most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
So a sh*tty port on the PC 1 year later? fu*k Rockstar.

R* K21 hours, 56 minutes ago
Hey guys, glad to see so much enthusiasm about the release announcement. For those asking about the PC platform, we're currently focused on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game and don't have any details to share about a PC version at this time.

Last edited by Faythung; 10-31-2012 at 11:12 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #42
DROGBA 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 74 74
cant wait to give rockstar that $65

and for people expecting gameplay vids. aint never happening Rockstar release gameplay footage 2 days prior release or some sh*t
 10-31-2012, 12:24 PM         #43
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #44
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
To be honest, if a special edition of this game comes out, with nothing more in it than the regular one, i would still pay 99$ for it...
 5 years ago '07        #45
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 1273 1273
Will preorder nxt week
 10-31-2012, 10:12 PM         #46
Ro DB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honest question, did you guys all enjoy GTA IV, more than you did when GTA III/Vice City/San Andreas came out?

I had crazy fun with those games, it just didnt feel the same way with GTA IV. It was all about showing off the power of the PS3 instead of creating a new, awesome experience the way the old ones did.

I dont know. Maybe it was the storyline, or the missions. sh*t felt too repetitive...

Saints Row I/II, now that sh*t was actually fun....Now before GTA fanboys get their panties in a bunch, lemme explain. Even though it was a complete ripoff, it had exactly what GTA IV was lacking, fun factor and replay value. Awful story mode though. Haven't played Saints Row 3, but I absolutely expect GTA V to smash the Saints Row series for good. They have to, it's been like what, 5 years since GTA IV? (The biker and gay Tony games don't count to me, it was the same fu*king game with new missions).

I just hope they spent a lot of time on this one, the story was ALWAYS the best part of this franchise (For the PS2 series anyway), and also hope they bring back the kind of replay value that we expect from GTA games.

I like the newer engine too, all the vehicles are still fun, and the ragdoll effects were cool as fu*k. Maybe the realism needs to be toned down a bit though. Anyone should be able to pick up and play the game, and fu*k around without being murked in 2 minutes.

Edit - Side note: Even Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories on PSP felt more fun than GTA IV. I'd rather play those games over again (and still do), over GTA IV. Haven't played it again since I finished it the first time, that says alot.

All I'm trying to say is I hope they bring back that old school feel to it, and we don't get so hyped for something like a GTA IV repeat. Im waiting for this one with no expectations after that disappointment. I mean, I bought a PS3 solely for that game, and it cost me like 8 bills or something nasty like that.

That was entirely my fault though, for expecting way too much......New system, new game. The game was good, but I feel like they owe us one here, after waiting for so long they better come up with some crazy sh*t.

Last edited by Ro DB; 10-31-2012 at 10:24 PM..
 10-31-2012, 11:01 PM         #47
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PC Gaming LOST
 5 years ago '07        #48
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 TheMob said:
Available for Pre Order on Nov 5th for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Is the master race about to lose?
@ master race
 5 years ago '06        #49
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
this game is officially GOTY 2013 fu*k off in advance
 5 years ago '06        #50
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
yeah watch dogs looks dope, but im gonna wait to get more info..im hoping the game is gonna actually be as dope as they're making it seem

with gta though, i already know im getting crack GOTY 2013 with watch dogs being a possible second

fu*k it, GTA V game of the generation
 11-01-2012, 06:58 PM         #51
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
damn i never realized gta never had female cops.
Actually...

[pic - click to view]

One of the chicks you could date in San Andreas was a cop

But we all know Rockstar always puts stuff in artwork that isn't really in the game
 5 years ago '12        #52
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
Where my bully 2 and the warriors 2
 5 years ago '10        #53
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 371 371
Right click/view image for hi-res.
 5 years ago '11        #54
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
Lindsay Lohan on the front cover???
 5 years ago '10        #55
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 Lan Imbu said:
maybe, we atleast have gameplay of Watch Dogs, I hope Rockstar raises the bar even higher because Ubisoft really bringing out the big guns with this one.
 coolio said:
yeah watch dogs looks dope, but im gonna wait to get more info..im hoping the game is gonna actually be as dope as they're making it seem

with gta though, i already know im getting crack GOTY 2013 with watch dogs being a possible second

fu*k it, GTA V game of the generation
Usually I would agree with the statement seeing how I'm a big GTA fan & people are entitled to their opinions but I can't side on this one

I mean sh*t we already got a small taste of the ability to hack into computer systems & control traffic, able to scan people and go through a brief bio of them, a nicely done cover system with a good shooting mechanics to boot. Not to mention the collision & physics looks SUBERB.

Rockstar better come with heat-seeking missiles for their first gameplay video because Watch Dogs & Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes are looking to run away with this one.....
 5 years ago '12        #56
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 Fly or Die said:
watch your mouth boy
Or what, bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #57
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 llpooh said:
Right click/view image for hi-res.
 5 years ago '10        #58
Cabillanaire oO 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 12 12
I just might fail spring semester because of this

5 years ago '10        #59
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Target is starting the pre-orders either tomorrow or tuesday...because they're playing the trailer in the electronics dept and it's in the ad.
 11-04-2012, 06:09 PM         #60
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love rockstar but hate gta.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy