Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2012, 04:24 PM         #201
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So how are those real life renders coming for you 360 "superior" owners?
 5 years ago '12        #202
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389

I'm in love with this game at least Attitude Mode

Love Attitude Mode

I got it on Normal but probably should have put this bi*ch on Legend, though Legend don't fu*k around
 5 years ago '09        #203
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
made a TNA show in the universe with alot of the CAWs in CC along with the Impact Arena from CC....

got the entrance music off youtube with youtube-to-mp3.

sh*t is crazy. Austin Aries vs CM Punk... Sting whippin Cena a.ss..... Matt Morgan giving Shaemus the Carbon Footprint .... James Storm and HBK trading super kicks.

taking a break cause this game caused me to not even open AC 3 till today and I gotta put in alot of time on AC 3 before Halo 4 tomorrow

Last edited by xslick504; 11-04-2012 at 05:24 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #204
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
Got this sh*t in my GameFly Q, got a sweet deal to renew my subscription. Game is in LOW quantity on GameFly but never had an issue with 'em befor so

I really don't fu*k with story modes like road To wrestlemania and stuff BUT I'm gonna give the Attitude Era sh*t a chance befor I spend all my time having dream matches in Universe mode
 5 years ago '10        #205
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Man, this Attitude Era is dope so far. My chick & I been goin in on this sh*t after work. Day 2 & still on the DX one.
 5 years ago '10        #206
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 1421 1421
Attitude era mode is dope but cant 100% beat that match between taker and kane where you have to tombstone kane and pin him in 10 secs. Paul Bearer's bi*ch a.ss keeps interfering with my W.
 5 years ago '07        #207
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Jehuty said:
Attitude era mode is dope but cant 100% beat that match between taker and kane where you have to tombstone kane and pin him in 10 secs. Paul Bearer's bi*ch a.ss keeps interfering with my W.
Wait until you gain 2 finishers, hit Paul Bearer with one then hit UT with the other.
 5 years ago '06        #208
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
Anybody on the fence about this, definitely play it. Even if you rent. Attitude Era mode is amazing. The accuracy of the arenas, crowds, commentary, character models, etc. is incredible. Obviously you don't need to buy to experience that, so rent if you must.
 5 years ago '10        #209
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 1421 1421
 Comic Book Guy said:
Anybody on the fence about this, definitely play it. Even if you rent. Attitude Era mode is amazing. The accuracy of the arenas, crowds, commentary, character models, etc. is incredible. Obviously you don't need to buy to experience that, so rent if you must.
This alone is worth the price. It's crazy how much detail they put into those old matches. The Royal Rumble I Quit match between Rock and Mankind and the St. Valentines day Cage match between Stone Cold and Vince had me like It was like I was 9 all over again. Dopest wrestling game since the Revenge/No Mercy days
 5 years ago '05        #210
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i fu*ked up and bought the Accelerator after completing 3 chapters of Attitude Era. Now I don't feel as amped to play :(
 5 years ago '09        #211
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
GameFly shipped out Halo 4 instead of WWE 13 for me today
 5 years ago '04        #212
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 521 521
Had an epic match today man, I really need to get a screen capture device to record some of these. Undertaker vs HBK always turns into gold.
 5 years ago '04        #213
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 meepos said:
i fu*ked up and bought the Accelerator after completing 3 chapters of Attitude Era. Now I don't feel as amped to play :(

So is it better to go ahead and cop the 19.99 axxess or w.e before playin Attitude era since it adds chapters/matches?
 11-05-2012, 04:28 PM         #214
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
Wait, wait wait.... What u talking bout man?

I've only played the attitude era...is there something I'm missing and should get before going any foward...
 5 years ago '09        #215
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
 Joehook said:
Wait, wait wait.... What u talking bout man?

I've only played the attitude era...is there something I'm missing and should get before going any foward...
no he just bought the accelerator , which unlocked everything that you'd earn by completing Attitude Era.... now he isn't as hyped to go through it cause there aren't any unlocks anymore for completing the objectives.
 5 years ago '05        #216
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 xslick504 said:
no he just bought the accelerator , which unlocked everything that you'd earn by completing Attitude Era.... now he isn't as hyped to go through it cause there aren't any unlocks anymore for completing the objectives.
exactly this. if you get accelerator all it gives you is everything you would unlock in Attitude Era mode, not what Fan Axxess would give you. part of the hype i had of playing was to see what i unlock next, so now that died down. but i will still play just to see the story unfold.
 11-05-2012, 07:08 PM         #217
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody got a code so I can play online
 5 years ago '09        #218
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1795 1795
I got accelerator still loving additude though... what does Fan Axxess give you?

and anyone have any ideas on what new dlc they will be having for this game? I bought rakishi and val venus lol... hope they add better people to buy like dudley boyz and hardy boyz or somethin... anyone know when the new dlc is supposed to arrive?

and has anyone made any dope CAW's? I made a really good Gucci Mane caw today ill share it if anyone wants it too... ill post a pic of it tmorrw.
 5 years ago '04        #219
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:
I got accelerator still loving additude though... what does Fan Axxess give you?

and anyone have any ideas on what new dlc they will be having for this game? I bought rakishi and val venus lol... hope they add better people to buy like dudley boyz and hardy boyz or somethin... anyone know when the new dlc is supposed to arrive?

and has anyone made any dope CAW's? I made a really good Gucci Mane caw today ill share it if anyone wants it too... ill post a pic of it tmorrw.
Jeff and the Dudley's are under contract with TNA so the only way you're getting them is if you do CAW or download one from CC. And I think Fan Axxess gives you all of the DLC that's gonna be released.
 5 years ago '05        #220
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
a bit off topic, but that Monday Night Raw crowd last night in England..... Holy sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy