Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Good looks bro.

I said fu*k it and tried out Attitude Era and I gotta say it's fu*king awesome. It took me about 10 minutes of playing time to finally figure out how to successfully reverse, how to do breaking point submissions & how to pick up a damn item lol.

Oh and this is random but I saw some crazy sh*t happen to me. I was CM Punk going against Jericho at Extreme Rules and I had him beaten down pretty good. Went up the turnbuckle to do my signature and this fu*king guy hit me with the codebreaker in mid air!!

Knocked me out 1-2-3 and lost the title
Yeah they do that know. Saw on one of the previews Randy Orton hit a RKO mid air. Had me like cuz that sh*t came outta nowhere
 5 years ago '11        #122
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Good looks bro.

I said fu*k it and tried out Attitude Era and I gotta say it's fu*king awesome. It took me about 10 minutes of playing time to finally figure out how to successfully reverse, how to do breaking point submissions & how to pick up a damn item lol.

Oh and this is random but I saw some crazy sh*t happen to me. I was CM Punk going against Jericho at Extreme Rules and I had him beaten down pretty good. Went up the turnbuckle to do my signature and this fu*king guy hit me with the codebreaker in mid air!!

Yeah the one thing I hate about reversal (but it's good they added them) is that if you hit the button too soon the opponent can hit the move. If you hit it too late the same thing. Oh yeah when you go to the turnbuckle and take too long or go up too early you can get hit with a finisher while in mid-air. They added that to this year's game.
 5 years ago '09        #123
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Good looks bro.

Undertaker caught me off a cross body and tombstone'd me.......................

on the floor outside.
 11-01-2012, 01:17 AM         #124
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AVOID ONLINE

Lag is bad

Dude really did 3 head attacks and then submission'd me

0-1 smh
 5 years ago '06        #125
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
this is the best sh*t since no mercy #isaidit
 5 years ago '09        #126
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
man I haven't even created a CAW or touched Universe yet.....having fun just doing random sh*t like setting up A.I. king of the rings then giving the winner a title shot for a random belt.

game is just too damn good.

Rhodes and Ziggler in the Finals

win / win for the U.S. championship #1 contender.

Last edited by xslick504; 11-01-2012 at 01:56 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #127
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 1386 1386
gotta get dis sh*t lol
 5 years ago '09        #128
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
 CM Punk said:
gotta get dis sh*t lol
my dude you don't have this yet ????!!!!

man i just watched some amazing sh*t in this King of the Ring Final with ShowOff and Rhodes.

Finisher Reversals
Announcer Table Destroyed
Barricade destroyed

then Rhodes goes for a grapple and Ziggler counters with a small package....... they pin counter each other twice , so 4 counters total , then ziggler gets the 3 count on the 5th counter.

Last edited by xslick504; 11-01-2012 at 03:03 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #129
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Zaosyn said:
To be fair, in your situation I understand where you're coming from but the controls have been the same, with minimal changes for the past 4 years or so. Basically (on Xbox) A does all your grapples, with the direction of the joy stick determining what type of grapple you do. X and Y punch/kick (depending on how you direct your joystick) and B irish whips. This is all off the top of my head. Holding the left top bumper runs.

I recommend just plugging up 2 controllers and doing a 1 on 1 and just beating up the dummy controller until you feel like you got it down.
ok so after a long night of practicing, this game is mad fun now lol. i just dont get why the character models look so... plain? like why do they have zero texture, unlike lets say Unreal Engine where Gears of War and COD players look legit and real, with awesome shading and detail. Is it that hard to do? Thats the only main gripe i have with the game, that while everything moves fluid and feels good, the characters and environment look like a very well polished PS2 game.
 5 years ago '04        #130
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
Which one should I use?

[video - click to view]

or

[video - click to view]

(I used this one the last time I created Sting on SvR 09 so its already on my Xbox)
 5 years ago '04        #131
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,820 | Props total: 17212 17212
copped this yesterday...didnt play it yet...waiting on them Caws to be made tho
 11-01-2012, 11:22 AM         #132
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king orton hit me with the mid air finisher and got the belt

To be fair it's on legend and i am still getting used to the pin system. Still.. fu*k orton.
 5 years ago '05        #133
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 NBA Brawler said:
Which one should I use?

or

(I used this one the last time I created Sting on SvR 09 so its already on my Xbox)
The 2nd one sounds a little more crisp IMO
 5 years ago '04        #134
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
I said fu*k IT and dl'd the unlocker

DAT BRAHAMA BULL AND '87 WHC BELT
 5 years ago '04        #135
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1466 1466
 Yinz N Burgh said:
This might actually be better then No Mercy

Only complaint so far is I hate the... You have to get him light then him moderate and then hit him with a chair with a specific person. I know I will appreciate it in the long run but right now it's got me
WHOA THATS A BIG STATEMENT THERE BUT DONT TEASE ME LIKE THAT CUZ U'LL MAKE ME GO GET IT
 5 years ago '11        #136
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 Yinz N Burgh said:
This might actually be better then No Mercy

Only complaint so far is I hate the... You have to get him light then him moderate and then hit him with a chair with a specific person. I know I will appreciate it in the long run but right now it's got me
Yea, I feel you on that. Im playin the attitude mode mostly for nostalgia so I just slapped it on easy, with all the reversals and sh*t it's hard to do all the stuff that actually happened on a couple tries.other than that I love going back through the period when I watched wrestling
 ruff said:
I said fu*k IT and dl'd the unlocker

DAT BRAHAMA BULL AND '87 WHC BELT
where did you see it at? You unlocked everything? I usually get this every year so I can just enjoy the game from day one but I didn't see it anywhere on the store
 5 years ago '04        #137
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
It's called "Accelerator"

I also bought Fan Axcess too.

Still gotta beat Attitude Era mode to unlock the bonus matches tho, well worth it.

I just wanted to get my Universe up and running. I've seen no options for anything yet but I'm only one PPV deep..

Last edited by ruff; 11-01-2012 at 01:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #138
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
Still gotta beat Attitude Era mode to unlock the bonus matches tho, well worth it.

I just wanted to get my Universe up and running. I've seen no options for anything yet but I'm only one PPV deep..
 5 years ago '05        #139
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
am really contemplating buying the fan axxess...im jus not sure yet, would you say it was worth it?
 5 years ago '05        #140
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
question, in one of the earlier matches in Attitude Era, you gotta beat Bulldog with HBK. One of the objectives is to do 2 signature elbow drops on him. I tried so many things. I did like 2 different types of elbow drops (from the top turnbuckle, from standing next to him. Nothing.) What do I gotta do?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now