Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-30-2012, 11:15 PM         #81
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Man them early ones tend to be doodoo but if the formula code hasn't changed since WWE 12 then they might look aite. I think I'll wait on sh*t from the quality n*ggas though.
Damn then lol

Im on Ac3....ill probally do a 1v1 ranked after this
 5 years ago '04        #82
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 astroblack9 said:
yeah, and i re-read his question and think he's jus talkin bout DLC instead of all unlockables.

and they tried baiting n*ggas with that pre-order for mike tyson sh*t

trust kast, i been fiending to turn that sh*t on
Yeah, meant the DLC. I save to the cloud, so the unlockables will be there. I'd imagine I can just download the DLC again on the second console
 5 years ago '04        #83
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Pierced Talentz said:
n*ggas already got created Jeff hardies, chyna, Chris Benoit and Goldberg in the online showcase

Downloaded all them
Since I don't play online, I create all my extra wrestler's using formulas from caws.ws

I'm already gathering theme music for the wrestlers I'm gonna create (having the ability to change the music on Xbox>>>>>) So far I've got Sting's crow theme and Goldberg's theme. I definitely want to create more WCW based wrestlers and maybe some TNA guys to mix sh*t up.
 10-30-2012, 11:51 PM         #84
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
Since I don't play online, I create all my extra wrestler's using formulas from caws.ws

I'm already gathering theme music for the wrestlers I'm gonna create (having the ability to change the music on Xbox>>>>>) So far I've got Sting's crow theme and Goldberg's theme. I definitely want to create more WCW based wrestlers and maybe some TNA guys to mix sh*t up.
word.

Ill leave a review on em so you can get that achievement.

Thats gonna be tedious to get cause there are literally 500 created things already
 5 years ago '04        #85
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
yo somebody need to upload wwe anthology so we can download that sh*t and put it online on xbox live i cant find it for dl
 5 years ago '04        #86
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Did the Rumble objectives with Austin on the third try. fu*kin Farooq kept eliminating me
 5 years ago '09        #87
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
As far as combat goes how much better is it than WWE 12? WWE 12, to me, was pretty fluid and sh*t seemed to flow so good together with moves, counters and sequences. Does this game really feel like you're watching a wrestling match at times?
 5 years ago '09        #88
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
 e G o Maniac said:
Did the Rumble objectives with Austin on the third try. fu*kin Farooq kept eliminating me
them button combos can be a bi*ch lol.....

just tossed Foley off , then through the Cell

he actually through me off the first time.
 5 years ago '12        #89
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
Anyone got a theme DL? I'm mostly looking for nWo themes & demolition honestly, but if someone has maybe a big rar file I'll work with that too.
 10-31-2012, 08:10 AM         #90
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
As far as combat goes how much better is it than WWE 12? WWE 12, to me, was pretty fluid and sh*t seemed to flow so good together with moves, counters and sequences. Does this game really feel like you're watching a wrestling match at times?
To me it seems way more fluent. It's like really fu*king this year.
 5 years ago '09        #91
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
To me it seems way more fluent. It's like really fu*king this year.
Thanks and 2 more question how is the community creations? Are the servers holding up? Is it laggy or slow at times? Have you tried to f!ght people online? If so is it laggy? Not that it matters, the online community to me is one of the worse. Mother fu*kers REALLY editing the moves of guys like Cena into spammable ones so that they can win matches when they can't use their 100 rated CAW.
 10-31-2012, 08:16 AM         #92
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Thanks and 2 more question how is the community creations? Are the servers holding up? Is it laggy or slow at times? Have you tried to f!ght people online? If so is it laggy? Not that it matters, the online community to me is one of the worse. Mother fu*kers REALLY editing the moves of guys like Cena into spammable ones so that they can win matches when they can't use their 100 rated CAW.
I don't take the game online competitive wise unless it's to play with some friends and haven't had a chance to play online yet so i can't speak on that and the community creations are coming fast and they are fu*king good but there are some wrestlers i want but none are worth dling because they aren't that great but you have to take into account i am on the PS3 version so it might take a few more days to get the really good CAWS because 360 version is more popular among the CAW dudes.
 5 years ago '05        #93
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
I have never really played a WWE game since N64 No Mercy. I got WWE 13 last night as a gift and man I cant get into it. It feels so clunky and I cant pull any moves off. THERE IS NO fu*kING TUTORIAL!!! how is that possible? a game with so many controls and aint sh*t to practice with. Is this game good once you figure out controls? (I a.ssume it is, like any game) But damn, for now, i feel like a noob who has never played a game in his life.
 5 years ago '07        #94
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 e G o Maniac said:
i did it on the second try cuz dumbass cactus jack eliminated the rock before i could stun him.

rock vs road dogg in 2 mins and stunning billy gunn is intimidating but its not that hard. i think i got that on 3-4 tries.
 5 years ago '09        #95
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
 meepos said:
I have never really played a WWE game since N64 No Mercy. I got WWE 13 last night as a gift and man I cant get into it. It feels so clunky and I cant pull any moves off. THERE IS NO fu*kING TUTORIAL!!! how is that possible? a game with so many controls and aint sh*t to practice with. Is this game good once you figure out controls? (I a.ssume it is, like any game) But damn, for now, i feel like a noob who has never played a game in his life.
To be fair, in your situation I understand where you're coming from but the controls have been the same, with minimal changes for the past 4 years or so. Basically (on Xbox) A does all your grapples, with the direction of the joy stick determining what type of grapple you do. X and Y punch/kick (depending on how you direct your joystick) and B irish whips. This is all off the top of my head. Holding the left top bumper runs.

I recommend just plugging up 2 controllers and doing a 1 on 1 and just beating up the dummy controller until you feel like you got it down.
 5 years ago '04        #96
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Syringe said:
i did it on the second try cuz dumbass cactus jack eliminated the rock before i could stun him.

rock vs road dogg in 2 mins and stunning billy gunn is intimidating but its not that hard. i think i got that on 3-4 tries.
Yea I did it in about the same. Mistake I kept making was stunning Billy Gunn right at the start since he was right there and you already get a finisher. Better route to take is to get into the ring right away and work on Road Dogg to get another finisher, rush out the ring to stunner Billy Gunn because it keeps him down longer (otherwise he'll get on the apron and disrupt the count), then back into the ring to stunner Road Dogg and get the 3 count right away. One of the reasons I failed once was because Road Dogg rolled out of the ring and I couldn't make the 2 minute mark after trying to get him back inside and get another finisher so I had to just make sure I did the second stunner (without Austin taunting on the ground) and run over to pin him right away.
 5 years ago '04        #97
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
To be fair, in your situation I understand where you're coming from but the controls have been the same, with minimal changes for the past 4 years or so. Basically (on Xbox) A does all your grapples, with the direction of the joy stick determining what type of grapple you do. X and Y punch/kick (depending on how you direct your joystick) and B irish whips. This is all off the top of my head. Holding the left top bumper runs.

I recommend just plugging up 2 controllers and doing a 1 on 1 and just beating up the dummy controller until you feel like you got it down.
Also there's a "tutorial" menu somewhere by looking through the main menu. It doesn't give you an interactive tutorial but it tells you how to do pretty much everything so just gloss over that and keep going back and forth, adding new things to your skillset before you know all of the controls. I think you can even view the tutorial while in the game through the pause menu but I can't verify that right now.
 5 years ago '05        #98
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 e G o Maniac said:
Also there's a "tutorial" menu somewhere by looking through the main menu. It doesn't give you an interactive tutorial but it tells you how to do pretty much everything so just gloss over that and keep going back and forth, adding new things to your skillset before you know all of the controls. I think you can even view the tutorial while in the game through the pause menu but I can't verify that right now.
Yeah the tutorial is pointless because you cannot physically try anything, and you would need to memorize all of that since you cannot open the tutorial in gameplay or even at least see the controls. Very bad on THQ's end.
 5 years ago '07        #99
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 e G o Maniac said:
Yea I did it in about the same. Mistake I kept making was stunning Billy Gunn right at the start since he was right there and you already get a finisher. Better route to take is to get into the ring right away and work on Road Dogg to get another finisher, rush out the ring to stunner Billy Gunn because it keeps him down longer (otherwise he'll get on the apron and disrupt the count), then back into the ring to stunner Road Dogg and get the 3 count right away. One of the reasons I failed once was because Road Dogg rolled out of the ring and I couldn't make the 2 minute mark after trying to get him back inside and get another finisher so I had to just make sure I did the second stunner (without Austin taunting on the ground) and run over to pin him right away.
yeah i got screwed by CPU ring escape a couple times too
 5 years ago '10        #100
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
is it worth buying? how is the online? choppy?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now