With 70% Of The Sales In, Kendrick Has Already Beat The Alleged Hottest Rapper In The Game?

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
I will marry this woman for real.
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,248 | Props total: 645 645
 swayze said:
Molly heads ..Year b4 that it was transformers/blue dolphins/beans etc.. It was cristal years back , then grey goose , Moet, Armidale , etc . It use to be Gin and juice, Henn/ Alize and now it's peach Ciroc and all about being turnt up when it use to be gettin crunk.. That whole demographic is a bunch of followers who let radio and other media determine what they like for the most part..



How should i say it .. A bunch of impressionable dumb fu*ks.
he right tho everywhere i go they either never heard of kendrick or they think he lame tho only place i ever hear his album get praise is on the internet
 6 years ago '12        #42
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
Watch when that boy Meek push that 300K n up I wanna hear all this sh*t being talked!
 6 years ago '10        #43
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 Kingpin 313 said:
Saying one album is better than the other isn't a fact Wayne sold more so obviously more people care about his album than Kendrick





People need to stop thinking just because a fourm or a magazine says something is good that it's a fact I seeen plenty of people not like the Kendrick album sh*t most people especially off the internet don't even know or care about the album
sounds like them n*ggas is in the minority..

Cuz if that's the case, then who's buying all these albums?

I don't know where you live, but where I'm at n*ggas is hype off this album. People are happy to go out and buy a copy. Not because a forum or magazine said so, but because they think it's a good album and word is spreading.

I'll use myself as an example. 2 Weeks ago, I was telling n*ggas that "I just don't get this whole Kendrick Lamar thing" until I heard the album when it leaked. Haven't stopped listening since. It's that dope (in my opinion).

The album is doing numbers organically as opposed to because of some industry hype machine.

Wayne, on the other hand sells a lot of records because the majority of the people buying his album are middle school kids who don't wanna be "the only kid who doesn't have the Lil Wayne album (no matter how lame it is)". Thats the same way Britney Spears used to sell a Million in a week. Doesn't mean any of her albums were worth two sh*ts.

Only n*ggas not fu*king with Kendrick are dumb hood n*ggas, from what Ive seen. Thats a good thing to me. We sick of them n*ggas dictating the culture. They can have the Meek album and We'll have the Kendrick.
 6 years ago '12        #44
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 Boo The Fool said:
so ironic

just saw a commercial for that meek mill album on T.V

n*ggas is promoting the hell out of that one

wonder what it will sell

Havent seen a K.Dot album commercial yet, those numbers are nice...
Meek ain't gonna outsell K. Dot.. that's for sure.
 10-30-2012, 07:50 AM         #45
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
sounds like them n*ggas is in the minority..

Cuz if that's the case, then who's buying all these albums?

I don't know where you live, but where I'm at n*ggas is hype off this album. People are happy to go out and buy a copy. Not because a forum or magazine said so, but because they think it's a good album and word is spreading.

I'll use myself as an example. 2 Weeks ago, I was telling n*ggas that "I just don't get this whole Kendrick Lamar thing" until I heard the album when it leaked. Haven't stopped listening since. It's that dope (in my opinion).

The album is doing numbers organically as opposed to because of some industry hype machine.

Wayne, on the other hand sells a lot of records because the majority of the people buying his album are middle school kids who don't wanna be "the only kid who doesn't have the Lil Wayne album (no matter how lame it is)". Thats the same way Britney Spears used to sell a Million in a week. Doesn't mean any of her albums were worth two sh*ts.

Only n*ggas not fu*king with Kendrick are dumb hood n*ggas, from what Ive seen. Thats a good thing to me. We sick of them n*ggas dictating the culture. They can have the Meek album and We'll have the Kendrick.

is K.Dot not one of these "dumb hood n*ggas" you speak of


them/us n*ggas will always dictate the culture because it is our culture not yours


do you think k.dot would say fu*k them dumb hood n*ggas i make music only for white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs

if he put out the same album on ymcmb youll would say it is trash


sorry bx but you white boys only like him because you were sold and told to


kendrick makes poor black man rap MUSIC
 6 years ago '07        #46
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,969 | Props total: 19955 19955
things are about to circle back to a golden era is this the end of "trap" rap, and swag crap
 6 years ago '12        #47
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 ballergenetics said:
You continue to sweep the fact that you've used sales as an argument numerous times under the rug. You've used it as ammo for your light weight pac arguments, & you clown on artists you don't like when they dont' sell. So basically you run your mouth NO MATTER what happens. Not to mention Kendrick being this successful means you're supposed to be gone. Kick rocks f*ggot...
October 30th is the official Faggot All Day & Kingpin 313 Lost Day.

NO RELIGION gets credit for giving Faggot All Day his official name


Last edited by OldBusiness; 10-30-2012 at 08:46 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #48
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,912 | Props total: 5156 5156
I think its digusting that Ross stays on your mind that much.....
 6 years ago '11        #49
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
 revinue2244 said:
he right tho everywhere i go they either never heard of kendrick or they think he lame tho only place i ever hear his album get praise is on the internet





 TheMindOf said:
sounds like them n*ggas is in the minority..

Cuz if that's the case, then who's buying all these albums?

I don't know where you live, but where I'm at n*ggas is hype off this album. People are happy to go out and buy a copy. Not because a forum or magazine said so, but because they think it's a good album and word is spreading.

I'll use myself as an example. 2 Weeks ago, I was telling n*ggas that "I just don't get this whole Kendrick Lamar thing" until I heard the album when it leaked. Haven't stopped listening since. It's that dope (in my opinion).

The album is doing numbers organically as opposed to because of some industry hype machine.

Wayne, on the other hand sells a lot of records because the majority of the people buying his album are middle school kids who don't wanna be "the only kid who doesn't have the Lil Wayne album (no matter how lame it is)". Thats the same way Britney Spears used to sell a Million in a week. Doesn't mean any of her albums were worth two sh*ts.

Only n*ggas not fu*king with Kendrick are dumb hood n*ggas, from what Ive seen. Thats a good thing to me. We sick of them n*ggas dictating the culture. They can have the Meek album and We'll have the Kendrick.

He sold 200k there's 500 million people in the U.S everybody knows who Wayne is don't matter if you like him or not so how is him selling a million unbelievable but Kendrick who if you go outside you hear nobody playing unless you in California maybe isn't?


 ballergenetics said:
You continue to sweep the fact that you've used sales as an argument numerous times under the rug. You've used it as ammo for your light weight pac arguments, & you clown on artists you don't like when they dont' sell. So basically you run your mouth NO MATTER what happens. Not to mention Kendrick being this successful means you're supposed to be gone. Kick rocks f*ggot...




People was OK not believing the Wayne numbers when he a household name so I'm OK not believing the Kendrick numbers because it doesn't add up to me
 10-30-2012, 09:09 AM         #50
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
I swear record sales only matter when it comes to there favorite rapper





When Wayne sold a million first week record sales don't matter but when Kendrick sales 200k there's 15 threads

n*ggas dont get the point..how many pop tracks did wayne have in his album? Kdots ablum was 100% street and still SELLIN! Thats what this thread meant...not that Kdot is plainly doing numbers....hes doing numbers with 100% RAP MUSIC AND NOTHING ELSE!
 6 years ago '08        #51
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15543 15543
 ALLEEK said:
October 30th is the official Faggot All Day & Kingpin 313 Lost Day.

NO RELIGION gets credit for giving Faggot All Day his official name
@ this loser coming back an hour later edit a post

@ this f*ggot having his pharynx attached to my testicles

Site was much better when your bum a.ss was banned

Funny after getting sonned in that other thread you never came back
 6 years ago '12        #52
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 Eagles All Day said:
@ this loser coming back an hour later edit a post

@ this f*ggot having his pharynx attached to my testicles

Site was much better when your bum a.ss was banned

Funny after getting sonned in that other thread you never came back
This major L will affect your life in a huge way.

You might as well change your government name, move to Cuban and start a new life.
 6 years ago '12        #53
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 NO RELIGION said:
why f*ggot all day so angry all the time?

It ain't even 9am and this dude already mad.
Some kid threw a GKMC CD at his momma and she died.
 6 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,704 | Props total: 9718 9718
 Kingpin 313 said:

He sold 200k there's 500 million people in the U.S everybody knows who Wayne is don't matter if you like him or not so how is him selling a million unbelievable but Kendrick who if you go outside you hear nobody playing unless you in California maybe isn't?


People was OK not believing the Wayne numbers when he a household name so I'm OK not believing the Kendrick numbers because it doesn't add up to me
then how farfetched can it be if a chunk of california went out and got it

one of my female friends that listen to mmg,drake,and wayne all the time was asking me about kendrick the other night
 6 years ago '12        #55
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 NO RELIGION said:
damn! Maybe Kendrick promised f*ggot all days mom he would sing about her on g.k.m.c. 2
Sing About Her (Faggot All Day)
 6 years ago '11        #56
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,248 | Props total: 645 645
 NO RELIGION said:
hopefully.

The industry loves to d!ckride what's hot at that second

When ja was doing love songs everybody else was

When 50 came on the scene everybody reverted back to thugging,mixtapes etc...

Crunk came...everybody jumped on the south d!ck


Now that Kendrick got the spotlight record labels might push n*ggas to put thought into their albums or concept albums might catch on
plenty of artist like drake,nas and others have put thought into their albums and had concept albums 2 chainz had a concept album if you think about it cause it had a certain theme and kendrick album isnt gonna have a impact on other peoples albums or record labels only people that could do that is someone like jay z or someone that big kendrick is not well known outside of the internet
 6 years ago '07        #57
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
american does not have a population of 500 million, i'm not even from america and I know thats complete bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #58
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 clipse_designz said:
american does not have a population of 500 million, i'm not even from america and I know thats complete bullsh*t.
we just letting that n*gga talk now. Aint nobody paying that dummy no mind no more. He already lost (as usual).
 6 years ago '11        #59
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,248 | Props total: 645 645
 clipse_designz said:
american does not have a population of 500 million, i'm not even from america and I know thats complete bullsh*t.
311,591,917 as of july 2011
 6 years ago '12        #60
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 revinue2244 said:
311,591,917 as of july 2011
My man.. you ready to lose that bet?

You really thought Meek is gonna outsell Kendrick?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy