November 2012 - Post Your Pick Ups

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #741
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25108 25108
I need a link to them gucci 1's please I cant find them

and on another note fu*k KITH/ronnie fieg..might have the worst customer service I have ever seen. they screwed up up my past 4 orders (im not kidding) and now just sent me a email saying my order can't be filled (4th after 2 weeks) because they ran out but on the site they still have my size and now this weirdo customer service kid wont answer me (only through email)
 5 years ago '06        #742
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 35399 35399
Stop whining and start winning ya bish
 5 years ago '11        #743
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 LeMar G said:
Stop whining and start winning ya bish
Dam..you really think some shoes is winning

do you even have a car ya bish? I drive german what about you?

Only squares think like you

[video - click to view]

go take another p!ss test ya bish

[pic - click to view]

last I remember nothing cool about getting caught

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Dray; 11-30-2012 at 03:03 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #744
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
I got some artwork in the crib worth 15 grand real sh*t (and i didn't buy it for that) don't play with me you goofy size 14 wearing clown

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #745
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 6094 6094
 Dray said:

and on another note fu*k KITH/ronnie fieg..might have the worst customer service I have ever seen. they screwed up up my past 4 orders (im not kidding) and now just sent me a email saying my order can't be filled (4th after 2 weeks) because they ran out but on the site they still have my size and now this weirdo customer service kid wont answer me (only through email)
I just ordered some sebago's from Kith. Order processed, card charged, so I hope thy don't pull that with me
 5 years ago '04        #746
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Thanks for all of the props.

Dray said:

Man ronnie fieg fu*ked up my order last month.I was so pissed that I cursed them out.The messed up part was the boot that I ordered said it was processed,paid for and somehow the charge didn't go thru and I never received them.

My brother ordered the same boot a day after me and he got his lol.I emailed them and they responded 2 days later that the boot was now sold out and no more will be available.

I was so fu*king pissed off.

Last edited by ddash; 11-30-2012 at 03:18 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #747
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 mk88 said:
nice pick up on the concords and the gucci frames, especially the frames.

I thought you said you didn't rock jordans?
I do. What good samsin? I wear a size 12
 5 years ago '05        #748
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,694 | Props total: 2427 2427
^^^
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

He Was Referring To Rugby
 5 years ago '11        #749
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said:
I just ordered some sebago's from Kith. Order processed, card charged, so I hope thy don't pull that with me

ddash said:

Man ronnie fieg fu*ked up my order last month.I was so pissed that I cursed them out.The messed up part was the boot that I ordered said it was processed,paid for and somehow the charge didn't go thru and I never received them.

My brother ordered the same boot a day after me and he got his lol.I emailed them and they responded 2 days later that the boot was now sold out and no more will be available.

They are fu*king horrible whats the guy's name adam zenou is the customer service email square and he is by far absolutely useless.

I ordered 3 times with a credit card (no paypal) so it says it goes through but i get no confirmation email so I call kith and they say you gotta deal with ronnie fieg customer service (this useless being) so i email the guy just asking for a polite confirmation email etc.. and he emails me back saying order didn't go through so im like that would be cool and all if 500 wasn't out of my card (with no emails or anything)

[pic - click to view]

so he emails me back and says wait blah blah business days and it literally took over 10 days to get my money back..(even my bank was confused)

so then I finally do and I am telling this guy he has a flaw in the system because no other sites charges your card and with no emails or etc..(same thing happened with my boy on the site..scamming) and he tells me that I must use paypal because thats what they trust so I finally order it and it goes through..get a comfirmation email and think im good..2 weeks later (yesterday) he emails me saying my order canceled and my money is back in my account but I just looked and no refund is back on my account/card.

called my bank even they confused again like you might have to wait 15 days
 5 years ago '05        #750
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 6094 6094
 ddash said:

Y'all scaring me. I just shot them an email. Lets see what happens
 5 years ago '06        #751
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
 Dray said:
Dam..you really think some shoes is winning

do you even have a car ya bish? I drive german what about you?

Only squares think like you

go take another p!ss test ya bish

[pic - click to view]

last I remember nothing cool about getting caught

p!ss test? This n*gga is belligerent lol

You a born loser Son. And
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #752
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Dray said:
They are fu*king horrible whats the guy's name adam zenou is the customer service email square and he is by far absolutely useless.

I ordered 3 times with a credit card (no paypal) so it says it goes through but i get no confirmation email so I call kith and they say you gotta deal with ronnie fieg customer service (this useless being) so i email the guy just asking for a polite confirmation email etc.. and he emails me back saying order didn't go through so im like that would be cool and all if 500 wasn't out of my card (with no emails or anything)

[pic - click to view]

so he emails me back and says wait blah blah business days and it literally took over 10 days to get my money back..(even my bank was confused)

so then I finally do and I am telling this guy he has a flaw in the system because no other sites charges your card and with no emails or etc..(same thing happened with my boy on the site..scamming) and he tells me that I must use paypal because thats what they trust so I finally order it and it goes through..get a comfirmation email and think im good..2 weeks later (yesterday) he emails me saying my order canceled and my money is back in my account but I just looked and no refund is back on my account/card.

called my bank even they confused again like you might have to wait 15 days
basically this has been going on for 30 days..

wait till I go to NY i will remember

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #753
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
we not talking to this rat/bi-weekly p!ss test different shoes every time no moree

you in witness protection out in minnesota
 5 years ago '05        #754
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Adewale said:
Both of these shoes are ugly bro, you take that Nike sign off and replace it with a K-Swiss crest and you'd be pissed if somebody gave them to you as gifts.

Lets keep it funky, them sh*ts is trash and will get no wear in two years
You could say that about anything.
But they arent k-swiss they are nike so that point is dumb...
You take givenchy off the tag of those sweaters with the tiger on em and they could be sold in Tj-Maxx.

Those shoes are dope imo.
 5 years ago '04        #755
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
@Dray

Yea his name is Adam.

Man I had to pay some dumbass restocking fee via paypal to exchange the boots and I told him to hold the pair for me and that I was shipping them back that same day.He said ok and then 2 days later he act like he ain't get my emails and said that the boots were sold out.

They definitely need a better customer service rep and a call center.
 5 years ago '11        #756
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 ddash said:
@Dray

Yea his name is Adam.

Man I had to pay some dumbass restocking fee via paypal to exchange the boots and I told him to hold the pair for me and that I was shipping them back that same day.He said ok and then 2 days later he act like he ain't get my emails and said that the boots were sold out.

They definitely need a better customer service rep and a call center.
fu*k them and karma is a bi*ch for that adam square.

he ran me around for weeks and weeks until my first pick they didn't have anymore and then my other orders got messed up/cancelled by them (the boot they cancelled yesterday still have my size on the website and he wont reply back to me )

still dont have my $ either and this square was not cooperating with my bank a few weeks ago so just never order from these guys especially the RONNIE FIEG site (my bank told me to give the this retard the authorization number and everything etc)
he was trying to act like i didn't make my orders and then he hit me a reply like that would defeat the purpose of are security system if he used what my bank told him to use

Last edited by Dray; 11-30-2012 at 04:29 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #757
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
got that at 6 and they sold my sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #758
space
space
 LeMar G said:
got that at 6 and they sold my sh*t
Your DB's ...
 5 years ago '06        #759
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
lol i was just trollin dray

i got them sh*ts
 5 years ago '05        #760
space
space
Fucck U...Im Salty @ Everyone Who Got Them DB9's

I Love Black and Gold J's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy