Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2012, 09:26 PM         #21
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Talking about this post fu*k boy:

you take it out of context.

The problems IGN listed are there but they are consistent through the ENTIRE game meaning you can go 20 hours without encountering them and go 10 minutes only encountering them. It's like FO3/NV and Skyrim for PS3. Bug/glitch ridden games yet i got through an entire play through on 3/NV without experiencing any. The BB build is the retail disc, i experienced the crowd thing twice and it still has annoying clipping issues.

You act as if this game walks on fu*king water and IGN is wrong about everything, don't get me wrong i don't give a sh*t about IGN but the game has problems..
 5 years ago '04        #22
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 520 520
 IronMaiden said:
you take it out of context.

The problems IGN listed are there but they are consistent through the ENTIRE game meaning you can go 20 hours without encountering them and go 10 minutes only encountering them. It's like FO3/NV and Skyrim for PS3. Bug/glitch ridden games yet i got through an entire play through on 3/NV without experiencing any. The BB build is the retail disc, i experienced the crowd thing twice and it still has annoying clipping issues.

You act as if this game walks on fu*king water and IGN is wrong about everything, don't get me wrong i don't give a sh*t about IGN but the game has problems..
I already gave my thoughts on the issues discussed. I always acknowledge legit issues. The thing you're failing to understand is that I'M NOT REFUTING THE GAME HAS ISSUES. I haven't even played it yet, for fu*k's sake.

For the last time, get it through your thick skull that I'm merely saying the REVIEW was bad. That is something that you can not refute because judging by the comments on Boxden, IGN, and YouTube a majority of the community agrees.

I'm not saying it didn't deserve an 8.4 -- again, can't judge til I play -- just saying that the review does little or nothing at all to explain why it got an 8.4, or why it got any score for that matter. The review is bad, seek another review. That's it. Stop reading so deep into this and calling me a fanboy because you're just making yourself look foolish.
 10-29-2012, 09:33 PM         #23
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can somebody please tell me htf u slam someone thru the wooden tables??
 5 years ago '04        #24
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
To do a move from the top rope or a springboard move irish whip them into the table and press A. To do it from a standing move just make sure you line the move up with the table by using the left stick while the move is taking place to position the wrestler for impact (most moves will be lined up by moving the left stick in the direction of the table, just make sure you're close enough to make impact with it).
 5 years ago '04        #25
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Been paying more attention to crowd reactions in several gameplay videos and I notice it's not just the sound. The crowd will get up on their feet after a match gets to a certain level of excitement too, made the arena look real live and exciting and seems to give that satisfaction of finally getting to that point of making it an exciting match.

From the matches I've seen it would appear to me that the only issue is that the transition from "dead" to "jumping" happens a little too fast and not as gradual as it probably should. But perhaps this changes based on what you've got the match type set to (quick, normal, or epic). Guess I'll find out for myself tomorrow.
 5 years ago '04        #26
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Also, once the crowd stands up after that first burst of excitement they'll calm down with their arms in the air and sh*t, and some of the crowd will sit back down but not all of them. Then they'll all stand up and get hype again if another big move or moment happens. Really liking WWE Live, and it can only get better with updates to this game and improvement's to next year's game

The reason crowd reaction is so important to me in case anyone was wondering is because the crowd is probably like 40% responsible for the aura of a match. A dead crowd will make even the best match seem like a dud so for THQ to finally be able to capture that concept in a game is a huge deal for me. Been missing it from games like Fire Pro Returns and King of Coliseums.
 5 years ago '04        #27
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Pretty nice dream match with an epic finish

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #28
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
2 more hours and I'll be at Gamestop

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!
 5 years ago '09        #29
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
Streams are up for those on the fence , waiting to get it , or just wanting to check it out.

search wwe 13

Last edited by xslick504; 10-29-2012 at 11:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #30
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Watching one of the streams and the superstars stay down for a LONG a.ss time if they're really hurt. Brock smashed Ken Shamrock into the barricade and dude was out for the count. He even went outside to have the count-out restarted and Shamrock still couldn't get up. That's that sh*t I do like.
 5 years ago '12        #31
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,755 | Props total: 22125 22125
Well it's here but I am not playing it until after classes.

Riiiiiiight.
 5 years ago '04        #32
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Well it's here but I am not playing it until after classes.

Riiiiiiight.
I'm playing mine non-stop as soon as it get here. Even through my conference calls later today.
 10-30-2012, 10:21 AM         #33
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AC3
WWE 13
NFS: MW

copped
 5 years ago '11        #34
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Nobody played this yet?
 5 years ago '05        #35
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,959 | Props total: 1425 1425
coppin this just because of the attitude era, not played a wrestling game since the days of ps2, this looks pretty good though.

bret hart>>>
 5 years ago '05        #36
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
The fu*king attitude era matches are sick...im still unlocking all of DX n sh*t, but man im loving this
 5 years ago '12        #37
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
^
I just got my copy about a hr ago so after this Dentist visit going to lay off 2k for awhile and focus on CAW and Attitude Storyline

Not to mention our Lakers are on tonight..

it's a good day
 5 years ago '04        #38
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 LAwLB15 said:
yeah I'm trying to figure that out too. I'm doing that Cactus Jack vs HHH match and I can't put this n*gga through the table
 5 years ago '05        #39
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 NBA Brawler said:
yeah I'm trying to figure that out too. I'm doing that Cactus Jack vs HHH match and I can't put this n*gga through the table
Just set it up in the corner

way easier than trying to do the normal table sh*t(which i hate)

and kast: Yes it is sir, yes it is
 10-30-2012, 03:13 PM         #40
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dig the screw job option in special ref mode.

Been fu*king john cena over in universe mode over and over with cm punk to start a feud and then we get into a match at a PPV and i swear to god this as*hole no sold my GTS like 5 times

Any option to make the crowd a little quieter?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago