With 70% Of The Sales In, Kendrick Has Already Beat The Alleged Hottest Rapper In The Game?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
6762 pageviews
155 comments

1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
With 70% Of The Sales In, Kendrick Has Already Beat The Alleged Hottest Rapper In The Game?

you were supposed to be the hottest though? Kendrick now is on the list of people who did more then your first week sales image

how you gonna call yourself the hottest rapper in the game yet you cant outsell these other dudes? Ross is trying to worm his way in the the larger then life legend category that Eminem, Jay, Kanye, Drake, And Wayne are in and he even tried to go commercial on us.... Kendrick didnt have to sell his soul like Ross and he still outsold "the biggest fraud we have seen thus far"

think about it...."Touch N' You"???? the worst Ross song of all time? Ross tried to go pop so bad, and he still cant outsell these dudes. Kendrick aint even have a pop record on the album, he stuck to the genre image

[video - click to view]

so now we got

1. Em

2. Jay

3. Drake

4. Wayne

5. Kanye

6. Jeezy

7. TI

8. Cole?

9. Kendrick

all those dudes can still out do the "hottest mc in the games" first week image

NOW OF COURSE...sales dont matter in terms of quality music, but in terms of your status in the game? the legacy you leave? image

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 10-29-2012 at 08:42 PM..

155 comments for "With 70% Of The Sales In, Kendrick Has Already Beat The Alleged Hottest Rapper In The Game?"

5 years ago '04        #2
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
for a female track touch'n you is bad...and ross is actually decent doing tracks like that
 5 years ago '10        #3
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520

[pic - click to view]

10-29-2012, 08:31 PM         #4
Vsmoove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you care who sold what? Are you a fan or a groupie?
 5 years ago '07        #5
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
 justinjones said:
for a female track touch'n you is bad...and ross is actually decent doing tracks like that
its terrible, easily his worst track ever. that Nikki one was awful too

I think with K Dot now outselling Ross it just further proves that Ross is not in the same lane that HE and his stans say he is?

the next biggie?
 10-29-2012, 08:32 PM         #6
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #7
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I swear record sales only matter when it comes to there favorite rapper

When Wayne sold a million first week record sales don't matter but when Kendrick sales 200k there's 15 threads
 5 years ago '05        #8
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
my main problem with ross is he doesn't get deep. he's such a superficial a.ss rapper. you can't connect to your fans like that because everything he does seems to be in character rather than personal. we need some personal/real ross tracks. that's the only reason i see why he never goes platinum. stop the braggart rap for once.
 5 years ago '07        #9
space
space
 Vsmoove said:
Why do you care who sold what? Are you a fan or a groupie?
you must be new so let me explain.

there are a few members on here who claim Ross will be on that legendary rapper level. this thread was made with every intention to burn their souls a little bit more.

i mean now..... once again, we got another cat who can do bigger numbers then "The Hottest"

Ross has 9 rappers who have bigger projects and buzz then him. and he tried to get that crossover look with Touch N You
 5 years ago '10        #10
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8704 8704
Kdot had that west coast support and that co bull hurt Ross but then again never sold well. I'd still listen to Ross album over kdot
 5 years ago '05        #11
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 kingpin 313 said:
i swear record sales only matter when it comes to there favorite rapper

when wayne sold a million first week record sales don't matter but when kendrick sales 200k there's 15 threads
^this...
 5 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:

When Wayne sold a million first week record sales don't matter but when Kendrick sales 200k there's 15 threads
sales dont matter in terms of quality music, but in terms of status in the game?

when your supposed to be the "hottest", call yourself a boss, they do matter

there are a few members on here who claim Ross will be on that legendary rapper level. this thread was made with every intention to burn their souls a little bit more.
 5 years ago '05        #13
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,485 | Props total: 15664 15664
inb4graftedjeans
 5 years ago '06        #14
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 Martel said:
my main problem with ross is he doesn't get deep. he's such a superficial a.ss rapper. you can't connect to your fans like that because everything he does seems to be in character rather than personal. we need some personal/real ross tracks. that's the only reason i see why he never goes platinum. stop the braggart rap for once.
This is why I have a huge disconnect with Ross and his music. He is more of a character than a rapper. He needs to take a risk and reflect more on his personal life (past and present) on his new album. If he doesn't switch up he will never sell a mill.
 5 years ago '07        #15
Repressed 
space
space
$3,261 | Props total: 1220 1220
what's the numbers?
 5 years ago '05        #16
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,301 | Props total: 5492 5492
K Dot easily has the ability to be bigger than Ross

.... But they're not really comparible
 5 years ago '10        #17
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kingpin 313 said:

Not necessarily.

Let me put you on to game.

When the general consensus is that an album is good, people want to see it be successful. So people are happy when it sells a lot of records. Its good for the culture and good for the industry. So sales matter in that respect.

On the other hand, when an album is a piece of sh*t (like Lil Wayne's last 2) and its selling like gangbusters, it's gonna upset people because that means a lot of people are hearing that mess and a.ssuming that's good hip hop because it's selling a lot.

Thats where the attitude of "It doesn't matter if it sells a million the first week, it still sucks, comes from"

See the difference?
 10-29-2012, 08:49 PM         #18
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
With Out the Superficial sh*t Dude wont have anything to rap about!!..

What you want him to rap about Life as a C.O??
 10-29-2012, 08:50 PM         #19
Vsmoove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
you must be new so let me explain.

i mean now..... once again, we got another cat who can do bigger numbers then "The Hottest"

Ross has 9 rappers who have bigger projects and buzz then him. and he tried to get that crossover look with Touch N You
I laughed because you care so passionately...
 5 years ago '12        #20
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
I fu*ks w/ K.Dot heavy but if he sold 55K, there would have been a 101 threads stating sales don't matter.

Edit: fu*k Officer Ricky tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy