Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #301
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 Dray said:
FDOT you need a 20% BX discount fam

loving the site on some real sh*t..

but won't purchase without no BX luvvv

[pic - click to view]

I did a 15% off code when I hit 100 followers on instagram....but I ll see whats up in the future
 6 years ago '06        #302
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
n*gga said "thrist levels for jays"

if you struggling getting jays my dude, u either need some sneaker contacts or need to step up ur online game...if i cant get the shoes myself i got a chick who can get em for me(discounted), cuz her contact is my contact thru her LOL...hit up ur local footlocker or something and just mingle kid
 6 years ago '10        #303
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,667 | Props total: 1741 1741
 hotsisal_23 said:
n*gga said "thrist levels for jays"

if you struggling getting jays my dude, u either need some sneaker contacts or need to step up ur online game...if i cant get the shoes myself i got a chick who can get em for me(discounted), cuz her contact is my contact thru her LOL...hit up ur local footlocker or something and just mingle kid
I would have no problems if this was any other day but Black Friday...n*ggas got work that whole morning and day...otherwise I would be good to go....plus I ain't got time for that raffle sh*t so online is the only option now
 6 years ago '06        #304
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 fdot07 said:
I did a 15% off code when I hit 100 followers on instagram....but I ll see whats up in the future
we need a "Use BXFAM for 35% off your purchase with free overnight shipping and a free pair of elite socks of your choice and a chance to enter a sweepstakes for 2 first class tickets to barbados" type code

thanks!
 6 years ago '04        #305
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

flame suit is on!
 6 years ago '07        #306
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$10,333 | Props total: 10833 10833
I held the bred iv in my hand yesterday and the quality is crap. Everyone should stay away from them.

6 years ago '06        #307
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 41288 41288
Funny you say that cause the 2 pairs I saw look like sh*t

These will be like cement threes. Every sneaker store will have a ton.
 6 years ago '06        #308
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 fdot07 said:
I am see if I work on that

You might wanna reconsider not changing that...Reason I say that is cause I've seen some shady sh*t in my day. I've seen people pull the ole switcharoo and return shoes that they bought from a store/somewhere else then send back a fu*ked up shoe as if it was the one you sent them. Another thing is when we're talking major dollars for these rare shoes or hell even grails to some,I know I don't want someone's crusted a.ss foot in my shoe before I buy it. Shoes that don't come factory laced...thats that sh*t I don't like. If its an easy cop then by all means instill a return policy,but otherwise uhhh
 6 years ago '06        #309
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
we need a "Use BXFAM for 35% off your purchase with free overnight shipping and a free pair of elite socks of your choice and a chance to enter a sweepstakes for 2 first class tickets to barbados" type code

thanks!

6 years ago '06        #310
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 DIPSET101 said:
I held the bred iv in my hand yesterday and the quality is crap. Everyone should stay away from them.

Ah yes that factory pre-stained suede.

LeMar G said:
Funny you say that cause the 2 pairs I saw look like sh*t

These will be like cement threes. Every sneaker store will have a ton.

Yeah there's a grip of them. Thank god cause I'll be looking through several to grab my 2. Quality wise they resemble the Cav 4s. Same sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #311
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
this hurts my feelings...i was really looking forward to the black cement 4's. If the quality is on par with the Black cement IIIs from last friday im gonna be pissed. They shine and they cut funny my 08 cement III's >>>> I was almost going to cop 2 pair of the IV's but not if the quality is what yall say.

Wait though...u wear GS,dont you? The GS Cav 4s were k!llin the mens...GS actually has a different suede its been compared and confirmed to be better quality.
 6 years ago '06        #312
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 RLRugby said:
I don't get why y'all act surprised about the quality of jordans lol

These lebrons quality is on point

And these bi*ches don't crease

Brons quality has been on point for quite some time now. That's not a new wave.

[pic - click to view]

Truth be told I'm copping these 4s cause I don't have the countdown pack ones. And discount of course
 6 years ago '04        #313
buck1623 
space
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 372 372
 samsin420 said:
You might wanna reconsider not changing that...Reason I say that is cause I've seen some shady sh*t in my day. I've seen people pull the ole switcharoo and return shoes that they bought from a store/somewhere else then send back a fu*ked up shoe as if it was the one you sent them. Another thing is when we're talking major dollars for these rare shoes or hell even grails to some,I know I don't want someone's crusted a.ss foot in my shoe before I buy it. Shoes that don't come factory laced...thats that sh*t I don't like. If its an easy cop then by all means instill a return policy,but otherwise uhhh
only retards dont check the size tag and match up the serials when buying/exchanging/returning to other stores.... and if they are grails, u def could look past a foot slide in the damn shoe, aint no way u gonna tell me ALL the shoes you copped never had a persons foot in them before...
 6 years ago '06        #314
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 buck1623 said:
only retards dont check the size tag and match up the serials when buying/exchanging/returning to other stores.... and if they are grails, u def could look past a foot slide in the damn shoe, aint no way u gonna tell me ALL the shoes you copped never had a persons foot in them before...

If i buy a size 10.5 bred 11 thats damaged from lets say foot locker,then I buy a size 10.5 from Fdot....When i get fdots,i take the shoes out the footlocker box,and slip them into fdots box...Then i contact fdot and say "yo!!! dez bred 11s u sent me is fu*ked up cuhhh! Im sending dez sh*ttz baq to u and want mi cheez". Which is why I recommend for the seller to inspect them before they get shipped out with a no return policy especially on rarer items. Sure I've bought shoes that someone's foot was in,but I wasn't happy about the sh*t especially when a bi*ch tells you DS never worn/tried on and they come looking like a fu*king ogre attempted to squeeze his sz 16 in my 12.
 6 years ago '12        #315
cal classick 
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 7628 7628
Love these. My 1st pair of Xs. Xmas pair are next for me. forgot my NT/SC screen name is different than BX screen name excuse da different tagging name.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #316
buck1623 
space
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 372 372
 samsin420 said:
If i buy a size 10.5 bred 11 thats damaged from lets say foot locker,then I buy a size 10.5 from Fdot....When i get fdots,i take the shoes out the footlocker box,and slip them into fdots box...Then i contact fdot and say "yo!!! dez bred 11s u sent me is fu*ked up cuhhh! Im sending dez sh*ttz baq to u and want mi cheez". Which is why I recommend for the seller to inspect them before they get shipped out with a no return policy especially on rarer items. Sure I've bought shoes that someone's foot was in,but I wasn't happy about the sh*t especially when a bi*ch tells you DS never worn/tried on and they come looking like a fu*king ogre attempted to squeeze his sz 16 in my 12.
i see what ur sayin, but the serial number on the box should match the serial number on the size tag on the kicks... i always check these, and im sure in fdots consideration, he would probably do the same if he chose to accept returns for his product. he could implement this in his product return process and it would help rather then hurt his business...
 6 years ago '09        #317
fdot07 
space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:

thanks!
hahahhaha sounds good

i am have to enlist a team of stick up boys so my cost are low lol
 6 years ago '06        #318
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 41288 41288
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

11-11-2012, 07:55 PM         #319
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:jayhah2::irvinhah:
 LeMar G said:

JUST COPPED THESE AND A BROWN PAIR

Last edited by Niruggg; 11-11-2012 at 08:06 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #320
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Niruggg said:
:jayhah2::irvinhah:

JUST COPPED THESE AND A BROWN PAIR
tf is this?...lego makes boots now
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
57 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
107 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
23 hours ago