most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2012, 01:57 PM         #141
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
I said fu*k IT and dl'd the unlocker

DAT BRAHAMA BULL AND '87 WHC BELT
Yeah it's what? $2? it's well worth it.

I got the white strap on the wing belt looking like this

[pic - click to view]

meepos said:
question, in one of the earlier matches in Attitude Era, you gotta beat Bulldog with HBK. One of the objectives is to do 2 signature elbow drops on him. I tried so many things. I did like 2 different types of elbow drops (from the top turnbuckle, from standing next to him. Nothing.) What do I gotta do?
It's his signature move. Once you have it just knock him down and run over to the turn buckle and it will prompt you.
 5 years ago '05        #142
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 meepos said:
question, in one of the earlier matches in Attitude Era, you gotta beat Bulldog with HBK. One of the objectives is to do 2 signature elbow drops on him. I tried so many things. I did like 2 different types of elbow drops (from the top turnbuckle, from standing next to him. Nothing.) What do I gotta do?
thats your clue right there...its his signature move from top rope so like maiden said...drop that n*gga n run over and hit that
 5 years ago '04        #143
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 astroblack9 said:
am really contemplating buying the fan axxess...im jus not sure yet, would you say it was worth it?
I don't see why not. DDP, 2 Cool, Goldust so far, tons of other guys later. I spared myself the headache of choosing what I want.

It's a way better package than last years.
 11-01-2012, 03:04 PM         #144
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
I don't see why not. DDP, 2 Cool, Goldust so far, tons of other guys later. I spared myself the headache of choosing what I want.

It's a way better package than last years.
This.

And if you have the PS3 version it's only $10 (if you have PS+)
 5 years ago '04        #145
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 astroblack9 said:
am really contemplating buying the fan axxess...im jus not sure yet, would you say it was worth it?
If you know you're going to want all the DLC they'll release (wrestlers, arenas, I know there'll be at least 10 more belts, etc) then it's worth it. You'll get it all cheaper than buying them individually. Personally I want everything there is to get so it's worth it, but if you know you'll only want a few select belts or wrestlers then probably just get them individually. Also, you can only get DDP and Goldust through Fan Axxess.
 5 years ago '04        #146
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Yinz N Burgh said:
The royal rumble is about to p!ss me the fu*k off
That one took me a few tries but it's not too bad. Just make sure no one else touches Rock while you try to get your finisher. I just went straight for the Rock as soon asI got into the ring and didn't stop beatin his a.ss til I got my stunner. Then since I knew he was weak I used him as the first of three eliminations you need. Once you get all 3 eliminations, just make sure you let the other superstars f!ght each other until it's only you and the other guy. And you have to be on point with that reversal button if they get you into the turnbuckles or on the ropes because they can throw you out of the ring without the mini game when you get damaged. Also, after doing the stunner on the rock try to keep any other finishers you get. You can automatically avoid being eliminated during a mini-game by pressing Y or Triangle if you have a finisher stored.
 5 years ago '05        #147
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
yall got me...i jus needed that extra push:thumbsup:

Love this sh*t man...glad i bought it. I normally rent games, but something told me this was gonna send me back in time to my younger days, and im def not disappointed
 5 years ago '05        #148
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
^

Thanks, I'm going to try that. I don't even want the historical sh*t. I just want to beat this sh*t so I can move on. It's been a hour plus, I'm about to lose my mind.
easily one of the most frustrating since you can be whoopin a.ss all match and then get a random reverse and you're in the corner/ on the ropes and its a wrap asap

E G O def has the right strategy though...and seriously....jus stay away from the ropes til you're positive you got a n*gga down for the count essentially
 5 years ago '04        #149
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
or you could just go to the Era menu and change the difficulty to Easy
 5 years ago '04        #150
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1472 1472
somebody tell me the online game modes available. still deciding if i want to get it.
 5 years ago '04        #151
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
I ran into some lag doing a 6 man EC match, still VERY fun tho. Edge and Godfather (me) started and I chased his a.ss around for a minute and he caught me slippin and it was a wrap until more people came in. Soon as I got the chance, I ran towards the bottom side of the cage area and beat the sh*t outta Edge and pinned him. Very rewarding

Every mode is available online I believe, the more people in a match increases your chances of lag.

Once you learn how to counter with the lag, you're pretty good to go.
 5 years ago '04        #152
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1472 1472
royal rumble is what i had in mind playing online
 5 years ago '12        #153
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Is there a true "story mode" besides the Attitude Era
 5 years ago '07        #154
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 kyhoopsgoat said:
I am working on a spreadsheet to use for your Universe more to be more realistic.

I will post it by Friday.
 xslick504 said:
haven't started mine yet.... now i have a reason to wait. back to attitude era.....

[pic - click to view]

Here is what I have so far...

I don't have HHH, Brock, Booker T, Jericho, The Rock on my rosters for Raw/SD because I only bring them in for special occassions before a PPV or when I customize a match freely on a PPV.

Sames with Attitude/Legends and I don't ever use Divas, so they are not included.

This is something you can base your Universe off of. I would suggest resetting your Universe before updating the roster, rivals, and allies.

I am open to any suggestions.
 5 years ago '11        #155
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 ruff said:
or you could just go to the Era menu and change the difficulty to Easy
This
 DoMieD said:
Is there a true "story mode" besides the Attitude Era
I
This has been on my wish list since the old days especially now since it should be easier to incorparate actual words. I like universe mode but the talking fueds and arguing are the best parts of tny wrestling and they have never really caught that part and got it on point.
 5 years ago '09        #156
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
I bought the fan axxxes for WWE 12 and did not find it worth it. The release dates between the DLC felt too long that by the time they came around the replay-value of the game had been worn out and I was only breaking the game out when I would chill with friends. Also with the community creations almost makes DLC moot in my opinion, especially if you play with entrances off. Some of the community creations last year looked scary accurate.

The only thing I would really consider buying (and I'm not sure if they're doing it this year) is the tool that lets you adjust wrestlers overall ratings and the unlock-everything item to unlock all the belts/arenas and locked wrestlers.
 5 years ago '04        #157
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 astroblack9 said:
The 2nd one sounds a little more crisp IMO
Yeah I thought so too. That's the one I already have on my Xbox.
 5 years ago '07        #158
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Zaosyn said:
I bought the fan axxxes for WWE 12 and did not find it worth it. The release dates between the DLC felt too long that by the time they came around the replay-value of the game had been worn out and I was only breaking the game out when I would chill with friends. Also with the community creations almost makes DLC moot in my opinion, especially if you play with entrances off. Some of the community creations last year looked scary accurate.

The only thing I would really consider buying (and I'm not sure if they're doing it this year) is the tool that lets you adjust wrestlers overall ratings and the unlock-everything item to unlock all the belts/arenas and locked wrestlers.
I didn't buy it because there are only 5 DLC wrestlers I even care about.

I only care to get Ryback, Drew McIntyre, AJ Lee, Damien Sandow, and Antonio Cesaro and they will be 80 points a piece. That will save me 1200 points.
 5 years ago '04        #159
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
fu*k it I'm not going through all that CAW sh*tI'm just gonna have to get on XBL and download some (which I've never done before). I got 2 questions about that:

1. If I download a CAW from CC, I don't have to be on XBL everytime I play with that wrestler, it just saves under the profile I'm using and harddrive right?

2. Do the CAW you download from CC come with the movesets and entrances or do I have to make those myself?
 5 years ago '09        #160
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
 NBA Brawler said:
fu*k it I'm not going through all that CAW sh*tI'm just gonna have to get on XBL and download some (which I've never done before). I got 2 questions about that:

1. If I download a CAW from CC, I don't have to be on XBL everytime I play with that wrestler, it just saves under the profile I'm using and harddrive right?

2. Do the CAW you download from CC come with the movesets and entrances or do I have to make those myself?
1. Yup

2. Depends on if the uploader decided to do all of it. You can even download a CAW and sometime find that CAWs moveset in the CC as well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy