Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread

most viewed right now
 119
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
14849 pageviews
275 comments


Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread
 

 

[pic - click to view]









[video - click to view]





[video - click to view]







Haven't played a wrestling game in 10 years hopefully this good


Last edited by Kingpin 313; 10-29-2012 at 04:57 PM..

275 comments for "Official WWE 13 Disscussion Thread"

 5 years ago '04        #2
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Should be here before noon tomorrow, right when I take my lunch break so I'm going to be going ham on this sh*t. So much I want to do when I first get it but first thing's first, gotta take care of my annual first match: Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels in hell in a cell at Wrestlemania. This time I'm going to do the attitude era versions tho! True story, I've only beaten Undertaker at Wrestlemania playing as Shawn Michaels once since the series got renamed to Smackdown vs RAW. Did it in 2007 version of the game, ever since then they've made that fool ridiculously hard to beat and I expect it to be even harder this time
 5 years ago '09        #3
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,843 | Props total: 1631 1631
 e G o Maniac said:
Should be here before noon tomorrow, right when I take my lunch break so I'm going to be going ham on this sh*t. So much I want to do when I first get it but first thing's first, gotta take care of my annual first match: Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels in hell in a cell at Wrestlemania. This time I'm going to do the attitude era versions tho! True story, I've only beaten Undertaker at Wrestlemania playing as Shawn Michaels once since the series got renamed to Smackdown vs RAW. Did it in 2007 version of the game, ever since then they've made that fool ridiculously hard to beat and I expect it to be even harder this time
HBK vs Undertaker @ WM on epic....



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #4
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 xslick504 said:
HBK vs Undertaker @ WM on epic....



[pic - click to view]

sh*t is going to be crazy on epic son

@ HBK's face in that gif right before the sweet chin music
 5 years ago '10        #5
ULTIMATE 003 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$380 | Props total: 1289 1289
Was hoping for a higher score but 8.4's not bad for a wrestling game. Can't wait to setup a WM14 rematch and have HBK beat SCSA for the title!
 5 years ago '04        #6
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516

[video - click to view]


Unfortunately he edited some parts out but got damn this sh*t is crazy. The progressive crowd noise >>>. Told IronMaiden that it's not as big of an issue as the IGN review said. And same thing about camera angles too. Playing on Best Buy builds and sh*t I can't believe Mankind kicked out of that chokeslam through the cell. Not sure if that was intentional to make it like the real match or if it's possible to put him away right there. Either way, that sh*t had me hype. I'm trying to find some more good gameplays from people who already have it.
 5 years ago '09        #7
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,843 | Props total: 1631 1631
 JOK3R KiNG 808 said:
Was hoping for a higher score but 8.4's not bad for a wrestling game. Can't wait to setup a WM14 rematch and have HBK beat SCSA for the title!
Stay away from IGNorant reviews ..... they said 13 is better than 12 ( 12 got a 9.0 )

Same IGN that gave Nba2k13 negative reviews cause they didn't provide a detailed ingame tutorial for the dribble stick even though every move is given both ingame and in the damn instruction manual.

IGNorant wouldn't know a good game if it slapped them in the face.


I'll be at the midnight release so on that note.....


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by xslick504; 10-29-2012 at 05:51 PM..
 10-29-2012, 05:47 PM         #8
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:


Unfortunately he edited some parts out but got damn this sh*t is crazy. The progressive crowd noise >>>. Told IronMaiden that it's not as big of an issue as the IGN review said. And same thing about camera angles too. Playing on Best Buy builds and sh*t I can't believe Mankind kicked out of that chokeslam through the cell. Not sure if that was intentional to make it like the real match or if it's possible to put him away right there. Either way, that sh*t had me hype. I'm trying to find some more good gameplays from people who already have it.
lol @ your delusional a.ss.

The game has problems but it's still fantastic, stop being a dumbass fanboy. You act as if IGN said these problems were consistent through out the entire game and they aren't but they do happen and best buy build? It's the retail build you buffoon.
 5 years ago '04        #9
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #10
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #11
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 IronMaiden said:
lol @ your delusional a.ss.

The game has problems but it's still fantastic, stop being a dumbass fanboy. You act as if IGN said these problems were consistent through out the entire game and they aren't but they do happen and best buy build? It's the retail build you buffoon.
Talking about this post fu*k boy:

I experienced most of the problems he said in the review with the 20 minutes i put in at the best buy demo.

Sounds like you are just one of those bitter fans that can't accept criticism on games you like.
 5 years ago '04        #12
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 xslick504 said:
Stay away from IGNorant reviews ..... they said 13 is better than 12 ( 12 got a 9.0 )

Same IGN that gave Nba2k13 negative reviews cause they didn't provide a detailed ingame tutorial for the dribble stick even though every move is given both ingame and in the damn instruction manual.

IGNorant wouldn't know a good game if it slapped them in the face.


I'll be at the midnight release so on that note.....


[pic - click to view]

Jericho >>>
 5 years ago '12        #13
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,682 | Props total: 22035 22035
I have Amazon's day one shipping. Tomorrow, I will get this and another copy of GTA Vice City because some how I left my PS2 version home :(.

Also has anyone else purchased the WWE online pass thingy? I'm inclined to apply for this sony card and purchase something for a dollar just so I can get the PSN + for a year and 50 PSN bucks .
 5 years ago '04        #14
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 ThePainkiller said:
I have Amazon's day one shipping. Tomorrow, I will get this and another copy of GTA Vice City because some how I left my PS2 version home :(.

Also has anyone else purchased the WWE online pass thingy? I'm inclined to apply for this sony card and purchase something for a dollar just so I can get the PSN + for a year and 50 PSN bucks .
Online pass or the Fan Axxess?
 5 years ago '12        #15
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,682 | Props total: 22035 22035
 e G o Maniac said:
Online pass or the Fan Axxess?
Fan Axxess
 10-29-2012, 06:09 PM         #16
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm off tommorow..copping first thing in the morning...
Anyone know what vendor has the best deal?
No online vendors because I want it in my possession asap...
Props in advance..
 10-29-2012, 06:17 PM         #17
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deff copping this tomorrow target opens at 8

I PRAY that this hurricane loosens up by then
 5 years ago '10        #18
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,834 | Props total: 20727 20727
 e G o Maniac said:


Unfortunately he edited some parts out but got damn this sh*t is crazy. The progressive crowd noise >>>. Told IronMaiden that it's not as big of an issue as the IGN review said. And same thing about camera angles too. Playing on Best Buy builds and sh*t I can't believe Mankind kicked out of that chokeslam through the cell. Not sure if that was intentional to make it like the real match or if it's possible to put him away right there. Either way, that sh*t had me hype. I'm trying to find some more good gameplays from people who already have it.
 e G o Maniac said:
 e G o Maniac said:


And they have In Your House?
 5 years ago '12        #19
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,682 | Props total: 22035 22035

[pic - click to view]





Knew I was right.
 5 years ago '04        #20
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
i haven't had a wwe/wwf game since....hell whatever year the planet of the apes movie with marky mark was out

i'm getting this though when i go do that target deal
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy