 7 points or less for the past decade, that sh*t doesn't automatically turn into wins as the years go by. Not with the sh*tty product you guys have on the field. The Panthers are going to be in the cellar for awhile in that division.
 5 years ago '04        #86
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,896 | Props total: 8231 8231
 ghost8 said:

You're talking to the kings of losing games by 7 points or less for the past decade, that sh*t doesn't automatically turn into wins as the years go by. Not with the sh*tty product you guys have on the field. The Panthers are going to be in the cellar for awhile in that division.
Lets make a.ssumptions before we hire our new coaching staff. Lets do that real quick. This clown is a fu*king moron. I swear.
 5 years ago '07        #87
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 ghettofied said:
Lets make a.ssumptions before we hire our new coaching staff. Lets do that real quick. This clown is a fu*king moron. I swear.
If you're going to pull the "stop making a.ssumptions" card then you should tell your fellow Panthers fan to stop a.ssuming as well. Matter of fact, every time you give your opinion on sports I'm going to come in with "stop a.ssuming"whenever it fits.

Panthers have far too many holes to be competitive in the NFC South for years.

Panthers = Perennial cellar dwellers
 5 years ago '04        #88
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,896 | Props total: 8231 8231
 ghost8 said:
If you're going to pull the "stop making a.ssumptions" card then you should tell your fellow Panthers fan to stop a.ssuming as well. Matter of fact, every time you give your opinion on sports I'm going to come in with "stop a.ssuming"whenever it fits.

Wrong, wrong. We only have holes are receiver, safety, CB, and DT. The o line will be back healthy, just need to fill in with a free agent guard. So, stop with your a.ssumptions please. You guys whole defense is a hole last time I checked.
 5 years ago '08        #89
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 ghost8 said:

You fooling. Dont compare us to that sh*t hole in DC...sh*t aint been ran right in 20 years We gon be aight...matter fact we aight now...I aint happy about the losses but I know we close, like real close to turning that page.

After Sunday we end this lil losing streak against yall and we headed in 2 diff directions playboy.
 5 years ago '08        #90
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Won't be long now
 11-03-2012, 08:40 PM         #91
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam by 17
 5 years ago '10        #92
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Rg3>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '08        #93
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,138 | Props total: 2870 2870
Sean Taylor is one of the 10 inductees into our 80 best players today.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #94
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
who did the panthers draft? any marquee names? i feel like they didn't get any better roster wise to still be sucking like this, even tho I know the coaching staff is primarily to blame.

fu*k it, cam bout to light em up
 5 years ago '08        #95
BuffaloSouldier 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 1589 1589
If Cam loses this one to a close game he might off his self on the 50 yd. line.
 5 years ago '07        #96
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
"The Panthers run the softest offense in the league"
 5 years ago '04        #97
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Game scares me breh...I keep thinking we are going to lose like in St Louis
 5 years ago '08        #98
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,138 | Props total: 2870 2870
Get it done Skins

11-04-2012, 11:00 AM         #99
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
two of my favorite QBs going head to head

must see tv
 5 years ago '07        #100
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 JCyclops said:
Get it done Skins

Lets go
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy