Week 9 - Cam vs RG3 - Carolina Panthers vs. Washington Redskins 1:00pm ET

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who is better
Cam 18 48.65%
RGIII 19 51.35%
Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
st21 1238 heat pts1238 OP
space
space
$55,498 | Props total: 43627 43627
 Venom said:
rg3 with that ether

on a side note, i wonder how jets feel about rg3 already being years ahead of sanchez
i thank god everyday that we didn't trade up to get him.
 5 years ago '04        #42
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 st21 said:
i thank god everyday that we didn't trade up to get him.
to get sanchez?
 5 years ago '07        #43
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 Venom said:
to get sanchez?

5 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 Venom said:
to get sanchez?
yes what's the confusion? there was heavy talk leading up to the draft about the skins trading up to get him. they ended up staying put and getting Orakpo which the jury is still out on but it ended up being a blessing in the sky and we got RG3 3 years later
 5 years ago '08        #45
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
Panthers 82-7
 5 years ago '08        #46
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 torious said:
thread finna do numbers regardless
Imma get mine
 5 years ago '04        #47
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,875 | Props total: 8211 8211
Won't be here, be doing Air Force sh*t in Charlotte. I'm down for an avy bet for once. We won't win though, especially if Dwan is out. That dude gotta play man. fu*king Fua is complete and utter trash.
 5 years ago '09        #48
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Griffin said Cam aint about that life :hillwhoa:

That's my qb growing up quick ,distinguishing the real.

hankerson Redemption Sunday
 5 years ago '08        #49
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843
I'm more happy Shanny passed on Blaine Gabbert last year and traded down for Kerrigan.

RG3 has a point, people automatically compare black QBs to other black QBs, regardless of skillset. It's easy/lazy analysis on some "OMG, he's fast, let's call him Vick 2.0" type ish. RG3 is deadly accurate and mobile, key characteristics of Aaron Rodgers.
 5 years ago '07        #50
space
space

[video - click to view]

the legend continues this sunday
 5 years ago '05        #51
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 ghettofied said:
Won't be here, be doing Air Force sh*t in Charlotte. I'm down for an avy bet for once. We won't win though, especially if Dwan is out. That dude gotta play man. fu*king Fua is complete and utter trash.
Ghettofied..

What the fu*k man...You been real negative nancy lately...Come on dude either rep with us or jump on another bandwagon like all the other supposedly Panther fans...

I'm saying fu*k every team till the end...win or lose
 5 years ago '07        #52
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594
 JCyclops said:
I'm more happy Shanny passed on Blaine Gabbert last year and traded down for Kerrigan.

RG3 has a point, people automatically compare black QBs to other black QBs, regardless of skillset. It's easy/lazy analysis on some "OMG, he's fast, let's call him Vick 2.0" type ish. RG3 is deadly accurate and mobile, key characteristics of Aaron Rodgers.
He's better than when Rodgers first came in. They shouldn't be compared right now though.
 10-31-2012, 10:02 PM         #53
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW, you can really notice the difference in the two QB's when you watch their media interviews from this week.

Notice how Cam seems discouraged, showing no leadership skills, charisma, etc. He barely gives Eye contact in his interview, really not a personable guy. Doesn't smile once.

Then watch RG3. Complete opposite. Complete leader. Notice his charisma. Notice how he answers the question about his WR drops, 10 DROPS!! He doesn't place any blame, shows great leadership.

5 years ago '05        #54
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 rkn0720 said:
WOW, you can really notice the difference in the two QB's when you watch their media interviews from this week.

Notice how Cam seems discouraged, showing no leadership skills, charisma, etc. He barely gives Eye contact in his interview, really not a personable guy. Doesn't smile once.

Then watch RG3. Complete opposite. Complete leader. Notice his charisma. Notice how he answers the question about his WR drops, 10 DROPS!! He doesn't place any blame, shows great leadership.

RG3 hasn't been through sh*t yet...Cam said it last year that if we didn't get to the playoffs he view this whole season as an disappointment and thats just the way he reacts...I haven't seen Cam bring that negative energy to the field one damn time...but people just want to bi*ch and whine about sh*t they keep seeing on ESPN...Wait till RG3 goes through some adversity before you compare them
 10-31-2012, 10:08 PM         #55
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
RG3 hasn't been through sh*t yet...Cam said it last year that if we didn't get to the playoffs he view this whole season as an disappointment and thats just the way he reacts...I haven't seen Cam bring that negative energy to the field one damn time...but people just want to bi*ch and whine about sh*t they keep seeing on ESPN...Wait till RG3 goes through some adversity before you compare them
A concussion isn't adversity? He had an amazing game coming off a concussion. He has shown resiliency. Cam hasn't shown that ablilty to bounce back..

And the fact of the matter is, Cam was never an efficient,consistent passer, even last year. HE threw for a bunch of yards, but thats about it.
 5 years ago '05        #56
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
All I know is they just giving Cam more sh*t to put on his bulletin board...I mean how much has changed from last year Redskins defense?....Cam put in WORK last year against the Redskins

18 for 23
256 yards
78.3% Completion
59 rushing yards
1 pass and 1 rushing TD

WITH A QB RATING OF 127.5
 5 years ago '05        #57
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 rkn0720 said:
A concussion isn't adversity? He had an amazing game coming off a concussion. He has shown resiliency. Cam hasn't shown that ablilty to bounce back..

And the fact of the matter is, Cam was never an efficient,consistent passer, even last year. HE threw for a bunch of yards, but thats about it.
Was the media talking sh*t about RG3 for getting an concussion?...

How wasn't he efficient?...Did you see the stats I just posted for when he went against the Redskins last year?...Dude was over 70% passing...Play my n*gga better...
 10-31-2012, 10:10 PM         #58
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and from his interview, I noticed something else discouraging about Cam. When asked if there is a formula for the team winning, he says "it comes down to PEOPLE doing what THEY have to do".

No blame placed on himself. He refers to the team as THEY, rather than WE.

The guy has a selfish attitude, shown by his excessive need to celebrate TD's when the team is losing.

RG3 has more TD's than Cam this season. Do you remember any of his celebrations? I think not.
 5 years ago '05        #59
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
Oh yeah and them stats was after losing to the Falcons after leading into the 4th Quarter...

So you was saying?
 10-31-2012, 10:12 PM         #60
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Was the media talking sh*t about RG3 for getting an concussion?...

How wasn't he efficient?...Did you see the stats I just posted for when he went against the Redskins last year?...Dude was over 70% passing...Play my n*gga better...
He had a few big plays, but from watching the game I remember us stopping him pretty well outside of 2 or 3 big plays.

And I'm talking about his season as a whole not being nearly as efficient as RG3.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy