THe Breakfast Club Put's Taylor Swift in the Hoe Hall of Fame.

most viewed right now
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Kade 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 4542 4542
 2113 said:
If she didn't,yea thats exactly what im saying,not one for that reason anyway.The reason people view Kim K as a hoe is because she sells herself in a s3xual manner,only reason anyone even knows her is because she captalized on the s3xtape she did with ray j for a chance at fame,she has appeared in playboy nud3 for all the world to see,has a line of lingere clothing....im not really sure how everybody knows about these celebrity s3xual exploits,it seems dudes just call any girl a "hoe" now a days if it's some chick they don't plan on taking serious in any form of a relationship or considering marrying.Basically if the dude just trying to hit,girl is a "hoe"..and please tell me where you can quote me in past threads refering to Kim K as a hoe?
Sorry man but I can't, simply because there's this problem I have which makes me produce less fu*ks.
 6 years ago '05        #102
cyPherNautz 
space
space
$539 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '11        #103
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 434 434
 ddash said:
Man fu*k that,she is a hoe and she knows it.

Stop trying to save her

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #104
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 45 45
Yea, she a hoe.
 6 years ago '10        #105
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 53 53
 Kade said:
Sorry man but I can't, simply because there's this problem I have which makes me produce less fu*ks.
Oh yea the new go to copp out of the internet known as "Not giving a fu*k" sometimes used when you can't prove a point with factual evidence,despite being the accuser.Yet earlier you had a few fu*ks to give, implying that I was some how discriminating against calling T-swift ho,but did so with Kim K in some other thread at some point in time.
No discrimination now.
Taylor got you n*ggas whipped. She has the best good girl routine i have ever seen.
 6 years ago '11        #106
Kade 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 4542 4542
 2113 said:
Oh yea the new go to copp out of the internet known as "Not giving a fu*k" sometimes used when you can't prove a point with factual evidence,despite being the accuser.Yet earlier you had a few fu*ks to give, implying that I was some how discriminating against calling T-swift ho,but did so with Kim K in some other thread at some point in time.
Also used when you don't care enough... you feeling yourself really hard to think I'm waste the time i could be watching t.v... to see if your lying or not...

6 years ago '10        #107
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 53 53
 Kade said:
Also used when you don't care enough... you feeling yourself really hard to think I'm waste the time i could be watching t.v... to see if your lying or not...

Then why waste time making the statement implying that I was lying in the first place???

Last edited by 2113; 11-01-2012 at 12:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy