Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
 xslick504 said:
1. Yup

2. Depends on if the uploader decided to do all of it. You can even download a CAW and sometime find that CAWs moveset in the CC as well.
 5 years ago '12        #162
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5983 5983
 xslick504 said:
@ HBK vs Stone Cold for the belt

[spoiler - click to view]

The text you put in the spoiler tags, what you mean? That didn't occur during the match....
 5 years ago '04        #163
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 523 523
Got through Wrestlemania 15. All I have left to do are the Off-Script matches and that last bonus match. Could probably do it all tonight but got a league game to play in Madden. I'll probably play that first episode of Smackdown Off-Script match first because I want that damn Oval Arena.
 5 years ago '05        #164
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 HeightsBound said:
The text you put in the spoiler tags, what you mean? That didn't occur during the match....

It was the 1st time he came out to that music...the fu*k you talkin bout?
 5 years ago '09        #165
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 1677 1677
Universe gets real crazy when you add shows , CAWs , logos , areans , etc.

alot of good CAWs popping up in the CC too.

CM Punk vs Austin Aries ..... I Quit Match......45 f'n minutes.
 5 years ago '04        #166
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 523 523
 xslick504 said:
Universe gets real crazy when you add shows , CAWs , logos , areans , etc.

alot of good CAWs popping up in the CC too.

CM Punk vs Austin Aries ..... I Quit Match......45 f'n minutes.
Don't forget that you unlock two storyline packs by going through Attitude Era mode. They add a lot of cutscenes to Universe mode so if anyone hasn't done that or hasn't gotten the accelerator thing I suggest you handle that.
 5 years ago '06        #167
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
What's the reversal system like compared to 12?

I could not get the fu*king hang of that thing. At all. I don't know why. I tried mashing it, timing it a bit more precisely, it just wasn't happening.

I'd be whooping a.ss but as soon as I got reversed, that'd be a wrap. Game over.

I think I maybe just suck at it, I don't know.

Really want to get this though.
 5 years ago '12        #168
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5983 5983
 astroblack9 said:

It was the 1st time he came out to that music...the fu*k you talkin bout?
Dumbass you said ENTRANCE, do you remember how his entrance went? If the music was your excitement then just say that. Saying DX ENTRANCE for WM 14 makes it sound like the band was there and as if he came out with HHH as well.
 5 years ago '04        #169
Trauma 83 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 38 38
Would y'all recommend this to someone that hasnt watched or played a wrestling game since maybe 2003???? Wanna pick this and a.ssassins creed up today. My BX brethren hasn't let me down when it came to many games.
 5 years ago '05        #170
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
Dumbass you said ENTRANCE, do you remember how his entrance went? If the music was your excitement then just say that. Saying DX ENTRANCE for WM 14 makes it sound like the band was there and as if he came out with HHH as well.
n*gga i didnt say sh*t...look at who you quoted. It was technically him announcing his alliance. Dude liked his entrance, but you tried to make it seem like nothing changed n i was jus stating it was different
 5 years ago '10        #171
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Trauma 83 said:
Would y'all recommend this to someone that hasnt watched or played a wrestling game since maybe 2003???? Wanna pick this and a.ssassins creed up today. My BX brethren hasn't let me down when it came to many games.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and more yes.

Honestly this game would be perfect for you seeing as it's focusing more on the older 95-00 era, to be more exact, the Attitude Era. THQ really out-did themselves with the amount of detail they payed attention to, as well as getting a lot of wrestlers.
 5 years ago '04        #172
Trauma 83 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 38 38
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and more yes.

Honestly this game would be perfect for you seeing as it's focusing more on the older 95-00 era. THQ really out-did themselves with the amount of detail they payed attention to, as well as getting a lot of wrestlers.
Thanks for the quick response!! Def gonna grab it. That was my era Been watching videos like crazy, been wanting to get back into the games for a long time now. Be back later on today with my feelings of the game!!
 5 years ago '07        #173
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 Trauma 83 said:
Best WWE game since no mercy attitude era alone gon blow ya mind
 5 years ago '05        #174
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
Lets say i have two xboxes. one in the living room and one in my cousins room. the one in the living room is the Slim, so the HD is different. Is there any way to bring in all the characters on my cousins xbox to the xbox in the living room? I have family coming over and want to play but want more than just the default characters.... i think i would have to bring out the xbox in the room to plug it into the living room, right?
 5 years ago '04        #175
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 1505 1505
 dipset121 said:
Best WWE game since no mercy attitude era alone gon blow ya mind
 5 years ago '04        #176
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
I'm pretty sure the CPU knows when you're trying to do the objectives. Everytime I try to complete one that's when my opponent starts reversing a lot of things
 5 years ago '04        #177
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7164 7164

don't have no power at my place yet. not even the best buy i go to has power so i can't even pick the game up. jersey is really f'd up from sandy. at least i know this sh*t is mad fun from what i've read in this thread.
 5 years ago '11        #178
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
 NBA Brawler said:
I'm pretty sure the CPU knows when you're trying to do the objectives. Everytime I try to complete one that's when my opponent starts reversing a lot of things
Your not alone. Trying to set up to get them through a table or announce table and they kick rocks away from you
 5 years ago '05        #179
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 meepos said:
Lets say i have two xboxes. one in the living room and one in my cousins room. the one in the living room is the Slim, so the HD is different. Is there any way to bring in all the characters on my cousins xbox to the xbox in the living room? I have family coming over and want to play but want more than just the default characters.... i think i would have to bring out the xbox in the room to plug it into the living room, right?
Im guessing you have no kind of external storage? And sounds like the easiest thing would be to jus move the console...but of course any unlockables are save specific
 5 years ago '04        #180
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 astroblack9 said:
Im guessing you have no kind of external storage? And sounds like the easiest thing would be to jus move the console...but of course any unlockables are save specific
Couldn't you just save to the cloud and sign in on the other console?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy