THe Breakfast Club Put's Taylor Swift in the Hoe Hall of Fame.

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 RAZAH CUTS said:
she's not on Kardashian's level whatsoever...

she's not famous for fu*kin on camera... she's a country singer.. and can carry a tune.. don't put that lil' girl in the same category as all outs.lut bags....
 Yung Dilla said:
Lol don't make her a hoe she was dating them and it didn't work out. A hoe is a chick that's going around fu*king all these different dudes and or cheating on her man.. She goes steady and it doesn't work out.. Don't talk about my baby like that you fu*kers
 5 years ago '09        #82
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1233 1233
 TooMuchSulli said:
i dont give a fu*k, but apparently that wasnt clear

[pic - click to view]

Well fu*king played, sir.
 10-30-2012, 11:17 AM         #83
FreshBoideuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, although I can kind of see what they are talking about. However, I wouldn't say that she is a ho just because of all these dudes she has dated, but we don't know for sure if she let them hit. She getting money so I can't hate.

Last edited by FreshBoideuce; 10-30-2012 at 11:20 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #84
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18076 18076
It doesnt matter if youre dating them youre still a hoe. I know girls that "date" new guys once a month n think it doesnt make them a hoe cuz its their boyfriend. If you fu*k mad n*ggas then youre a hoe
 5 years ago '10        #85
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
@ this coke head bop?
America's sweetheart That says a lot about this country.
 5 years ago '06        #86
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 Michael Wilson said:
Why they commenting about Taylor Swift tho? Who gives a fu*k about what she does in her personal life. She living her life, making her money. I don't see Taylor Swift going around getting into altercations with people or getting arrested or no sh*t like that. Let her be.
the same reason people talk about any of them
bcuz ahe is in the public eye
she talks about her life so other people will also

a ho is a ho
kim k = taylor swift
 5 years ago '06        #87
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 X_WunderKind_X said:
going off the topic of ho or not, why does any celeb deserve to have every detail of their life exposed to a massive audience for comment with no regards to the personal privacy any other person would enjoy?

so do you stand up for all celeb or just this ho?
you need to be in everythread on this website saying what you just said here.

when you're a celeb you're in the public eye....something you have to put up with everybody knows this before hand ...thats how life is..this is part of being a celeb
 5 years ago '04        #88
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 654 654
she need that shane diesel n*gga d!ck to make her kidneys shift. Come give daddy some candy
 5 years ago '04        #89
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
I'ma let you finish...

but Beyonce is the best ho of all time.
 5 years ago '04        #90
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
 DrX said:
i wonder if kanye screwed her head up with that award interruption and now she got a craving for alpha dominant black men....because if so im here....and single
 5 years ago '09        #91
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,630 | Props total: 1804 1804
taylor is that n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #92
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 X_WunderKind_X said:
going off the topic of ho or not, why does any celeb deserve to have every detail of their life exposed to a massive audience for comment with no regards to the personal privacy any other person would enjoy?
Because that's what a celebrity is..no?Lol
 5 years ago '10        #93
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 Rique said:
It doesnt matter if youre dating them youre still a hoe. I know girls that "date" new guys once a month n think it doesnt make them a hoe cuz its their boyfriend. If you fu*k mad n*ggas then youre a hoe
Thats the thing everyone is a.ssuming she is screwing these guys she's dating,but no one has any evidence for their a.ssumtions....like some people said earlier in this thread,she may be clingy and dating alot of guys,but that doesn't make her a hoe.I know some people that just can't stand to be alone,so they hop from relationship to relationship just so they don't have to face themselves....it may very well be a deeper rooted issue.
 5 years ago '08        #94
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
bi*ch just sold 1.2mill copies first week she dont give a fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #95
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
 Player 1 said:
so do you stand up for all celeb or just this ho?
you need to be in everythread on this website saying what you just said here.

when you're a celeb you're in the public eye....something you have to put up with everybody knows this before hand ...thats how life is..this is part of being a celeb
I hate paparazzi, all the gossip magazines, america's obsession with famous people and being famous ...all of it.

I hate how some occupations are just an excuse to take a away people's privacy, and for people to worry about your life more than they do their own.

Everybody doesn't wanna be a public figure, but by nature of what they do it's inevitable....we however can hide behind computer screens and TV's and judge like we don't have the same issues, like they bleed a different type of blood than we do
 5 years ago '07        #96
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
 Lamar Burton said:
A lot of capes in here. Not saying she's on Kim's level but let's call a spade a spade. I mean which one of you would date a girl for months on end without smashing? Now take that to the next level. Which one of you, if you were rich and famous, would date a girl for months on end without smashing?
 5 years ago '09        #97
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Who gives a fu*k. We're all adults and who cares who the next muthafu*ka is fu*king? Let that bi*ch take d!ck as much as she wants.
 5 years ago '11        #98
Kade 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 4231 4231
 2113 said:
Thats the thing everyone is a.ssuming she is screwing these guys she's dating,but no one has any evidence for their a.ssumtions....like some people said earlier in this thread,she may be clingy and dating alot of guys,but that doesn't make her a hoe.I know some people that just can't stand to be alone,so they hop from relationship to relationship just so they don't have to face themselves....it may very well be a deeper rooted issue.
So your saying kim k might not be a hoe cause she's not necessarily hitting all the dudes she's dated either?

No discrimination now.
Taylor got you n*ggas whipped. She has the best good girl routine i have ever seen.
 5 years ago '04        #99
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 urbangatsby said:
Yeah it always was media bias because we clown Kim kardashian and call her a hoe but Taylor swift who is miss America is pure and perfect...that chick has dated all them Disney/nickolodeon stars plus a Kennedy and John Mayer...then she gets dumped and write songs about female empowerment...how about empowering your legs shut

22 and looking for her soul mate?

Wonder what the head and pu55y like tho?
 5 years ago '10        #100
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 Kade said:
So your saying kim k might not be a hoe cause she's not necessarily hitting all the dudes she's dated either?

No discrimination now.
Taylor got you n*ggas whipped. She has the best good girl routine i have ever seen.
If she didn't,yea thats exactly what im saying,not one for that reason anyway.The reason people view Kim K as a hoe is because she sells herself in a s3xual manner,only reason anyone even knows her is because she captalized on the s3xtape she did with ray j for a chance at fame,she has appeared in playboy nud3 for all the world to see,has a line of lingere clothing....im not really sure how everybody knows about these celebrity s3xual exploits,it seems dudes just call any girl a "hoe" now a days if it's some chick they don't plan on taking serious in any form of a relationship or considering marrying.Basically if the dude just trying to hit,girl is a "hoe"..and please tell me where you can quote me in past threads refering to Kim K as a hoe?

Last edited by 2113; 10-30-2012 at 10:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy