Week 9 - Cam vs RG3 - Carolina Panthers vs. Washington Redskins 1:00pm ET

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who is better
Cam 18 48.65%
RGIII 19 51.35%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Majestic_GMMB said:
RG3 hasn't been through sh*t yet...Cam said it last year that if we didn't get to the playoffs he view this whole season as an disappointment and thats just the way he reacts...I haven't seen Cam bring that negative energy to the field one damn time...but people just want to bi*ch and whine about sh*t they keep seeing on ESPN...Wait till RG3 goes through some adversity before you compare them
Cam's been doing it for YEARS. He's all about himself Bob has had concussions, a torn acl and still remains positive. The people that put Cam is better I mean its cool you're Panthers fans (I get it) but its not good to have denial in your hearts . I don't even dislike Cam and how the media portrays him at times is stupid but nobody can defend ALL his bullsh*t. I watched his games since college (even juco) and NOT ESPN.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 rkn0720 said:
Oh and from his interview, I noticed something else discouraging about Cam. When asked if there is a formula for the team winning, he says "it comes down to PEOPLE doing what THEY have to do".

No blame placed on himself. He refers to the team as THEY, rather than WE.

The guy has a selfish attitude, shown by his excessive need to celebrate TD's when the team is losing.

RG3 has more TD's than Cam this season. Do you remember any of his celebrations? I think not.
Name the games where Cam Newton was celebrating after he was losing?
 5 years ago '07        #63
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Majestic_GMMB said:
All I know is they just giving Cam more sh*t to put on his bulletin board...I mean how much has changed from last year Redskins defense?....Cam put in WORK last year against the Redskins

18 for 23
256 yards
78.3% Completion
59 rushing yards
1 pass and 1 rushing TD

WITH A QB RATING OF 127.5
And John Beck threw for almost 300 yards
 5 years ago '07        #64
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Majestic_GMMB said:
 5 years ago '05        #65
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Cam's been doing it for YEARS. He's all about himself Bob has had concussions, a torn acl and still remains positive. The people that put Cam is better I mean its cool you're Panthers fans (I get it) but its not good to have denial in your hearts . I don't even dislike Cam and how the media portrays him at times is stupid but nobody can defend ALL his bullsh*t. I watched his games since college (even juco) and NOT ESPN.
Nobody is trying to defend ALL his b/s

But its the same sh*t over and over from people in BX

"He whines to much"

Now

"He is selfish"

Why wasn't none of the being said last year?

BECAUSE HE SHUT THE MEDIA DOWN.....They wanted to talk so much sh*t about Cam Newton last year and when he came out there and showed that he was more than a running QB they couldn't say sh*t about him...I'm telling y'all know...Carolina is already going back to the offense we was running last year...The defense is gelling together finally...Just wait...I got no nothing more to say on it...
 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM         #66
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
On his rushing TD vs the Giants. And didn't he do the A-town stomp vs. the falcons when they were losing as well?
 5 years ago '05        #67
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 ghost8 said:
And John Beck threw for almost 300 yards
Our defense was a.ss CHEEKS last year...We was missing half of our squad and had nothing but journeymen playing defense...

Next...
 5 years ago '05        #68
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 rkn0720 said:
On his rushing TD vs the Giants. And didn't he do the A-town stomp vs. the falcons when they were losing as well?

You right but this sh*t has been said before this season...

And Do they Lambeau Leap if they losing?......just asking

Because I found it funny that Cam is the only person who gets criticized...

So defense shouldn't celebrate sacks if they are losing is what you are saying right?
 10-31-2012, 10:23 PM         #69
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
You right but this sh*t has been said before this season...

And Do they Lambeau Leap if they losing?......just asking

Because I found it funny that Cam is the only person who gets criticized...

So defense shouldn't celebrate sacks if they are losing is what you are saying right?
Dude, when your down by three touchdowns vs the Giants, and you are celebrating your TD, there is something wrong with that.

That projects the attitude that your individual performance is more important than the team performance.

And yes, I could not fu*king stand it when Laron Landry would celebrate a tackle when we were losing by multiple scores.

Football aside, I think its clear who the better PERSON is. Who the better LEADER is. Who has a better ATTITUDE. We have yet to determine who the better QB is, in my opinion its RG3, but I don't think there should be any question on who has more CHARACTER.

Last edited by rkn0720; 10-31-2012 at 10:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #70
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 rkn0720 said:
Dude, when your down by three touchdowns vs the Giants, and you are celebrating your TD, there is something wrong with that.

That projects the attitude that your individual performance is more important than the team performance.

And yes, I could not fu*king stand it when Laron Landry would celebrate a tackle when we were losing by multiple scores.
Orrrr couldn't he be trying to pump up his team?

It can work both ways...When Johnathan Stewart and D'Angelo Williams would do their little dance after one of them scored I didn't give a fu*k...I don't even know if we was winning when they did it...

And I see the media didn't care either because it was NEVER brought up...I'm pretty sure we wasn't winning all the time...

sh*t Steve Smith used to be KNOWN for doing celebrations all the time...Him and Chad Johnson use to be two of the best at that sh*t...and once again the media never said NOTHING about him doing it...

But now its a problem when the QB does it because I guess the QB is supposed to be the...shoot I don't know Upright citizen or some sh*t...

I just feel the media puts an EXTRA set of headlights on black QBs and they want them to act the way they want them to act and be how they want them to be...Cam Newton, RG3, and Vick should be able to do what the hell they want to do without people questioning their actions on the field...
 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM         #71
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Football aside, I think its clear who the better PERSON is. Who the better LEADER is. Who has a better ATTITUDE. We have yet to determine who the better QB is, in my opinion its RG3, but I don't think there should be any question on who has more CHARACTER.
 10-31-2012, 10:33 PM         #72
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Orrrr couldn't he be trying to pump up his team?

It can work both ways...When Johnathan Stewart and D'Angelo Williams would do their little dance after one of them scored I didn't give a fu*k...I don't even know if we was winning when they did it...

And I see the media didn't care either because it was NEVER brought up...I'm pretty sure we wasn't winning all the time...

sh*t Steve Smith used to be KNOWN for doing celebrations all the time...Him and Chad Johnson use to be two of the best at that sh*t...and once again the media never said NOTHING about him doing it...

But now its a problem when the QB does it because I guess the QB is supposed to be the...shoot I don't know Upright citizen or some sh*t...

I just feel the media puts an EXTRA set of headlights on black QBs and they want them to act the way they want them to act and be how they want them to be...Cam Newton, RG3, and Vick should be able to do what the hell they want to do without people questioning their actions on the field...
I don't think the celebrations ALONE are a testament to Cam's character. It is just part of the reason I think he has a bad attitude. I am a fan of celebrations, don't get me wrong. But Cam just strikes me as a selfish player.
 5 years ago '08        #73
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12229 12229
 rkn0720 said:

Bruh wtf is you talking bout...you sound like Merrill Hodge or Mark Schlereth or dare I say Skip Bayless Man don't nobody care if you think his attitude or character or leadership is suspect. Cam bout wins, and he take it personally when we lose, like its something more he could have done. Media got yall boys brainwashed I swear...if their is no Bob in this draft class boxden would pile on Luck cuz they like Cam more, but Bob was drafted so now Cam becomes the villain and Mophead is the chosen 1.

We don't care how good of a person Cam is, nor do we care about your opinion of him...especially when it reads out as something a Fox News Anchor would say. Jesus Christ yall Deadskin fans dun turned Bob into God and turned Cam into Satan in just 2 months.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 11-01-2012 at 08:30 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #74
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Seriously boy I wanna f!ght you---in front of yo momma

you seem like you voting for Romney just off the strength of your post...its Thursday and the gloves always come off on Thursday yall boys want war its here...bring it.
 11-01-2012, 08:29 AM         #75
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh wtf is you talking bout...you sound like Merrill Hodge or Mark Schlereth or dare I say Skip Bayless Man don't nobody care if you think his attitude or character or leadership is suspect. Cam bout wins, and he take it personally when we lose, like its something more he could have done. Media got yall boys brainwashed I swear...if their is no Bob in this draft class people would pile on Luck cuz they like Cam more, but Bob was drafted so now Cam becomes the villain and Mophead is the chosen 1.

We don't care how good of a person Cam is, nor do we care about your opinion of him...especially when it reads out as something a Fox News Anchor would say. Jesus Christ yall Deadskin fans dun turned Bob into God and turned Cam into Satan in just 2 months.
Cam cares about wins hahahahahaha. Check his record bro.
 5 years ago '08        #76
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 rkn0720 said:
Cam cares about wins hahahahahaha. Check his record bro.
in a season and a half we 7-16 with 11 losses being 7 points or less...in every last 1 of those losses we had a chance to win with 4 minutes in the game. Now I don't know about you but at some point them close losses gonna turn into wins---right now its called growing pains and learning how to win.

I respect Cam more for being himself and being who he is...that n*gga Bob is the whitest n*gga in Chocalate city yo
 5 years ago '07        #77
st21 1237 heat pts1237 OP
space
space
$55,479 | Props total: 43523 43523
 Mike Nitty said:

I respect Cam more for being himself and being who he is...that n*gga Bob is the whitest n*gga in Chocalate city yo
bob was born in japan and grew up in a military family. he aint from the hood, wtf do you expect? that's who he is. he's not putting on an act.

sounds like you're just mad he's educated and has a stronger leadership characteristic than Cam
 5 years ago '09        #78
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 rkn0720 said:

Around 4:05 is hilarious

Dude just seem like he hates press conferences right now or just life period.

Last edited by TraV; 11-01-2012 at 08:51 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #79
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 rkn0720 said:
I don't think the celebrations ALONE are a testament to Cam's character. It is just part of the reason I think he has a bad attitude. I am a fan of celebrations, don't get me wrong. But Cam just strikes me as a selfish player.
So you a fan of celebrations, but Cam celebrating is just absolutley the wrong thing to do being down in a game. Oh yea I'm picking you to be my bi*ch this week, come hold my pocket n*gga. Newsflash bro, I guarantee Cam thought they were gonna get hot and come back against the Giants when he did his supercam dance.

If he didn't do it:
His teammates might have started to think, well Cam aint doing his thing he must feel like we don't have a shot to come back and evereybody probably would have started to go through the motions. So he stayed true, now we didn't come back but you can't change who you are or how you play to appease white america.

Classic example, I hate Lebron but some real sh*t happened within his game. That first year he was in Miami he started playing mad and it hurt his game, last year he got back to having fun being him who he is as a person and they won it all. The point is you gotta do you, and fu*k what everybody on the outside think.
 5 years ago '08        #80
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 st21 said:
bob was born in japan and grew up in a military family. he aint from the hood, wtf do you expect? that's who he is. he's not putting on an act.

sounds like you're just mad he's educated and has a stronger leadership characteristic than Cam
You think you the only 1 who know about his background

That n*gga Black and he acting White...can't wait for this n*gga to get his Tiger on, that's when White America gonna turn they back on the n*gga and treat him like they do the rest of us n*ggas.

and Cam is who he is and he not putting on on an act...diff is you like Bob so you accept who he is Cam is Satan to you so he acting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy