November 2012 - Post Your Pick Ups

most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #321
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 dnycem said:
A. Testoni Wing Tips

[pic - click to view]












 11-11-2012, 01:15 AM         #322
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
FDOT you need a 20% BX discount fam

loving the site on some real sh*t..

but won't purchase without no BX luvvv


[pic - click to view]

where do get these gifs

 5 years ago '09        #323
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 buck1623 said:
i would def do biz with ur site, but i cant deal wit all that no return policy stuff... u gotta give sometime, at least 7 days...
I am see if I work on that
 5 years ago '09        #324
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 RLRugby said:
Them Stock Pictures Not Wavy.....Stop Being Lazy Family

Invest In Your Company
I am change that up just havent had the time....
 5 years ago '09        #325
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 Rawse Bawse said:
I'll PayPal you $175 if you could get the Bred 4's in a size 13 bro
I dont pay under retail for any of my kicks....I will be puttin in work out of state thanksgiving week I should have atleast 100 pairs of the bred 4s when they release but aint selling under 240 shipped
 5 years ago '09        #326
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 Dray said:
FDOT you need a 20% BX discount fam

loving the site on some real sh*t..

but won't purchase without no BX luvvv


[pic - click to view]

I did a 15% off code when I hit 100 followers on instagram....but I ll see whats up in the future
 5 years ago '06        #327
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
n*gga said "thrist levels for jays"

if you struggling getting jays my dude, u either need some sneaker contacts or need to step up ur online game...if i cant get the shoes myself i got a chick who can get em for me(discounted), cuz her contact is my contact thru her LOL...hit up ur local footlocker or something and just mingle kid
 5 years ago '10        #328
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 hotsisal_23 said:
n*gga said "thrist levels for jays"

if you struggling getting jays my dude, u either need some sneaker contacts or need to step up ur online game...if i cant get the shoes myself i got a chick who can get em for me(discounted), cuz her contact is my contact thru her LOL...hit up ur local footlocker or something and just mingle kid
I would have no problems if this was any other day but Black Friday...n*ggas got work that whole morning and day...otherwise I would be good to go....plus I ain't got time for that raffle sh*t so online is the only option now
 5 years ago '06        #329
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 fdot07 said:
I did a 15% off code when I hit 100 followers on instagram....but I ll see whats up in the future
we need a "Use BXFAM for 35% off your purchase with free overnight shipping and a free pair of elite socks of your choice and a chance to enter a sweepstakes for 2 first class tickets to barbados" type code

thanks!
 5 years ago '04        #330
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]



flame suit is on!
 5 years ago '07        #331
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 8836 8836
I held the bred iv in my hand yesterday and the quality is crap. Everyone should stay away from them.


















 5 years ago '06        #332
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$15,563 | Props total: 35685 35685
Funny you say that cause the 2 pairs I saw look like sh*t

These will be like cement threes. Every sneaker store will have a ton.
 5 years ago '06        #333
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 fdot07 said:
I am see if I work on that


You might wanna reconsider not changing that...Reason I say that is cause I've seen some shady sh*t in my day. I've seen people pull the ole switcharoo and return shoes that they bought from a store/somewhere else then send back a fu*ked up shoe as if it was the one you sent them. Another thing is when we're talking major dollars for these rare shoes or hell even grails to some,I know I don't want someone's crusted a.ss foot in my shoe before I buy it. Shoes that don't come factory laced...thats that sh*t I don't like. If its an easy cop then by all means instill a return policy,but otherwise uhhh
 5 years ago '06        #334
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 NYC-Banga said:
we need a "Use BXFAM for 35% off your purchase with free overnight shipping and a free pair of elite socks of your choice and a chance to enter a sweepstakes for 2 first class tickets to barbados" type code

thanks!

 5 years ago '06        #335
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 DIPSET101 said:
I held the bred iv in my hand yesterday and the quality is crap. Everyone should stay away from them.







Ah yes that factory pre-stained suede.



 LeMar G said:
Funny you say that cause the 2 pairs I saw look like sh*t

These will be like cement threes. Every sneaker store will have a ton.

Yeah there's a grip of them. Thank god cause I'll be looking through several to grab my 2. Quality wise they resemble the Cav 4s. Same sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #336
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 specialk103185 said:
this hurts my feelings...i was really looking forward to the black cement 4's. If the quality is on par with the Black cement IIIs from last friday im gonna be pissed. They shine and they cut funny my 08 cement III's >>>> I was almost going to cop 2 pair of the IV's but not if the quality is what yall say.


Wait though...u wear GS,dont you? The GS Cav 4s were k!llin the mens...GS actually has a different suede its been compared and confirmed to be better quality.
 5 years ago '06        #337
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 RLRugby said:
I don't get why y'all act surprised about the quality of jordans lol

These lebrons quality is on point

And these bi*ches don't crease


Brons quality has been on point for quite some time now. That's not a new wave.



[pic - click to view]




Truth be told I'm copping these 4s cause I don't have the countdown pack ones. And discount of course
 5 years ago '04        #338
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
 samsin420 said:
You might wanna reconsider not changing that...Reason I say that is cause I've seen some shady sh*t in my day. I've seen people pull the ole switcharoo and return shoes that they bought from a store/somewhere else then send back a fu*ked up shoe as if it was the one you sent them. Another thing is when we're talking major dollars for these rare shoes or hell even grails to some,I know I don't want someone's crusted a.ss foot in my shoe before I buy it. Shoes that don't come factory laced...thats that sh*t I don't like. If its an easy cop then by all means instill a return policy,but otherwise uhhh
only retards dont check the size tag and match up the serials when buying/exchanging/returning to other stores.... and if they are grails, u def could look past a foot slide in the damn shoe, aint no way u gonna tell me ALL the shoes you copped never had a persons foot in them before...
 5 years ago '06        #339
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 buck1623 said:
only retards dont check the size tag and match up the serials when buying/exchanging/returning to other stores.... and if they are grails, u def could look past a foot slide in the damn shoe, aint no way u gonna tell me ALL the shoes you copped never had a persons foot in them before...


If i buy a size 10.5 bred 11 thats damaged from lets say foot locker,then I buy a size 10.5 from Fdot....When i get fdots,i take the shoes out the footlocker box,and slip them into fdots box...Then i contact fdot and say "yo!!! dez bred 11s u sent me is fu*ked up cuhhh! Im sending dez sh*ttz baq to u and want mi cheez". Which is why I recommend for the seller to inspect them before they get shipped out with a no return policy especially on rarer items. Sure I've bought shoes that someone's foot was in,but I wasn't happy about the sh*t especially when a bi*ch tells you DS never worn/tried on and they come looking like a fu*king ogre attempted to squeeze his sz 16 in my 12.
 5 years ago '12        #340
cal classick 
space
avatar space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 5250 5250
Love these. My 1st pair of Xs. Xmas pair are next for me. forgot my NT/SC screen name is different than BX screen name excuse da different tagging name.

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy