Week 9 Sunday Night Football: (3-4) Dallas Cowboys vs. (7-0) Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #801
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Kingpin 313 said:
Falcons got the giants and lions back to back they will lose one of them

them n*ggas dead too
 5 years ago '12        #802
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 chctynig2804 said:
Garrett doesnt call plays to get the offense going. Im sick of this sh*t. He needs to give up the playcalling duties. And the defense got burned on zone coverage all game. Mo had a couple bad plays but when we played man coverage we were pretty good
Just no urgency on Offense hopefully we can turn it around eventually

Defense played good I don't care what the stats say. Holding the Falcons to 19 is great
 5 years ago '11        #803
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Kingpin 313 said:
We match up well against the Lions, I think the Giants game will depend on who has it last.
 5 years ago '10        #804
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Kingpin 313 said:
we can afford to lose one though.....W's in the bank allow you to do that.
 5 years ago '10        #805
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Gater said:
Are you really that dumb though
Yeah man he is really that dumb.
 5 years ago '11        #806
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
We were driving up and down questionable play calls stopped more tds

Run game was getting its sh*t pushed in 1st half

But like I said pg.2 cowboys defense aint not.hoes and we gonna see what our offense made of and im impressed we will be fine and our defense held it down w/o spoon and jerry
Chris was making me laugh saying we missing our best defensive player, Spoon, like Grimes ain't been out all year
 5 years ago '12        #807
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 2140 2140
 super vILLain said:
Am I wrong? Keep giving credit to the Falcons for kicking field goals all game long, but saying that Dallas D wasn't balling, and keeping them out of the endzone. The fact that Atlanta had as many yards as they had, the should have blown Dallas out of the building. That defense was the only thing keeping Dallas in the game.
 5 years ago '10        #808
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 peeyump said:
we can afford to lose one though.....W's in the bank allow you to do that.
sh*t two more wins will likely lock up the division. There's a possibility we could lose the next 8 and still win the South the way those other bums are playing.
 5 years ago '04        #809
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,491 | Props total: 6069 6069
 LicensedLegend said:
Am I wrong? Keep giving credit to the Falcons for kicking field goals all game long, but saying that Dallas D wasn't balling, and keeping them out of the endzone. The fact that Atlanta had as many yards as they had, the should have blown Dallas out of the building. That defense was the only thing keeping Dallas in the game.
DAM YALL OFFENSE WAS GOIN IN TO NOW WE JUS MADE THE PLAYS AT THE END
 11-04-2012, 10:48 PM         #810
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
And the offense wasn't doing sh*t all game either. They had 6 points going into the 4th
 5 years ago '04        #811
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 1187 1187
Dirty birds YA BISH haters move around

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #812
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 2140 2140
 Gater said:
Are you really that dumb though
 peeyump said:
Yeah man he is really that dumb.
Wow, so this isn't a discussion board? I can't discuss things? We have to resort to that childish sh*t instead of coming with something smart and proving me wrong. I'm trying to have a real conversation here. fu*k it, I'm out then.
 5 years ago '10        #813
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 LicensedLegend said:
Wow, so this isn't a discussion board? I can't discuss things? We have to resort to that childish sh*t instead of coming with something smart and proving me wrong. I'm trying to have a real conversation here. fu*k it, I'm out then.
Bye
 5 years ago '06        #814
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,492 | Props total: 14792 14792
 -BigC- said:
Of course I watched the game. Like I said shut down was a bit much, but it was a very good defensive game considering our bad our offense was.
Okay I see your MO here... first you say "shut down" then you say ATL "struggled to get into FG range" and now its "a good defensive game considering..." keep changing it everytime someone brings facts into the conversation...
 5 years ago '07        #815
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
 wjcorner said:
Chris was making me laugh saying we missing our best defensive player, Spoon, like Grimes ain't been out all year

Chris is a fu*king idiot. He was slobbing.bruce carter and the cowboys LBs then we score and they short on LBs I just laughed. I hate biased announcers and you can tell he was in the booth prayin for a cowboys W
 5 years ago '10        #816
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
 LicensedLegend said:
thats the way it is around here. one scandrick tackle and we in position to win after not doin sh*t all game. but that didnt happen, they won and aint tryin to hear sh*t, cant blame em.
 5 years ago '04        #817
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,491 | Props total: 6069 6069
 Bama Boy said:
Okay I see your MO here... first you say "shut down" then you say ATL "struggled to get into FG range" and now its "a good defensive game considering..." keep changing it everytime someone brings facts into the conversation...
spot on
 5 years ago '08        #818
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,876 | Props total: 12573 12573
 24/7foamz said:
look at your avy you calling for your head coach job middle of the season
Dogg you know I've been wanting reid fired for a minute now

But this is avy is a good luck charm, i got a feeling we bout to real off 8 straight wins

So fu*k you in your pus*y

dirty a.ss gnats can't even win with the refs spotting em 14 points
 11-04-2012, 10:55 PM         #819
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is Romo still starting?
 11-04-2012, 10:55 PM         #820
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
 Bama Boy said:
I ain't changing sh*t. You guys weren't sniffing the red zone, getting shut down when it count. You fu*king had 6 points in the 4th quarter....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy