With 70% Of The Sales In, Kendrick Has Already Beat The Alleged Hottest Rapper In The Game?

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
sales do matter. probably more for kendrick because it'll let interscope know that he can make any kind of album he wants and it'll do well

and we would of had a lot of flopped/see he is wack threads if the album did the opposite.

Last edited by justinjones; 10-29-2012 at 09:02 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #22
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 KiddMischief said:
I fu*ks w/ K.Dot heavy but if he sold 55K, there would have been a 101 threads stating sales don't matter.

Edit: fu*k Officer Ricky tho.
There would also be 100 threads stating that Kendrick sucks and he flopped. You know there are a lot of dudes on this site who hate to see someone succeed if its not their favorite rapper
 5 years ago '12        #23
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Martel said:
my main problem with ross is he doesn't get deep. he's such a superficial a.ss rapper. you can't connect to your fans like that because everything he does seems to be in character rather than personal. we need some personal/real ross tracks. that's the only reason i see why he never goes platinum. stop the braggart rap for once.
true i agree
 5 years ago '08        #24
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 Kingpin 313 said:
I swear record sales only matter when it comes to there favorite rapper

When Wayne sold a million first week record sales don't matter but when Kendrick sales 200k there's 15 threads
couldnt of said it any better..

i was trying to think of how i wanted to say it..but

thats it

but lets be real..this is

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR K.DOT

not a fan but wow..

it does make ross n company look stupid
 5 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
 Graftedgenes said:
I
I was at the Ski-lodge with Tanner & Conner poppin con looking for some investors, they had their ski-masks on because it was cold and they get red in the cold...

....so we were discussing HipHop and they were bragging about how Vanilla Ice sold 10 million platinum copies off his debut album and Rakim never went platinum with his 3 solo albums...
then they laughed and bragged about how Insane Clown Posse have multiple platinum albums but The Roots dont.

So I let these two geekish grafted-genetic-recessive albino-mutants run their little pink mouths and foam like rabid dogs before I told them as long as that sales money comes from them and goes to us it's a win-win on our side.
and like always what i said went completely over your head
 5 years ago '04        #26
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,600 | Props total: 4173 4173
thnk god real music is back.....
 5 years ago '07        #27
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Graftedgenes said:
I got my Ofay bi*ches giving me more shoutouts then hoes I actually break bread with.

They fascinated to an extreme degree with this melanin.

I was at the Ski-lodge with Tanner & Conner poppin con looking for some investors, they had their ski-masks on because it was cold and they get red in the cold...

....so we were discussing HipHop and they were bragging about how Vanilla Ice sold 10 million platinum copies off his debut album and Rakim never went platinum with his 3 solo albums...
then they laughed and bragged about how Insane Clown Posse have multiple platinum albums but The Roots dont.

So I let these two geekish grafted-genetic-recessive albino-mutants run their little pink mouths and foam like rabid dogs before I told them as long as that sales money comes from them and goes to us it's a win-win on our side.

this thread wouldnt be made if Ross dropped Rich Forever as the album. but he dropped GFID, which had many records catering to the commercial audience opposed to the "streets" which according to you are his biggest market. "Touch N You" is as HIP POP as you can get. so yes its clear Ross was trying to do numbers.

this thread wouldnt be made if hes wasnt deemed the hottest in the game, cause its clear to anyone whether an "outsider" or "insider" Ross is number #10 if that.

Ross will never go down with the greats, cause whether its commercial success or critical/musical success he just isnt on either one of those levels

continue with your racist hate but consider this, maybe you wouldnt be a 38 year old unemployed felon if you learned to play well with others. your life is a fail cause of your choices, this blame the white man mentality will only get you that job you seemed destined to get....a cashier at mcdonalds...

but then again? do they hire felons?

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 10-29-2012 at 09:54 PM..
 10-29-2012, 09:58 PM         #28
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
and like always what i said went completely over your head
I overstood exactly what you meant, you was just the only brother in the thread and you not on that weird attention-hoe ish so I'd rather share with you than one of them.
 10-29-2012, 10:07 PM         #29
numskull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1LynguisticMind again.

But.

5 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 ThatDude0824 said:
How much he sell tho?
who??
 5 years ago '04        #31
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
 bnw99 said:
thnk god real music is back.....
 10-29-2012, 11:10 PM         #32
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this means is that interscope made sure that HELLA copies of this album got shipped...........................ya bish
 5 years ago '10        #33
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30572 30572
Cornballs...
 10-29-2012, 11:32 PM         #34
Kreemy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The entire industry over-hyped a rapper who can't even make a decent cross-over hit, this was bound to happen.
 5 years ago '10        #35
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kreemy said:
The entire industry over-hyped a rapper who can't even make a decent cross-over hit, this was bound to happen.
fu*k a crossover hit.

Today's standard of a crossover hit is a record with a Sweedish pop beat in the background and a trash pop singer singing the hook

I like my hip hop, hip hop and my euro pop, euro pop.

Its more impressive that an artist can sell without the BS..
 5 years ago '07        #36
space
space
thats the point dog

Ross tried to make POP music instead of staying in his lane and making brag rap. he failed.
 5 years ago '11        #37
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
he not gon be on the hottest rapper list
 5 years ago '04        #38
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,967 | Props total: 4678 4678
when the fu*k are them final numbers going to be up
 5 years ago '11        #39
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 TheMindOf said:
Not necessarily.

Let me put you on to game.

When the general consensus is that an album is good, people want to see it be successful. So people are happy when it sells a lot of records. Its good for the culture and good for the industry. So sales matter in that respect.

On the other hand, when an album is a piece of sh*t (like Lil Wayne's last 2) and its selling like gangbusters, it's gonna upset people because that means a lot of people are hearing that mess and a.ssuming that's good hip hop because it's selling a lot.

Thats where the attitude of "It doesn't matter if it sells a million the first week, it still sucks, comes from"

See the difference?

Saying one album is better than the other isn't a fact Wayne sold more so obviously more people care about his album than Kendrick

People need to stop thinking just because a fourm or a magazine says something is good that it's a fact I seeen plenty of people not like the Kendrick album sh*t most people especially off the internet don't even know or care about the album
 5 years ago '12        #40
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
so ironic

just saw a commercial for that meek mill album on T.V

n*ggas is promoting the hell out of that one

wonder what it will sell

Havent seen a K.Dot album commercial yet, those numbers are nice...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy