With 70% Of The Sales In, Kendrick Has Already Beat The Alleged Hottest Rapper In The Game?

most viewed right now
 134
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,059 | Props total: 17313 17313
 justinjones said:
That normally every rapper has a 60-70% drop off. what is it going to tell. madonna had the biggest sales drop off ever..and before that it was gaga

unless you see somebody receipt of any of these guys buying more than 10 albums like mista fab did the sales are genuine

i didn't believe this conspiracy bullsh!t with wayne and i don't believe with kendrick either...or any other act for that matter.
Yo Justin Jones.. I always wondered who are your top 5 favorite rappers at the moment..

And what's your top 5 of all time. Always been curious bout your music taste.

I really can't tell who are you listening to
 5 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6488 6488
 ALLEEK said:
Yo Justin Jones.. I always wondered who are your top 5 favorite rappers at the moment..

And what's your top 5 of all time. Always been curious bout your music taste.

I really can't tell who are you listening to
don't really have a top whatever

but i do listen to a bunch of different sh!t though
 5 years ago '10        #83
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 pocketchange said:
This Kendrick Lamar thing music be regional because I don't hear his music or see his albums in stores.Or maybe it's an Internet trend.
Lil B is an internet trend. His album sold 2000 copies

Kreayshawn is an internet trend. Her album sold 4000 copies


And it cant be a regional thing, because I live in the NorthEast and people are loving that album out here.

You're not gonna hear his music on the radio. He don't got songs made for the radio on the album. Just a substantive cohesive album that is spreading by word of mouth. He's the opposite of what they play on mainstream radio today.

As for seeing his music in stores. I was in Best Buy the other day looking for the album and couldn't find it either. I asked a sales rep why not. She said it was because its sold out. I guess they under shipped the album, not expecting this response.
 5 years ago '12        #84
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,059 | Props total: 17313 17313
 justinjones said:
don't really have a top whatever

but i do listen to a bunch of different sh!t though


Who are your favorite artists at the moment? Just favorite artists, not top 5 sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #85
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 TheMindOf said:
Lil B is an internet trend. His album sold 2000 copies

Kreayshawn is an internet trend. Her album sold 4000 copies


And it cant be a regional thing, because I live in the NorthEast and people are loving that album out here.

You're not gonna hear his music on the radio. He don't got songs made for the radio on the album. Just a substantive cohesive album that is spreading by word of mouth. He's the opposite of what they play on mainstream radio today.

As for seeing his music in stores. I was in Best Buy the other day looking for the album and couldn't find it either. I asked a sales rep why not. She said it was because its sold out. I guess they under shipped the album, not expecting this response.


its the point that lamar dindt sell out he made dope singles dope music and is selling

while rick and wayne n drake have to go pop to sell n everyone know drake sold the fuk out

this is a good hiphop moment
 5 years ago '10        #86
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 justinjones said:
That normally every rapper has a 60-70% drop off. what is it going to tell. madonna had the biggest sales drop off ever..and before that it was gaga

unless you see somebody receipt of any of these guys buying more than 10 albums like mista fab did the sales are genuine

i didn't believe this conspiracy bullsh!t with wayne and i don't believe with kendrick either...or any other act for that matter.
I honestly don't think his drop off is gonna be more than 50%.

This album is growing organically every day. More and more people are hearing it and liking it.

For example, I can't go on my instagram feed without somebody posting a picture of the album to prove that they "support real hip hop"

People are becoming curious as to what all the hype is about. And that will happen with most albums that are buzzing or selling a decent amount. The difference is that people are hearing this album, liking it, and going out to buy it to prove that the also "support real hip hop"

It's a dope phenomenon.
 5 years ago '04        #87
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6488 6488
 ALLEEK said:


Who are your favorite artists at the moment? Just favorite artists, not top 5 sh*t.
ummm. big krit, curren$y, tde, meek, dom, nas, kanye, gucci, 2 chainz, childish gambino, le$(november 22nd everybody ), joey bada$$, skyzoo, freddie gibbs,nipsey

like i said i listen to a bunch of sh!t. you have to be something terrible for me not give your music a chance
 5 years ago '12        #88
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,059 | Props total: 17313 17313
 justinjones said:
ummm. big krit, curren$y, tde, meek, dom, nas, kanye, gucci, 2 chainz, childish gambino, le$(november 22nd everybody ), joey bada$$, skyzoo, freddie gibbs,nipsey

like i said i listen to a bunch of sh!t. you have to be something terrible for me not give your music a chance
that's dope.. finally solved my unsolved mystery

i was always curious bout your musical taste haha

and yea im gonna bump that new le$ at Nov


nov the goat month
 5 years ago '10        #89
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Vsmoove said:
Why do you care who sold what? Are you a fan or a groupie?
"the biggest fraud we have seen thus far
 5 years ago '12        #90
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,059 | Props total: 17313 17313
 berzerkerguts said:
j.jones work is as good as his music taste.
Perfect way to describe it.
 5 years ago '10        #91
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
Kendrick couldve sold way more to be honest. He needs to drop that video for The Recipe and he wouldve have probably pushed another 100k. The haters wouldve commited suicide off of that.
 5 years ago '06        #92
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
Rick Ross sucks
 10-30-2012, 01:59 PM         #93
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
He's the hottest rapper in the game ACCORDING to Graftedgenes & 44wade. He's also better than The Notorious B.I.G. according to them.
Don't be a name-dropping bi*ch your whole life pig-skin.

The recessive got a fascination.



A brain trust of bruthas & sistas who are a part of the HipHop community compiled a list of the hottest emcees in the game for 2011 but they didn't use a recessive formula simply based on a rappers first-week sales projections, they used a heavily melinated formula:


Label maneuvering, chart presence, touring, branding, endorsements, guest-features,
radio spins, singles sales, record sales, video views, awards & accolades, etc etc....


Some people get it but some people need a cultural translation: an example of being HOT in HipHop would be an artist with the ability to have a solo album and a label-compilation in the Top 20 on Billboard simultaneously.


The concept might be a little to advanced for your level of intellect.
 5 years ago '12        #94
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,059 | Props total: 17313 17313
 Graftedgenes said:
Don't be a name-dropping bi*ch your whole life pig-skin.

The recessive got a fascination.



A brain trust of bruthas & sistas who are a part of the HipHop community compiled a list of the hottest emcees in the game for 2011 but they didn't use a recessive formula simply based on a rappers first-week sales projections, they used a heavily melinated formula:


Label maneuvering, chart presence, touring, branding, endorsements, guest-features,
radio spins, singles sales, record sales, video views, awards & accolades, etc etc....


Some people get it but some people need a cultural translation: an example of being HOT in HipHop would be an artist with the ability to have a solo album and a label-compilation in the Top 20 on Billboard simultaneously.


The concept might be a little to advanced for your level of intellect.
You're a f*ggot.

f*ggot, not phaggot.
 5 years ago '11        #95
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Kingpin 313 said:
I swear record sales only matter when it comes to there favorite rapper





When Wayne sold a million first week record sales don't matter but when Kendrick sales 200k there's 15 threads
For once I agree with you.
 5 years ago '11        #96
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
This is also irrelevant to the fact that if MTV were to make that list right now, Kendrick could very well be #1 on it. Back when that list was made, Kendrick hadn't really took off yet. That list is out of date.
 5 years ago '12        #97
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11402 11402
 Kid Cunner said:
This is also irrelevant to the fact that if MTV were to make that list right now, Kendrick could very well be #1 on it. Back when that list was made, Kendrick hadn't really took off yet. That list is out of date.
they do one annually. To keep it fresh ya know.

I dont think it was based on sales, because if it were list would look different, wouldnt it?
 5 years ago '10        #98
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 5 years ago '12        #99
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
illmatic didnt go platinum until 6-7 years later

just sayin how much sales really mean
 5 years ago '11        #100
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 justinjones said:
That normally every rapper has a 60-70% drop off. what is it going to tell. madonna had the biggest sales drop off ever..and before that it was gaga

unless you see somebody receipt of any of these guys buying more than 10 albums like mista fab did the sales are genuine

i didn't believe this conspiracy bullsh!t with wayne and i don't believe with kendrick either...or any other act for that matter.
There was just a picture of j.Cole buying like 20 copies and Kendrick posted a picture of somebody receipt that showed he spend a 100 dollars on his album
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy