most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 IronMaiden said:
I dig the screw job option in special ref mode.

Been fu*king john cena over in universe mode over and over with cm punk to start a feud and then we get into a match at a PPV and i swear to god this as*hole no sold my GTS like 5 times

Any option to make the crowd a little quieter?
You can turn overall crowd sound down on the main menu under My WWE/Options
 5 years ago '04        #42
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
Attitude Era mode so far>>>>>>>>

I don't even wanna play regular matches until I unlock all the other wrestlers.
 5 years ago '07        #43
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 1137 1137
Anybody played this online yet? Im debating on getting it or not but i want to know how it holds up online
 5 years ago '12        #44
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22213 22213
Wait LOL!.

I'm not sure if you knew this but you know the starting Attitude Era video song "thorn in your eye", well before they chose that one they used "The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson.
 5 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Wait LOL!.

I'm not sure if you knew this but you know the starting Attitude Era video song "thorn in your eye", well before they chose that one they used "The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson.
If I recall correctly, "Thorn In Your Eye" was used for Monday Night Raw. "The Beautiful People" was only used on Smackdown which came after the attitude era had already started.
 5 years ago '12        #46
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
If I recall correctly, "Thorn In Your Eye" was used for Monday Night Raw. "The Beautiful People" was only used on Smackdown which came after the attitude era had already started.
Noooo, that was the first song before they permanently went to TIYE
 5 years ago '12        #47
space
space
I can't find the video to save my life but Ultimate warrior was running out through the industrial area when the drums started

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Noooo, that was the first song before they permanently went to TIYE
Yeah I just looked it up. I don't remember hearing that sh*t at all though
 5 years ago '04        #49
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
got it today...

gameplay is better and more fluent...especially with the reverses and comeback animations.

the universe mode is dope. i disable the chicks, edit the belts and rosters, and all of the other stuff is easily editable and more than 12

the camera angles are pretty dope, and the crowd and impact sounds are much better.....def an improvement...and i didn't even touch attitude mode yet!

best feature so far is the little menu before the match starts where you can make it normal, quick or epic...

for people on the fence...if you like 12....def get 13.
 5 years ago '12        #50
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
Yeah I just looked it up. I don't remember hearing that sh*t at all though
Yeah it didn't last really long lol.
 10-30-2012, 04:40 PM         #51
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AC3 pissed me off so now im diving into attitude era mode.

I don't think i have ever been this hyped for a wrestling story mode.
 5 years ago '04        #52
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I haven't played a wrestling game since the Smackdown with Goldberg, and I will say that this sh*t is nice. Its just hard as fu*k to reverse (don't know if its just me), cause whenever I see the RT button, it shows up real small and I try to hit it soon and it constantly says 'Too Late'. I guess I have to get the timing down right. Other than that, I fu*ks with it...
 5 years ago '05        #53
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,962 | Props total: 1435 1435
is there bloodshed in this ?
 5 years ago '04        #54
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Just beat Davey Boy Smith at One Night Only. That was a hard a.ss match if you're going for all the bonus objectives
 5 years ago '04        #55
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 hanzo said:
is there bloodshed in this ?
Yup. Three different levels of bloodshed (the more you attack the head the more blood will come out). The third level gets blood all over their face and on their chest, and you get blood on your hands from touching them. Blood also drips on the mat (but it's a real subtle effect)

Yinz N Burgh said:
I'm on the fence about this game with Halo and BO2 around the corner. I wanted to Redbox it but I drove all the way to one that said they had it but it was broken. People that have played it how is it? Would it be worth like $20 for 6 days until Halo comes out?
$20 for 6 days Red Box be taxing. It's a dope a.ss game (I've had some epic a.ss matches so far and Attitude Era mode is the sh*t!) but I wouldn't let Red Box r*pe me for that much to play it.
 5 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Just beat Davey Boy Smith at One Night Only. That was a hard a.ss match if you're going for all the bonus objectives
Hell yeah it was. Trying to hit the 2 elbow drops was hard as fu*k. I'm trying to hit all the objectives for each match because that's the only way you can unlock the rest of the wrestlers.

I just finished the DX chapter. Next up, Stone Cold (but Ima give it a rest for now).
 5 years ago '09        #57
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1691 1691
 e G o Maniac said:
basically where I'm at too....
 5 years ago '06        #58
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
so how is universal mode? I hate that co-op was kind of taken out last year...you could still do it but it was wack..player two just had to add to the match and could be whoever he wanted
 10-30-2012, 06:59 PM         #59
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Redbox doesn't have it, that's the problem. It would be like $12 for 6 days if they did. If I do the flip from the Walmart deal towards H4 and BO2. That's the price I'm looking at.
Don't have it where you live? Because Redbox most defiantly has WWE 13. I saw it earlier when i rented Magic Mike for my lady.

Good news/bad news is shes pregnant and hormones are running wild so tonight is either going to go great or shes gonna give me sh*t for not looking like those as*holes and it's going to go terrible.
 5 years ago '09        #60
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 1691 1691
HBK vs Bret Hart in Montreal..... we all know the rest
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy