Idris Elba ... the next James Bond?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
What other black actor could pull off james bond?
 5 years ago '05        #162
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
I think the next bond should be between him or michael fassbender
 5 years ago '12        #163
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
 gunot86 said:
I think the next bond should be between him or michael fassbender
 DrX said:
its a good choice imo, black or white he would make a great bond because of his personality
 10-31-2012, 06:24 PM         #164
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b-b-b-but there's some black people in here agree with me.

And there's some black people in here that agree with me......... your point?

God damn you're stupid.
 10-31-2012, 06:44 PM         #165
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I guess learning the difference between "your" and "you're" was too profound for you in elementary school.

This is why your dumb a.ss needs to do what I told you to... take your L and move on. You don't have a point. Never did. That's why you've been backtracking and talking out of your a.ss this whole thread.

I've never called you a racist. I've called you an idiot, clown, angry white boy, and a buffoon.

...Thanks for proving my point.
 5 years ago '09        #166
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,946 | Props total: 22202 22202
Why n*ggas in here getting so mad at people not wanting to see a black james bond? In essence it would be cool, kind of modernizing the series in a way, but mostly it'd be wierd, at least to me. I didn't even like when they did a new bourne movie with another white guy, let alone swpaping em for a brown n*gga.
 5 years ago '06        #167
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Bob Sacamano said:
No he doesn't. fu*king Rush Limbaugh doesn't count.

"white 79.96%, black 12.85%, Asian 4.43%, Amerindian and Alaska native 0.97%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.18%, two or more races 1.61% (July 2007 estimate)"

Hispanics are considered a variety of ethnicities depending on the individual, because that is the case. Some immigrant from Argentina is not the same race as someone who was born in Northern Mexico and raised in Southern California. The U.S. is 80% white.
i did the research and ill give u that
 10-31-2012, 07:18 PM         #168
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrodyMACaroni said:
You know you've won when they start correcting your grammar
 BrodyMACaroni said:
By the way, you're not supposed to capitalize the first word after an ellipsis unless it's a proper noun.
 BrodyMACaroni said:
You're right. I never had a point. I had an opinion and I stated it. And when other people called me racist I explained my stance. And then you called me an "angry white boy" implying a racist element to my opinion. My point was that there never was one..

Seems to me that I'm at least smarter than you.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, broski.

[pic - click to view]

10-31-2012, 08:20 PM         #169
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give it a rest Brody
 5 years ago '10        #170
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,743 | Props total: 8667 8667
thread got me in tears leave white boy alone
 5 years ago '07        #171
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,477 | Props total: 6087 6087
hes a smooth british cat. i think he can pull it off nicely.
 10-31-2012, 09:31 PM         #172
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
hes a smooth british cat. i think he can pull it off nicely.
Seriously its as simple as that. Like one homie said, the whole premise of Bond was that he was a specialized Britsih governmental agent with an alias like number instead of a name or whatever - 007. It could just be the next 007 doesn't have to be James Bond. Maybe he does, I duno I don't really keep up with the new ones but I a.ssume Daniel Craig is 'James Bond'? fu*k it I don't care, make it a new 007 agent with a diff name or just make Stringer Bell James Bond fu*k do I care he's a great actor and hes British.
 5 years ago '10        #173
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This whole thread reminds me of that Hunger Games thing

Where Hollywood had the AUDACITY to cast a black girl as Rue (a character who is described in the book as

"A twelve-year-old girl from District 11. She has dark brown skin and eyes"

But all the racist morons without reading comprehension skills started attacking this little black girl for playing a black character.

If Elba was to become the new Bond, all the white folks who pretend not to be racist when there are black people around, or when they at work, will go crazy just like those Hunger Games idiots.

Few examples

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These are the same types of people who will claim that they're not racist because they have "a black friend" or that they don't have any issues with race.

Not sure why white people have pretty much EVERYTHING in this world (especially in Hollywood), which is evident by them only being able to name "Shaft" as a relevant black character, yet they always act petrified like minorities are trying to take something away from them.

"First its James Bond. Next thing you know, they'll be wanting to date my daughter"
 5 years ago '08        #174
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 TheMindOf said:

Where Hollywood had the AUDACITY to cast a black girl as Rue (a character who is described in the book as

But all the racist morons without reading comprehension skills started attacking this little black girl for playing a black character.

If Elba was to become the new Bond, all the white folks who pretend not to be racist when there are black people around, or when they at work, will go crazy just like those Hunger Games idiots.

Few examples

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These are the same types of people who will claim that they're not racist because they have "a black friend" or that they don't have any issues with race.

Not sure why white people have pretty much EVERYTHING in this world (especially in Hollywood), which is evident by them only being able to name "Shaft" as a relevant black character, yet they always act petrified like minorities are trying to take something away from them.

"First its James Bond. Next thing you know, they'll be wanting to date my daughter"
I read that book and they CLEARLY describe Rue as black or at least someone of color. Those people are stupid as fu*k.
 10-31-2012, 11:12 PM         #175
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes a good actor. i wouldnt mind seeing him as Bond.
 5 years ago '08        #176
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 MosDefinition said:
white folks would riot

they rather have a white american do a terrible brittish accent than have a black bond
/thread
 5 years ago '05        #177
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 466 466
fu*k Bond.

Most overrated pile of sh*t in the film industry
 5 years ago '06        #178
space
space
 BrodyMACaroni said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #179
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

Few examples

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

stupidity and ignorance are a bad combo
 11-01-2012, 04:54 PM         #180
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hasn't there been 007 movies that weren't 'James Bond' or am I imagining that? Maybe I'm thinking of video games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago