Week 9 Sunday Night Football: (3-4) Dallas Cowboys vs. (7-0) Atlanta Falcons

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
17575 pageviews
964 comments

ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10535 10535
Week 9 Sunday Night Football: (3-4) Dallas Cowboys vs. (7-0) Atlanta Falcons

Over/Under on Tony Romo's turnovers?

On another note. A few Falcons players might break a sh-t ton of individual milestones next week. image

964 comments for "Week 9 Sunday Night Football: (3-4) Dallas Cowboys vs. (7-0) Atlanta Falcons"

5 years ago '10        #2
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #3
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
this will be the 1st game the falcons lose all season. if I was a falcon fan I actually would have wanted to see dallas play a good game against the giants.. the fact dallas played SO horrible is bad news because lets face it.. it can't get much worse. chances are dallas plays a solid game vs ATL
 5 years ago '04        #4
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
 MistaKlean said:
this will be the 1st game the falcons lose all season. if I was a falcon fan I actually would have wanted to see dallas play a good game against the giants.. the fact dallas played SO horrible is bad news because lets face it.. it can't get much worse. chances are dallas plays a solid game vs ATL
bra yall dun played sh*tty since week 2 and it aint stopped but u hink its gonna stop against us
 5 years ago '10        #5
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
lets add some photos to balance this thread out. such as typical choke jobs in the playoffs. at least romo got a playoff win.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #6
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 MistaKlean said:
Oh I dunno that game vs Chicago was pretty fu*kin bad
 5 years ago '09        #7
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
 MistaKlean said:
Lol. Tony Romo has more interceptions than TD passes. Cowboys receivers couldn't catch a fever in the desert. Meanwhile we're running one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL and making very minimal mistakes. I'm not saying we'll blow the Cowboys out, but I seriously doubt we're taking an L.

And I love how you people keep posting pictures about the past playoff losses like we don't have two new coordinators and a much more mature and prepared Matt Ryan. I guess teams can't get better in the offseason right? What has your team done this season to make you think that you really stand a chance against the Falcons?
 5 years ago '12        #8
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 ImAMonster said:
Lol. Tony Romo has more interceptions than TD passes. Cowboys receivers couldn't catch a fever in the desert. Meanwhile we're running one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL and making very minimal mistakes. I'm not saying we'll blow the Cowboys out, but I seriously doubt we're taking an L.

And I love how you people keep posting pictures about the past playoff losses like we don't have two new coordinators and a much more mature and prepared Matt Ryan. I guess teams can't get better in the offseason right? What has your team done this season to make you think that you really stand a chance against the Falcons?
I hope the Falcon players go into this game with that same thinking.
 5 years ago '09        #9
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
I hope the Falcon players go into this game with that same thinking.
But we're not talking about the players. I asked him why he thought his team stood a chance against the Falcons. What have they done to make him think his team can beat us. I can give you PLENTY of reasons as to why I think the Falcons will win this game. Can he do the same for his team? I don't know.
 5 years ago '07        #10
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I want to know what individual milestones will be broken? As if the Dallas D isn't ballin'
 5 years ago '12        #11
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,622 | Props total: 2135 2135
 ImAMonster said:
But we're not talking about the players. I asked him why he thought his team stood a chance against the Falcons. What have they done to make him think his team can beat us. I can give you PLENTY of reasons as to why I think the Falcons will win this game. Can he do the same for his team? I don't know.
All I was saying is that I hope the Falcon players go into this game with that same thinking. Obviously, you think Dallas doesn't stand a chance. If the Falcons go into this game with that same attitude, they will lose.
 5 years ago '09        #12
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
All I was saying is that I hope the Falcon players go into this game with that same thinking. Obviously, you think Dallas doesn't stand a chance. If the Falcons go into this game with that same attitude, they will lose.
But they won't. That's the luxury I have as a fan and not a player...
 5 years ago '09        #13
space
space
 MythMade said:
I want to know what individual milestones will be broken? As if the Dallas D isn't ballin'
Michael Turner needs 47 more rushing yards to reach 7,000 in his career. He needs 1 more rushing TD to reach 60 in his career. Roddy needs 35 receiving yards to reach 8,000. Roddy needs 1 more receiving TD to reach 50 and Tony Gonzalez needs 1 receiving TD to reach 100. John Abraham needs 1 more sack to reach 120 in his career. Asante Samuel needs 4 interceptions (lmao) to reach 50 in his career.

We have a CHANCE for all of those players to reach those milestones. Especially with Romo behind center.
 5 years ago '10        #14
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
prime time games baby

I say its tougher then some of yall think, but the dome will be a huge factor when needed
 5 years ago '07        #15
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 ImAMonster said:
Michael Turner needs 47 more rushing yards to reach 7,000 in his career. He needs 1 more rushing TD to reach 60 in his career. Roddy needs 35 receiving yards to reach 8,000. Roddy needs 1 more receiving TD to reach 50 and Tony Gonzalez needs 1 receiving TD to reach 100. John Abraham needs 1 more sack to reach 120 in his career. Asante Samuel needs 4 interceptions (lmao) to reach 50 in his career.

We have a CHANCE for all of those players to reach those milestones. Especially with Romo behind center.
I was thinking you meant records
 5 years ago '09        #16
space
space
 MythMade said:
I was thinking you meant records
I said individual milestones and you took it as "records" ? .... Damn bro...You got that Romo IQ going on.
 10-30-2012, 04:50 PM         #17
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Julio vs. Claibo

Julio>Dez
 5 years ago '05        #18
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space