Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
They found him
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
20 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Riots At XXXTentacion Gathering In LA
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #201
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 1775 1775

I'm in love with this game at least Attitude Mode

Love Attitude Mode

I got it on Normal but probably should have put this bi*ch on Legend, though Legend don't fu*k around
 6 years ago '09        #202
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,241 | Props total: 2115 2115
made a TNA show in the universe with alot of the CAWs in CC along with the Impact Arena from CC....

got the entrance music off youtube with youtube-to-mp3.

sh*t is crazy. Austin Aries vs CM Punk... Sting whippin Cena a.ss..... Matt Morgan giving Shaemus the Carbon Footprint .... James Storm and HBK trading super kicks.

taking a break cause this game caused me to not even open AC 3 till today and I gotta put in alot of time on AC 3 before Halo 4 tomorrow

Last edited by xslick504; 11-04-2012 at 04:24 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #203
Zaosyn 262 heat pts262
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 1639 1639
Got this sh*t in my GameFly Q, got a sweet deal to renew my subscription. Game is in LOW quantity on GameFly but never had an issue with 'em befor so

I really don't fu*k with story modes like road To wrestlemania and stuff BUT I'm gonna give the Attitude Era sh*t a chance befor I spend all my time having dream matches in Universe mode
 6 years ago '10        #204
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
Man, this Attitude Era is dope so far. My chick & I been goin in on this sh*t after work. Day 2 & still on the DX one.
 6 years ago '10        #205
Figueroa 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 2016 2016
Attitude era mode is dope but cant 100% beat that match between taker and kane where you have to tombstone kane and pin him in 10 secs. Paul Bearer's bi*ch a.ss keeps interfering with my W.
 6 years ago '07        #206
kyhoopsgoat 421 heat pts421
space
space
$18,994 | Props total: 5140 5140
 Jehuty said:
Attitude era mode is dope but cant 100% beat that match between taker and kane where you have to tombstone kane and pin him in 10 secs. Paul Bearer's bi*ch a.ss keeps interfering with my W.
Wait until you gain 2 finishers, hit Paul Bearer with one then hit UT with the other.
 6 years ago '06        #207
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
space
$17,874 | Props total: 1866 1866
Anybody on the fence about this, definitely play it. Even if you rent. Attitude Era mode is amazing. The accuracy of the arenas, crowds, commentary, character models, etc. is incredible. Obviously you don't need to buy to experience that, so rent if you must.
 6 years ago '10        #208
Figueroa 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 2016 2016
 Comic Book Guy said:
Anybody on the fence about this, definitely play it. Even if you rent. Attitude Era mode is amazing. The accuracy of the arenas, crowds, commentary, character models, etc. is incredible. Obviously you don't need to buy to experience that, so rent if you must.
This alone is worth the price. It's crazy how much detail they put into those old matches. The Royal Rumble I Quit match between Rock and Mankind and the St. Valentines day Cage match between Stone Cold and Vince had me like It was like I was 9 all over again. Dopest wrestling game since the Revenge/No Mercy days
 6 years ago '05        #209
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
i fu*ked up and bought the Accelerator after completing 3 chapters of Attitude Era. Now I don't feel as amped to play :(
 6 years ago '09        #210
Zaosyn 262 heat pts262
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 1639 1639
GameFly shipped out Halo 4 instead of WWE 13 for me today
 6 years ago '04        #211
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,703 | Props total: 581 581
Had an epic match today man, I really need to get a screen capture device to record some of these. Undertaker vs HBK always turns into gold.
 6 years ago '04        #212
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
 meepos said:
i fu*ked up and bought the Accelerator after completing 3 chapters of Attitude Era. Now I don't feel as amped to play :(

So is it better to go ahead and cop the 19.99 axxess or w.e before playin Attitude era since it adds chapters/matches?
 11-05-2012, 03:28 PM         #213
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
Wait, wait wait.... What u talking bout man?

I've only played the attitude era...is there something I'm missing and should get before going any foward...
 6 years ago '09        #214
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,241 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Joehook said:
Wait, wait wait.... What u talking bout man?

I've only played the attitude era...is there something I'm missing and should get before going any foward...
no he just bought the accelerator , which unlocked everything that you'd earn by completing Attitude Era.... now he isn't as hyped to go through it cause there aren't any unlocks anymore for completing the objectives.
 6 years ago '05        #215
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
 xslick504 said:
no he just bought the accelerator , which unlocked everything that you'd earn by completing Attitude Era.... now he isn't as hyped to go through it cause there aren't any unlocks anymore for completing the objectives.
exactly this. if you get accelerator all it gives you is everything you would unlock in Attitude Era mode, not what Fan Axxess would give you. part of the hype i had of playing was to see what i unlock next, so now that died down. but i will still play just to see the story unfold.
 11-05-2012, 06:08 PM         #216
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody got a code so I can play online
 6 years ago '09        #217
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
$22,996 | Props total: 2759 2759
I got accelerator still loving additude though... what does Fan Axxess give you?

and anyone have any ideas on what new dlc they will be having for this game? I bought rakishi and val venus lol... hope they add better people to buy like dudley boyz and hardy boyz or somethin... anyone know when the new dlc is supposed to arrive?

and has anyone made any dope CAW's? I made a really good Gucci Mane caw today ill share it if anyone wants it too... ill post a pic of it tmorrw.
 6 years ago '04        #218
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
space
$17,886 | Props total: 2909 2909
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:
I got accelerator still loving additude though... what does Fan Axxess give you?

and anyone have any ideas on what new dlc they will be having for this game? I bought rakishi and val venus lol... hope they add better people to buy like dudley boyz and hardy boyz or somethin... anyone know when the new dlc is supposed to arrive?

and has anyone made any dope CAW's? I made a really good Gucci Mane caw today ill share it if anyone wants it too... ill post a pic of it tmorrw.
Jeff and the Dudley's are under contract with TNA so the only way you're getting them is if you do CAW or download one from CC. And I think Fan Axxess gives you all of the DLC that's gonna be released.
 6 years ago '05        #219
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
a bit off topic, but that Monday Night Raw crowd last night in England..... Holy sh*t...
 6 years ago '09        #220
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
$22,996 | Props total: 2759 2759
But vince owns their stage names doesnt he? The dudley boyz

What dlc is coming?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
254 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside A video game making company should get behind PURGE
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy