most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
Top easy for the cowboys...atl ain't played a defense like this yet..just hoping the boys stop with the untimely turnovers and penalties. If Romo throws under 2 ints and the boys don't fumble, the cowboys have a 85% chance to win my personal accuscore prediction...
 5 years ago '09        #22
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10503 10503
 yaobabydaddy said:
Top easy for the cowboys...atl ain't played a defense like this yet..just hoping the boys stop with the untimely turnovers and penalties. If Romo throws under 2 ints and the boys don't fumble, the cowboys have a 85% chance to win my personal accuscore prediction...
Week 1: Beat the Giants 24-17

Week 2: Lost to the Seahawks 7-27

Week 3: Beat the Bucs 16-10

Week 4: Lost to the Bears 34-18

Week 6: Lost to the Ravens 29-31

Week 7: Beat the Panthers 19-14

Week 8: Lost to the Giants 29-24

Haven't played a defense like the Cowboys? You mean the team that only stopped offenses that are basically garbage (Outside of that week 1 victory against the Giants) The cowboys really haven't stopped anyone worth bragging about, kid. You think the Falcons offense is on the same level as the Bucs and Panthers? Cause outside of them, you ain't held sh*t bro!!!
 5 years ago '06        #23
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 MistaKlean said:
this will be the 1st game the falcons lose all season. if I was a falcon fan I actually would have wanted to see dallas play a good game against the giants.. the fact dallas played SO horrible is bad news because lets face it.. it can't get much worse. chances are dallas plays a solid game vs ATL
So horrible?

if not for Dez & Felix fumbling the rock we probably win that game. pinned in bad situations our D balled out. Let's not act like yall didn't just barely win against Oakland and Carolina both at home plus choke hard two straight years as playoff favorites.
 5 years ago '09        #24
space
space
 eLLz said:
So horrible?

if not for Dez & Felix fumbling the rock we probably win that game. pinned in bad situations our D balled out. Let's not act like yall didn't just barely win against Oakland and Carolina both at home plus choke hard two straight years as playoff favorites.
Okay, so let's forget that we handled Peyton in week 2. Dismantled the Chargers and took their souls and you see where they're at now. We got Vick benched in Philly...Unlike your defense. We play sh*t ball against sh*t teams and lock down the teams with good offenses. Meanwhile your team can dominate sh*t teams and let good teams walk all over them.

Yes, You should be ecstatic about the way your defense is playing!!!
 5 years ago '04        #25
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 Adamsville said:
them n*ggas dead
if ville say a n*gga dead then a n*gga dead
 10-30-2012, 05:35 PM         #26
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait to see Romo choke again
 5 years ago '04        #27
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
 ImAMonster said:
Okay, so let's forget that we handled Peyton in week 2. Dismantled the Chargers and took their souls and you see where they're at now. We got Vick benched in Philly...Unlike your defense. We play sh*t ball against sh*t teams and lock down the teams with good offenses. Meanwhile your team can dominate sh*t teams and let good teams walk all over them.

Chargers r a good team now??and yall got manning week 2 when he was still getting back into form..maaty ice goin down this week.bank it
 5 years ago '06        #28
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:

ImAMonster said:

exactly, Chargers aren't a good team. You didn't dismantle them, Norv and AJ Smith did with building a sh*t roster. Plus you faced them when Matthews just got back and he's the only weapon worth a sh*t on that squad, they can't even beat Cleveland.

Yea you guys really have a history of shutting down good defenses. Giants & Pack

Try beating a good team on the road and then talk bruh. Matty can't win away from the dome that's the only reason why yall stand a chance but luckily we play better away anyway.
 5 years ago '09        #29
space
space
 yaobabydaddy said:
Chargers r a good team now??and yall got manning week 2 when he was still getting back into form..maaty ice goin down this week.bank it
Lol. I said we beat them and look at where they're at now. We smashed any confidence they had. I don't care if he was still getting back into form or not. :/ He didn't lose week 1 did he? He wasn't getting back into form that game against the Steelers huh? But I guess you don't remember his week 1 31-19 victory over the Steelers lol.
 10-30-2012, 05:52 PM         #30
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good test to see if the defense has finally gotten rolling, I have an odd feeling cowboys win this, fans go crazy, ESPN and every other outlet hypes us up again, say we are superbowl contenders, lose 3 straight after this.

Just my predictions, ATL defense isn't anything spectacular BUT we are trusting Tony Romo to throw and Dez Bryant to catch and Felix Jones to carry .... they can make the worst defenses look like gods among men... we'll see.

Maybe Garrett fu*ks sh*t up in the 4th again and gets fired

I hope we win but I aint with all the ATL hate, they got the entire league mad as fu*k because they are 7-0, haters hate success

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 10-30-2012 at 05:55 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #31
space
space
 eLLz said:
exactly, Chargers aren't a good team. You didn't dismantle them, Norv and AJ Smith did with building a sh*t roster. Plus you faced them when Matthews just got back and he's the only weapon worth a sh*t on that squad, they can't even beat Cleveland.

Yea you guys really have a history of shutting down good defenses. Giants & Pack

Try beating a good team on the road and then talk bruh. Matty can't win away from the dome that's the only reason why yall stand a chance but luckily we play better away anyway.
Okay, I'll entertain this. I didn't say they ARE a good team. They were 2-0 when we faced them and we destroyed them ON THEIR OWN FIELD, Which you said we couldn't do in your last statement there. :) You keep going back to the past years because that's all you CAN do. We have a new look defense with the new coordinator. EVERYBODY notices this except for the people who blindly throw hate at the Falcons.

We just went into Philly AFTER a bye week when Reid was UNDEFEATED and EVERYBODYYYYY and they MAMA picked us to lose that game. On the road, Bad weather, After the bye week, and came out and stomped their faces in. We held arguably the best back in the league in check all game long except for a check down pass for a TD.

So yeah, saying we can't win away from the dome is stupid when we're 3-0 at home and 4-0 on the road. How can't we win on the road when we're 4-0 away from the dome? lol. You're not very smart are you?
 5 years ago '07        #32
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
Falcons offense will be tested in this game and im all for it. Need to be battle tested to win rings and dallas defense aint no hoes by a long shot. Wanna see the vertical game continue to improve as well as the screen game we implemented last week with the rbs evolve. Cant.forget getting this run game going.

Hopefully spoon is good to go on sunday. Hopefully romo gets his romo on

With that said Falcons by 10.
 5 years ago '09        #33
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Falcons offense will be tested in this game and im all for it. Need to be battle tested to win rings and dallas defense aint no hoes by a long shot. Wanna see the vertical game continue to improve as well as the screen game we implemented last week with the rbs evolve. Cant.forget getting this run game going.

Hopefully spoon is good to go on sunday. Hopefully romo gets his romo on

With that said Falcons by 10.
Doctors said he'll definitely be ready. Said it was a minor injury and even so, he didn't look like he was in any kind of real pain when being carted back to the locker room.
 5 years ago '06        #34
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Okay, I'll entertain this. I didn't say they ARE a good team. They were 2-0 when we faced them and we destroyed them ON THEIR OWN FIELD, Which you said we couldn't do in your last statement there. :) You keep going back to the past years because that's all you CAN do. We have a new look defense with the new coordinator. EVERYBODY notices this except for the people who blindly throw hate at the Falcons.

We just went into Philly AFTER a bye week when Reid was UNDEFEATED and EVERYBODYYYYY and they MAMA picked us to lose that game. On the road, Bad weather, After the bye week, and came out and stomped their faces in. We held arguably the best back in the league in check all game long except for a check down pass for a TD.

So yeah, saying we can't win away from the dome is stupid when we're 3-0 at home and 4-0 on the road. How can't we win on the road when we're 4-0 away from the dome? lol. You're not very smart are you?
I didn't say you can't win on the road, you clearly can't read. I said beat a good team on the road. Eagles were a decent win, they aren't a top ten or maybe even top 15 team in the L.

Enough said until game day though, we'll see.
 5 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 eLLz said:
I didn't say you can't win on the road, you clearly can't read. I said beat a good team on the road. Eagles were a decent win, they aren't a top ten or maybe even top 15 team in the L.

Enough said until game day though, we'll see.
Matty can't win away from the dome that's the only reason why yall stand a chance but luckily we play better away anyway.
What did you just say right there bro?
 5 years ago '10        #36
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 Cowboys All Day said:

I hope we win but I aint with all the ATL hate, they got the entire league mad as fu*k because they are 7-0, haters hate success
realest post about this falcons hate
 10-30-2012, 06:21 PM         #37
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
 5 years ago '06        #38
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
dog right before that line I said beat a good team on the road, did I really need to reiterate it by saying good in the following sentence? you reaching bruh
 5 years ago '04        #39
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 eLLz said:
dog right before that line I said beat a good team on the road, did I really need to reiterate it by saying good in the following sentence? you reaching bruh
but every week someody say beat a good team on the road and when we win they say the same sh*t over again, apprently phily was posed to be dominant after the bye and we wasnt posed to go in cold weather and beat em so im tryin to see if we beat a team that was good before they lost to us on the road are they not good after
 5 years ago '10        #40
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
if the Falcons lose this game they'll be 7-1.......so im really not concered either way it goes.......aint nobody trying to Mercury's panties in a bind......we just trying to get better every week and get into the tourny. Cowboys need this win desperately........so their fans can come in here and pound their chest all they want. We did what you are supposed to do which is put yourself in position to make it to the tourny. I'm not even going to go back and forth with n*ggaz no more......as long as the Falcons stay healthy we are on pace to be in the playoffs while some n*ggaz is still hoping and praying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago