Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #101
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
 Infamous2o1x said:
is it worth buying? how is the online? choppy?
Everyone saying community creations is very fast and pretty much flawless right now (a few people saying that got 1 error but after that it was perfect).

Online is gonna be like what it is every year, I'm afraid.
 5 years ago '07        #102
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
I fought Mr. McMahon on Legend difficulty and that sh*t was ridiculous.

I decided I am not going to buy the Fan Axxess since I only care to get Ryback, Drew McIntyre, AJ Lee, Damien Sandow, and Antonio Cesaro and they will be 80 points a piece. That will save me 1200 points.
 5 years ago '07        #103
Luciano24 
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 90 90
I got this game, I have to say that this is the best Wrestling Game to come out since HCTP. The best of this Gen Console. There is alot of customization, lots of wrestlers, Attitude Era is the best story mode in forever, also there is alot more I haven't even found out yet.

I have been on CC about five times and looked at alot of stuff, previews included. Its very fast and works flawlessly. I have yet to play a match online, but i usually don't. So i can't comment on that.

I would give this a 9/10. The only thing that concerns me and its not a 10/10 is I haven't played Universe Mode yet, and that we don't have a full custom belt mode yet. If your on the fence, i think getting this game to just go through the AE is worth the money.
 5 years ago '11        #104
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
This game is crack! The only thing that I have played so far is the Attitude Era mode and I've been in Community Creations this year's CC's is smooth and fast. I would rate this but I really haven't played Universe Mode yet because I've been playing the stories in Attitude Mode like crazy.

I can say this though this game is far ahead and better than last year's game in all aspects and I ain't saying that to sh*t on WWE '12 either but the gameplay is very fluent.
 5 years ago '10        #105
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,829 | Props total: 20645 20645
Just bought this game a couple minutes ago, been reading this thread with excitement since yesterday & I can't wait to play this. The way y'all making Attitude Era sound got me like

Quick question though, I'm a big a.ssociation/franchise guy so how is Universe Mode (only played the one in SVR2011 & thought it had potential) this time around?
 5 years ago '11        #106
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Just bought this game a couple minutes ago, been reading this thread with excitement since yesterday & I can't wait to play this. The way y'all making Attitude Era sound got me like

Quick question though, I'm a big a.ssociation/franchise guy so how is Universe Mode (only played the one in SVR2011 & thought it had potential) this time around?

Idk yet b/c I'm trying to finish up Attitude Era Mode first but it seems like they back on that BS again with Universe Mode as far as not letting you defend the titles when you want to. But I seen something in the Unlockables about a unlock stories or something like that....I'll get to that Universe Mode once I beat Attitude Era.
 10-31-2012, 04:51 PM         #107
Tony Romo God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first thing i did was play the attitude era and there are way too many reverses, every other time i hit mankind, he reversed and whenever i try to reverse it says too late even though i pushed R2 right away and i hate the recovery time, he does a move on me and i dont even get a chance to heal, he hits me with something else, also how do you get out of a hold? the first time he did a hold on me, it told me to crawl to the ropes but the second time it didnt say anything but breaking point and i was pushing every button and nothing happened and i lost i am loving the graphics and the concepts but i am already annoyed by the gameplay
 10-31-2012, 04:53 PM         #108
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh cant do a choke slam with Taker to safe my life

Edit: nvm its a finisher not a signature
 5 years ago '11        #109
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1190 1190
I just brought it, but gotta handle some business before I'll be able to play it. IS there anyway you can bring your cac's right from WWE 12 without having to re-make them again?
 5 years ago '04        #110
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 Tony Romo God said:
first thing i did was play the attitude era and there are way too many reverses, every other time i hit mankind, he reversed and whenever i try to reverse it says too late even though i pushed R2 right away and i hate the recovery time, he does a move on me and i dont even get a chance to heal, he hits me with something else, also how do you get out of a hold? the first time he did a hold on me, it told me to crawl to the ropes but the second time it didnt say anything but breaking point and i was pushing every button and nothing happened and i lost i am loving the graphics and the concepts but i am already annoyed by the gameplay
  1. Legend difficulty = reversal fest. Get used to it.
  2. Improve your timing is all I can say. Each superstar has a technical rating and that determines the window of time they get for reversals. Higher technical = higher chance of reversing.
  3. Again, gotta reverse it. But after a certain amount of consecutive moves on the ground they'll let you reverse more easily.
  4. Breaking point submissions all involve smashing buttons to get out. Only certain breaking point moves allow you to crawl to the ropes, like sharpshooters, ankle locks, etc. Never crawl. Always smash. Not only is it easier, but if you can get the meter empty you'll reverse the move and cause damage + get a momentum boost.

It'll come with time.
 5 years ago '04        #111
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 Gamemusic said:
I just brought it, but gotta handle some business before I'll be able to play it. IS there anyway you can bring your cac's right from WWE 12 without having to re-make them again?
Nope.
 5 years ago '04        #112
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 2189 2189
 HeightsBound said:
Anyone got a theme DL? I'm mostly looking for nWo themes & demolition honestly, but if someone has maybe a big rar file I'll work with that too.
check youtube. I know a lot of people over at caws.WS made arena effect theme songs for WWE12. That way it didn't sound like a normal MP3 playing.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

10-31-2012, 06:44 PM         #113
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I used that site to convert the reverb stuff to MP3, takes like 5-10 seconds per song. I just searched WWE reverb themes and came across multiple channels with like hundreds of songs.
 5 years ago '04        #114
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
Found a stupid glitch.

Tried to have a triple threat match with both WHC and WWE Attitude straps on the line, both held by Y2J and at the player select, I'm only stuck choosing Christian.
 5 years ago '07        #115
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
Attitude era is great I'm waiting for some missing caws to be made to start my universe mode
 5 years ago '12        #116
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,666 | Props total: 21993 21993
Not sure if you all notice this, but they did an amazing job on Mick's character. When I say that I mean, look at the way his arm is. It has so much detail and looks exactly like his do in real life.
 5 years ago '04        #117
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2409 2409
I highly doubt that caw has changed drastically from last year so I'm gonna get started on Sting & Goldberg soon.

EDIT: They don't even have a section for WWE 13 caws yet on Caws.ws so I gotta wait

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 10-31-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #118
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
I'm going to be the first to say it.

I do have fun with the CAW feature of making my superstar... but its getting very tedious each year to keep making the move sets for my star.

They need to let you export your superstar from past games, or even did what NBA2k10 did with the draft combine.

Which is: Make your guy and do all his movesets and etc like a week or to before the game comes out, then let you export him from the mini game into the full version.

But that's just my opinion.

I didn't even get to start a match today because that's how long it took to create my wrestler and move set (which I'm still not done).

Think I spent 15mins on the look of mt guy and over an hour (and still gotta edit stuff) his moveset.

That sh*t is crazy.....
 5 years ago '07        #119
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 NBA Brawler said:
I highly doubt that caw has changed drastically from last year so I'm gonna get started on Sting & Goldberg soon.

EDIT: They don't even have a section for WWE 13 caws yet on Caws.ws so I gotta wait
yeah they do u gotta be a member
 5 years ago '10        #120
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,829 | Props total: 20645 20645
 whouthinkitis said:
Idk yet b/c I'm trying to finish up Attitude Era Mode first but it seems like they back on that BS again with Universe Mode as far as not letting you defend the titles when you want to. But I seen something in the Unlockables about a unlock stories or something like that....I'll get to that Universe Mode once I beat Attitude Era.
Good looks bro.

I said fu*k it and tried out Attitude Era and I gotta say it's fu*king awesome. It took me about 10 minutes of playing time to finally figure out how to successfully reverse, how to do breaking point submissions & how to pick up a damn item lol.

Oh and this is random but I saw some crazy sh*t happen to me. I was CM Punk going against Jericho at Extreme Rules and I had him beaten down pretty good. Went up the turnbuckle to do my signature and this fu*king guy hit me with the codebreaker in mid air!!

Knocked me out 1-2-3 and lost the title
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy